Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala (25147 Views)

Lagos Conductor Wearing Suit And Tie / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? / Lagos Conductor Sleeping On Duty While Car Is Moving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Ofemmanu1: 4:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
uboma:

Life essentials only in Lagos state, ba.

I see!

When will you relocate from Kogi state where you are presently experiencing the peaceful life to the famous Lagos state where the life's essentials can only be found?
I really can't wait bro.
Now I'm stuck with my phone typing on NL all cos I'm in a sleepy slow Kogi state.
I'm on night shift at 7pm, workplace is 200m away and will come home next morning, sleep, eat, press phone again...
The money piling with nothing to spend it on, my car is just sitting redundant and the less desirable Ebira, igala and bassa gals full here.
Imagine a staff of the company telling me to dash him my car for 500k since it's just under tarpaulin?!
my car?!! ha....
Why won't I wanna return to my Lagos where my time and money will be worth it?!

Where I will be in a better place/situation instead of boredom and NL?!

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by dododawa1: 4:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
konsere le eko

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 4:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Lol... No, I didn't know that...
Like you do, I used to post "lol", until I found the attached below info and since after then switched from anymore using it, to thereon start using "lmso" instead

Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by SeriouslySense(m): 4:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
I don't think i can cope too, in such a place, you have to be on the alert always, and people are so much in some places, you can get hit, if you stand in some places.

One biggest killer for cities for me is Traffic. For the sake of productivity they have to deal with traffic in Lagos, i dnt know why they have not solved this problem.

englishmart:
I can't cope in Lagos.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Highbeepeeh(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
NewDelhi:
Those conductors can make you laugh with their insults. I remember years back when a girl menstruated on the danfo seat going to oshodi. The insult she collected that day, I felt like crying on her behalf. She couldn't even talk as she must have felt the ground should just open up and swallow her.

Another was a young girl too. The conductor shouted her bus stop and as usual, a passenger is supposed to answer "o wa" or "o wa o". The girl didn't answer and when they drove past her bus stop, na then she remember say she suppose come down. The conductor angrily shouted at her say she no hear when he dey call bus stop. He then insulted her in Yoruba "o ti ronu oko lo". Meaning why she go hear when she don think about prick go.
My ribs ogrin
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Magnoliaa(f): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Like you do, I used to post lol, until I found the attached below info and since after then switched to using lmso instead

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Leemaooo. LOLLLLL.

Even wtff, sef?

Seriously??
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Greenback: 4:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Well,I once kicked a Coneheaded structured agberoe at ojuelegba one early mormor. grin grin grin

Then I man was a street hustler. cool
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Leemaooo. LOLLLLL.
Even wtff, sef?
Seriously?
?
[img]https://media./images/08fd6acc3accc493e463a91286d28884/tenor.gif[/img]
I still use "wtf" justifiably for "where's the faith", lmso
If you can justify what lol means, aside nondescript "laughing out loud" or "Lucifer our lord", then enjoy using it
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by BigDick70inch(m): 4:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
izzou:
grin

It is only in Lagos that people think it's smart to jump out of a moving bus.

I once got to Old park in Enugu by 10:45pm, and the whole area was deserted.
I have gotten to Ojota by 12:30am and I still bought Gala and Smoov to eat grin

Lagos is a very crazy place.

Yeah bros.....I can relate Oo....
Was posted to Enugu for my Nysc lol......my bus arrived holy Ghost park from lagos........something around 11:30 pm......couldn't get a bus to my final destination.....slept at that 103 battalion at Garrick lol......
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by uboma(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

I really can't wait bro.
Now I'm stuck with my phone typing on NL all cos I'm in a sleepy slow Kogi state.
I'm on night shift at 7pm, workplace is 200m away and will come home next morning, sleep, eat, press phone again...
The money piling with nothing to spend it on, my car is just sitting redundant and the less desirable Ebira, igala and bassa gals full here.
Imagine a staff of the company telling me to dash him my car for 500k since it's just under tarpaulin?!
my car?!! ha....
Why won't I wanna return to my Lagos where my time and money will be worth it?!

Where I will be in a better place/situation instead of boredom and NL?!

Your life span will be longer while in Kogi state than in Lagos state.

Look around, there is always something to spend the money on. It may not be as it is in Lagos state but you cannot rule out social life in Lokoja. Except for the covid-19 restriction and shiiii.

How dare you describe Ebira ladies as less desirable? Put on your binoculars, you will find desirable ladies over there.

Ain't you happy that your car isn't on the ever busy Lagos roads with the kekes and Okada denting it left right and centre? The rains will be here soon, you should be happy that your car will not go through flooded areas in Lagos state. That extra cost you would have spent on maintenance of your car if you were to be in Lagos, keep saving it. It will come handy someday.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Greenback: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad It is NOT LAGOS for nothing.Here,u smart,u give madness for madness.Ilu Eko,Ile ogbon.In those days Wen man dey struggle ,don use Ur money chop better Amala grin come dey look for free ridesad sad(Suffer nor good).Nah to enter molue (911), take standing sad.

