Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:13 AM

Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock (2888 Views)

Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Villagemeat: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2021
A lady lodge in a hotel since morning,and she demanded for two guys from the receptionist to come sex her? That she was going to pay.

Immediately the two guys left,she demanded for another two,just right now...she call the receptionist to demand for another two guys.

Note: the receptionist call street boys that use to come smoke weed in that hotel,is not a standard hotel though. And the lady in question is paying boys to Bleep her.

This is the first time I will ever see such things,I am extremely surprised!!! Could she be a ritualist or just want to have fun!

I met her personally though,I asked her many questions,she said she just came from a barracks in Ojo town to come had fun in a hotel. Me self still dey shock ohh. She even bosted that she can take more than 4 guys same time.

Nawaohh

4 Likes

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Aderr: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2021
Villagemeat:
A lady lodge in a hotel since morning,and she demanded for two guys from the receptionist to come sex her? That she was going to pay.

Immediately the two guys left,she demanded for another two,just right now...she call the receptionist to demand for another two guys.

Note: the receptionist call street boys that use to come smoke weed in that hotel,is not a standard hotel though. And the lady in question is paying boys to Bleep her.

This is the first time I will ever see such things,I am extremely surprised!!! Could she be a ritualist or just want to have fun!

I met her personally though,I asked her many questions,she said she just came from a barracks in Ojo town to come had fun in a hotel. Me self still dey shock ohh. She even bosted that she can take more than 4 guys same time.

Nawaohh

It happens.
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Osashalom: 8:50pm On Jan 16, 2021
What you haven't see is what you call new.
My major concern here is the man the devil is going to punish by marrying her.

8 Likes

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2021
That's how they spread disease everywhere.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:55pm On Jan 16, 2021
wale adenuga production

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Righteousness2(m): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
My son, attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding

For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil,
But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword.

Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell.

Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house, Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel.

Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Villagemeat: 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Osashalom:
She look like someone that has kids, she is not even attractive. Wore some stupid gown and her breast is just draggling like a native cow. She isn't good looking at all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by mymadam(m): 9:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
@Op, u don do? U cum? wink
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by extol1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2021
if it is Lagos, she be mammy water woman. see as those guys destiny vanished because of fifteen minutes sex. aiye ooo
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by helinues: 9:16pm On Jan 16, 2021
My broda, your eyes have seen so many bad things oo
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by donbachi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 16, 2021
I no wan know wetin dey happen there..but,make una see our head oo.
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Greenback: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2021
264four:
[

Torment them well....grin

No peace for the wicked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by blinking001(m): 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
Things the happen for this our obodo Nigeria oo
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by vibbb: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2021
Unprotected sex i guess, they are probably exchanging their destiny for coins, i doubt if she can pay them 5k each. Don't be surprised just feel sorry for the guys and move on.

3 Likes

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Villagemeat: 9:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
helinues:
My broda, your eyes have seen so many bad things oo
Not many as you think....only zombie's see many things because the 30k is too small

1 Like

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Molahnelson(m): 10:34pm On Jan 16, 2021
I see a lot of people losing that traditional value

I see a lot of people becoming liberals

I see a lot of young men future being destroy all because of their lack of self-control

I see a lot of women processing legions of demon in them

I see a lot of men being turn to a piece of bread all because of an adulterous woman

This all I see he who have ear let him hear what the spirit is saying

4 Likes

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Kendzyma(m): 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2021
Mind your business
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Enskynelson(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2021
The time is almost here when good people will no longer pray to live long. Evil everywhere! That is how I saw a video where a man was sleeping with a mad woman in broad daylight only for people to carry their phones and be laughing and recording the act!

1 Like

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by tobechi74: 11:26pm On Jan 16, 2021
Feminist
Not only guys pay to fffuuucckk girls.
Now girls pay to ffuuccck guys
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by general111(m): 12:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Dah...this is how people sell their destinies to yahoo women..that woman is a yahoo woman
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by goodmorning40: 1:35am On Jan 17, 2021
She's a sexist on heat period

Just having fun

1 Like

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by SavageResponse(m): 2:00am On Jan 17, 2021
Villagemeat:

Nawaohh

So you expect us to actually believe this story?
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Amaso99(m): 3:58am On Jan 17, 2021
She might just be spreading hiv.
I'm sure she would be compelling the guys to skin dive
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by ebhaleleme51490: 5:20am On Jan 17, 2021
She's a sexist on heat periodJust having fun
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Wazirinjos12(m): 5:48am On Jan 17, 2021
Men who smoke weed on daily basis don't last long in bed. fact
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by zexy2030(m): 6:07am On Jan 17, 2021
If she is married then it's for revenge to spread disease or get back at the husband or for ritual that's African perspective to paid sex from women

If she is single, it could be for fun or relief.

Perhaps she was just depressed and just finished drinking and became hot.

And she just that onetime experience with bad boiz, if it with protection she could be doing it for fun.
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by kriss27(m): 6:15am On Jan 17, 2021
Villagemeat:

Nawaohh

Do you work there?
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Nobody: 6:30am On Jan 17, 2021
quote author=Villagemeat post=98133630]A lady lodge in a hotel since morning,and she demanded for two guys from the receptionist to come sex her? That she was going to pay.

Nawaohh

[/quote] I Don't Know How True Ur Story Is But If It's True, Den There Is Something Fishy Abt Her Action.
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Shormiey(m): 6:34am On Jan 17, 2021
She might be on her heat period and having fun... cheesy
Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Enskynelson:
The time is almost here when good people will no longer pray to live long. Evil everywhere! That is how I saw a video where a man was sleeping with a mad woman in broad daylight only for people to carry their phones and be laughing and recording the act!
happened in Akwa ibom. I saw it too.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Happening Now And I Am Shock by IbadanJohnWick(f): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2021
Osashalom:

Every woman has an admirer. Every admirer is a potential husband because they will be blind to her ills

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch Sex Video Of Chubby Naija Babe Displaying Her Fresh Body Leaked / A Married Woman Fainted While Having Sex With Husband's Younger Brother. / Is It Good For A Girlfriend That Always Love Watching This ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.