Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? (4774 Views)

Sex Romp: Is It Magun Or A Case Of Heart Attack? / Magun: Man Stuck In A Married Woman During Sex In Ogun / Man Who Placed "Magun" On His Wife Catches Her Glued To Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by 99thEnemy(m): 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Nawao
Denique, Can you withstand Alekwu?
. LOL... I am Tiv not Idoma grin
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by morohunfola78008: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2021
:Your woman belongs to the street leave her there and have rest of mindGbam! You nailed it.
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Denique(f): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2021
99thEnemy:
Idoma People from Benue have one thing similar that they call Alekwu

If a woman swear the oath to Alekwu when getting married, it is believed if she commits adultery and does not confess so that the appropriate cleansing be carried out, the following steps will be taken out by alekwu in punishing her family.

First, the first male child of the family will die, followed by the remaining children. Their death will occur in such a way that it will be obvious that an offence has been committed against alekwu.

After the death of the children and the woman still refuses to confess, then she will be struck with paralysis which will eventually lead to her death if the cleansing is not done.

Also, if a man is aware that his wife is committing adultery and he is still eating her food, he will also be struck with paralysis which will eventually lead to his death if proper cleansing is not done.

Haaa!
On top onions and yam that I haven't even seen?!

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Denique(f): 8:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Nawao

De.nique, Can you withstand Alekwu?
We are not many in my family o

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Denique:

Haaa!
On top onions and yam that I haven't even seen?!

I am not Idoma oh!..

I am Tiv ----- KiddWaya's brother
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Denique(f): 8:40am On Jan 17, 2021
99thEnemy:

I am not Idoma oh!..

Both are in Benue.
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Kriss216: 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Denique:
We are not many in my family o
Lol
More reason you need to flee.
There’s nothing like Alekwu in my place. Just saying sha
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:43am On Jan 17, 2021
Denique:

Both are in Benue.

Yes, Benue has about 9 to 10 different tribes.

The Two Major Tribes are Tiv and Idoma
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Denique(f): 8:45am On Jan 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Lol

More reason you need to flee.

There’s nothing like Alekwu in my place. Just saying sha
At least one can cheat in peace before ending up in pieces in your hands! lipsrsealed
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Kriss216: 8:46am On Jan 17, 2021
Denique:

At least one can cheat in peace before ending up in pieces in your hands! lipsrsealed
Lol

I’m an upright and God fearing man, you can’t end in pieces with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Kriss216: 8:47am On Jan 17, 2021
99thEnemy:

Yes, Benue has about 9 to 10 different tribes.
The Two Major Tribes are Tiv and Idoma
Oga, she no do again, carry your Alekwu, Onions and Yam and go.
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by BareFacedLies(m): 8:49am On Jan 17, 2021
oyatz:
I strongly doubt that there is anything like Magun.

I agree with you
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:51am On Jan 17, 2021
Kriss216:

Oga, she no do again, carry your Alekwu, Onions and Yam and go.

You mean 2Face and TerryG Alekwu? grin grin grin

The Only thing that is my own in that your list is YAM grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by 99thEnemy(m): 8:54am On Jan 17, 2021
Denique:

Denique so you have a cheating Agenda grin grin grin grin

Kriss216 can tolerate all of that, No fear of dispute due to paternity fraud. grin grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Denique(f): 9:13am On Jan 17, 2021
99thEnemy:

De.nique so you have a cheating Agenda grin grin grin grin

Kriss216 can tolerate all of that, No fear of dispute due to paternity fraud. grin grin
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

I'm only responsible for my post...not your understanding of it. That said, Kriss wouldn't have to spend on a DNA as he's in the know already!

Meanwhile, am I the only person who smiles and/or chuckles when making comments as this? NL is so much fun! grin

Have a great day, you two.
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by 99thEnemy(m): 9:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Denique:

I'm only responsible for my post...not your understanding of it. That said, Kriss wouldn't have to spend on a DNA as he's in the know already!

Meanwhile, am I the only person who smiles and/or chuckles when making comments as this? NL is so much fun! grin

Have a great day, you two.

This => " grin " emoji cannot express how I sometimes smile and laugh... I mean serious laughter grin grin grin grin grin

Gbas Gbos and YabaLeft people everywhere here...

I enjoy the drama grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Gerrard59(m): 11:42am On Jan 17, 2021
99thEnemy:
Idoma People from Benue have one thing similar that they call Alekwu

If a woman swear the oath to Alekwu when getting married, it is believed if she commits adultery and does not confess so that the appropriate cleansing be carried out, the following steps will be taken out by alekwu in punishing her family.

First, the first male child of the family will die, followed by the remaining children. Their death will occur in such a way that it will be obvious that an offence has been committed against alekwu.

After the death of the children and the woman still refuses to confess, then she will be struck with paralysis which will eventually lead to her death if the cleansing is not done.

Also, if a man is aware that his wife is committing adultery and he is still eating her food, he will also be struck with paralysis which will eventually lead to his death if proper cleansing is not done.

Yet Benue is a sh!thole and one of Nigeria's poorest states. When will the indigenes crack their brains in increasing crop yields and productivity rather than focusing on adultery even when this ritual does not affect the man?

Una see why oyibos and East Asians are way superior than Black Africans?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by samuelpeters(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
99thEnemy:

Funny thing is that nothing happens if the man does the same...