Conductor- owo mi da angry.

Me-- sad sad i nor get money sad.

Conductor -- angry angry sad Shove u/rage.Abi ori o pe angry ?.

Me--- keep qwayert lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed grin.

Conductor:--,mo pada bo oo angry

If u Neva enter molue/danfo for Lagos,u Neva complete as bonafide Lasgidi.It is inside those buses dey sell N50 paracetamol that cure backache,pile, mensuration etc

And by the time he pada bo and you "aduaya" for am,him go free you. grin grin grin

Btw,lzaa Imhotep imagine who I quote!!!
Well today is Sunday otherwise.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Drizzy5001(m): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

If you no visit am, you don miss for life!
Many cliques dey for Lagos, you may have a very bad/good experience, it depends on the area and the friends you visit.

Like me, Im an Agege boy fi life..
I've got a car to ease movements, I've got connections for sight seeing in some of the best industries/companies e. g Guiness pls, peak milk, TVS, Boulos, Elizade, Human, Amigos, etc then we'd have good foods like the best of Amala with goat meats, Calabar kitchens, Igbo kitchens, Ghana cuisines anything at all.
The nightlife eh?!
We go start for Social road @fagba, then to Fela Shrine for the best of Arizona with skushis and finish with oloshos at Club Royal @ Ikeja.
The nextt day na Shoprite Ikeja, to Coldstone, Domino plaza at Sabo, fried seafoods;( lobsters, crabs, fine fishes) at isale Eko, then Clubbing at V. I.

The next day na Oyingbo, Ajegunle, orile, and Apapa cruise.

I've got beta gees at Egbeda, Ejigbo, command and Lasu axis.

Been a proud Igbobian, maryland, shomolu, bariga na home.
Omo no dulling for Lag, here in Kogi we just dey go work and back to indoor like zombie.
same thing Everydayyy.
which kind life be that?!
grin grin see enjoyment, omo i dey stay 4 North and its boring.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Magnoliaa(f): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media./images/08fd6acc3accc493e463a91286d28884/tenor.gif[/img]
I still use "wtf" justifiably for "where's the faith", lmso
If you can justify what lol means, aside nondescript "laughing out loud" or "Lucifer our lord", then enjoy using it

No problem. I'll still use how I like and with what it means to me, lol.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Dollanaira: 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
Oh
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by RenaissanceGuy: 5:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lagos is a big no for me any day. The longest time I've ever spent in traffic here in Abuja should be 20 minutes or less. Why would I waste precious 3 hours in traffic?! No.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Stewart883(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

If you no visit am, you don miss for life!
Many cliques dey for Lagos, you may have a very bad/good experience, it depends on the area and the friends you visit.

Like me, Im an Agege boy fi life..
I've got a car to ease movements, I've got connections for sight seeing in some of the best industries/companies e. g Guiness pls, peak milk, TVS, Boulos, Elizade, Human, Amigos, etc then we'd have good foods like the best of Amala with goat meats, Calabar kitchens, Igbo kitchens, Ghana cuisines anything at all.
The nightlife eh?!
We go start for Social road @fagba, then to Fela Shrine for the best of Arizona with skushis and finish with oloshos at Club Royal @ Ikeja.
The nextt day na Shoprite Ikeja, to Coldstone, Domino plaza at Sabo, fried seafoods;( lobsters, crabs, fine fishes) at isale Eko, then Clubbing at V. I.

The next day na Oyingbo, Ajegunle, orile, and Apapa cruise.

I've got beta gees at Egbeda, Ejigbo, command and Lasu axis.

Been a proud Igbobian, maryland, shomolu, bariga na home.
Omo no dulling for Lag, here in Kogi we just dey go work and back to indoor like zombie.
same thing Everydayyy.
which kind life be that?!

Pls which areas on the mainland can I get a good house with light and security?
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Flynnthekidd(m): 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Na place like Lagos mhen... Benin is another mad place. I'm a student of Uniben and I can say it is Lagos' twin brother when you compare the traffic,night life, and the madness people showcase here and there...infact unlike people that move from Lagos and say they miss it due to the easy going life if their new environment, can't say the same for Benin...dem no well for here
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Ofemmanu1: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
uboma:

Your life span will be longer while in Kogi state than in Lagos state.

Look around, there is always something to spend the money on. It may not be as it is in Lagos state but you cannot rule out social life in Lokoja. Except for the covid-19 restriction and shiiii.

How dare you describe Ebira ladies as less desirable? Put on your binoculars, you will find desirable ladies over there.