The Oath of chastity is only taken by the woman during marriage.

Men made the law and exempted themselves. grin

Our ancestors do not believe a man could commit adultery. Why?
Because they believe if he's interested in any woman, he simply makes her his wife!

But our generation now want to stick with the "one man,one wife" rule. Which isn't possible for some men. So they use the same loophole and commit adultery without any repercussions.

©️2021.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by shantti(m): 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
I'll shoot you now! angry
this hen resembles donald trump

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
samuelpeters:

Men made the law and exempted themselves. grin

Our ancestors do not believe a man could commit adultery. Why?
Because they believe if he's interested in any woman, he simply makes her his wife!

But our generation now want to stick with the "one man,one wife" rule. Which isn't possible for some men. So they use the same loophole and commit adultery without any repercussions.

©️2021.
You Explained it so well like you know the culture before...
That is how it is.
So Exact.
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
zanshi:
Hello Community,
Women of nowadays cannot be trusted and i cant emphasize that enough, as a man, i need to be on top of situations of things with what my woman is up to at every point in time. I reminisced aback to that movie "MAGUN- Thunderbolt" i watched in the early 2000's and it's efficacy on how it dealt with women who broke their marital vows and slept around. If could pick my preference on how i want the African science connocated, it is either the guy runs mad or he and my supposed woman's glues up together while she calls me on the phone after running out of options to come and see what she has brought upon herself. My reaction would be terrifying because i would mock and jest them take a private snapshot so her mature family members can be aware of the prostitute of a daughter they have before i divorce her.

For those of you wondering why this? My woman has in the past betrayed my trust by sleeping around when we were in a committed romantic relationship and i felt really hurt by that. I need recommendations on how best i can go about this.
Oga, U Want To Go Fetish because Of Pussy.

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Kaimaonyeana: 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gerrard59:

Yet Benue is a sh!thole and one of Nigeria's poorest states. When will the indigenes crack their brains in increasing crop yields and productivity rather than focusing on adultery even when this ritual does not affect the man?

No, leave them. Na only for black woman vagina dem dey get power. Bunch of weaklings.
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by 99thEnemy(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gerrard59:

Don't generalize please, it is Just one Tribe in Benue (The Idoma tribe) which practice it.
Tiv people are the reason why Benue is Known as Food Basket of the nation.
Come to Benue and then complain if food is every your problem.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by braunny(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Molahnelson:
Your woman belongs to the street leave her there and have rest of mind
simply simple...dont stress urself looking for mumu jazz up n down...calm down n look for ur own woman
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Gerrard59(m): 1:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
99thEnemy:
Don't generalize please, it is Just one Tribe in Benue (The Idoma tribe) which practice it.
Tiv people are the reason why Benue is Known as Food Basket of the nation.
Come to Benue and then complain if food is every your problem.

One thing is to cultivate food another is to have them processed and export like the "sinful" and "debaucher" Dutch do. If the people in that area use their creativity to create super-duper crops with high yields instead of policing vaginas, maybe they would become richer than they are.

And yes, Benue is a sh!thole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by zanshi: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truvel:
Oga, U Want To Go Fetish because Of Pussy.

But these things were used many years ago to curb waka about by married women and they behave themselves why is it now seen as fetish?

Abi you sef dey touch light another man wife?
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by 99thEnemy(m): 2:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Gerrard59:

One thing is to cultivate food another is to have them processed and export like the "sinful" and "debaucher" Dutch do. If the people in that area use their creativity to create super-duper crops with high yields instead of policing vaginas, maybe they would become richer than they are.

And yes, Benue is a sh!thole.
Truth be Told... You are right
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
zanshi:

But these things were used many years ago to curb waka about by married women and they behave themselves why is it now seen as fetish?

Abi you sef dey touch light another man wife?
I Haven't But It's Obvious Dat U Av Been Sleeping With Different Women In D Past, Dat's Why U Feel Insecure & Worried Dat Anoda Man Would Sleep With Urs. Otherwise, U Won't Av Thought Of Doing Such.
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by samuelpeters(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
99thEnemy:
You Explained it so well like you know the culture before...
That is how it is.
So Exact.
Na so we see am oh...
We also have something like that in place.
I had seen it work on two occasions when these women had denied any form of adultery. But it later backfired and they died.
We also have the one of abortion too.

It's crazy sha!

©️2021.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
zanshi:

Girls of nowadays cannot be trusted go through your avg naija babes whatsapp chat who is in a supposed relationship you would be shocked by what you see, talking from experience.

I want to be precautious and not taking any chances.

The best you can do is to use very strong juju to tie her for life.
Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by PrisonEscapee(m): 1:12pm On May 06, 2021
99thEnemy:

I am not Idoma oh!..

Person wey no even know whether you or your entire lineage dey exist.

Re: Where Can I Get "MAGUN" In NG? by dbestuncle: 1:35pm On May 06, 2021
ednut1:
it is. Most of the juju you know of are scams and based on fear. https://www.medicaldaily.com/couple-having-underwater-sex-hospitalized-after-getting-stuck-together-penis-captivus-307381 these guys were married yet it happened. Na magun
Do you believe that magun doesnt exist?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Nigerian Men Are Scared Of ‘calabar Women’ / He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes: But Don't... / Help! I'm Dying In School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.