Ain't you happy that your car isn't on the ever busy Lagos roads with the kekes and Okada denting it left right and centre? The rains will be here soon, you should be happy that your car will not go through flooded areas in Lagos state. That extra cost you would have spent on maintenance of your car if you were to be in Lagos, keep saving it. It will come handy someday.
I agree with you tho.
The life is peaceful here, it's like a hidden Paradise.
I left my comfort zone, friends, family and old life for this.
I ain't getting younger too as i'm plus 1 today.
The car is very good here too buh I'm just missing the boyhood life in Lagos.
Honestly, I don't wanna have any of that old shit, Ive got many other things to focus on.
Clubbing and all those fantasy life of Lagos is no more my priority.
There are better things in life that those shittt.
Ebira gals are beautiful, they don't form, nor stress you much unlike lag babes.
You can friend an Ebira gal with just a smile and a hi, no material things involved. igala are cool too, I have em all here.

I really like it here cos of my savings, I wouldn't have anything to save if I'm in Lag.
buh no doubt, Lagos is a very sweet place to be if you have the money and time.

Thanks for your time bro.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Ofemmanu1: 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Stewart883:

Pls which areas on the mainland can I get a good house with light and security?
It depends on your budget bro.
Maryland, onigbongbo, palmgroove, Ikeja, opebi, GRA, etc.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Lamasta(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hilarious I must say grin Lagos is bae its the survival of the fittest at the ghetto
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by uboma(m): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

I agree with you tho.
The life is peaceful here, it's like a hidden Paradise.
I left my comfort zone, friends, family and old life for this.
I ain't getting younger too as i'm plus 1 today.
The car is very good here too buh I'm just missing the boyhood life in Lagos.
Honestly, I don't wanna have any of that old shit, Ive got many other things to focus on.
Clubbing and all those fantasy life of Lagos is no more my priority.
There are better things in life that those shittt.
Ebira gals are beautiful, they don't form, nor stress you much unlike lag babes.
You can friend an Ebira gal with just a smile and a hi, no material things involved. igala are cool too, I have em all here.

I really like it here cos of my savings, I wouldn't have anything to save if I'm in Lag.
buh no doubt, Lagos is a very sweet place to be if you have the money and time.

Thanks for your time bro.

Happy birthday! Congratulations, you are plus 1 today. I wish you many more good years ahead and all you crave for.

You will still miss the life in Lagos state no matter how long we continue this discussion. Like the author of the thread described it, the addiction for Lagos life runs in the blood.

While you are in Kogi state, look out for business/investment opportunities within and neighbouring states.

Do have a great week ahead.

Stay safe and well.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:
No problem. I'll still use how I like and with what it means to me, lol.
Nah only you all that a la Oliver Twist thing going on in there your siggy, lmso.

Here all along, I used to think you were Chinese associated with Naija
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Stewart883(m): 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemmanu1:

It depends on your budget bro.
Maryland, onigbongbo, palmgroove, Ikeja, opebi, GRA, etc.

Thank you very much. Money isn't the problem. I just need a nice place with steady light and security. A friend suggested yaba. Please what do you think?
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by GetMeRight: 5:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Pavore9:
Semiu! cheesy cheesy cheesy Though there are times I tend to miss the madness of the Lagos conductor and the drama that acts out in those buses but certainly wouldn't want to live there permanently again, born and raised there is enough to last a lifetime! cheesy

That's my first name now. What's so funny about it?
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Liposure: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Mind is not breast, mine nah bacca. I fit die for woman bacca. I confess, I love woman bacca.

Bacca fit shack me die. I remember when I was courting my missus, she was walking on ahead of me, then suddenly she turned round only to catch me admiring her bacca while I walked following her behind. I felt like the kid caught with his hand still in the cookie jar and cookie crumbs smeared on all over the mouth, lmso
big behind is bae.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by dietwellbeing: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
nice write up,but that is cele bridge,howw??
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Liposure:
big behind is bae.
[img]https://s2/images/200ad27a229ae546eed.gif[/img]
Naimean.
Especially shapely ones that talks, colloquially speaking my pipul will say, "idi to nsọrọ"
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Liposure: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

More than fair. Whatever is at your disposal, use. If you have it, flaunt it, use it. All is fair, in love and war. That was a war zone situation she described there and her mission was accomplished. Job done enough to get her home on time and/or schedule
like say na muscle. breast wey i go fling go one side
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by jacoik(m): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
uboma:

Gimme accommodation for 5 years free of charge with a job, I won't accept to live in Lagos.

I have a friend who got transferred to Kano some years ago. He was surprised that he could make it to his office within 10 minutes, left the house at 7:45am but arrived the office before 8:00am.

Even after spending 3 months in Kano state, this guy, at 3:00am is already awake and counting the ceilings. Lagos life had wired him that way.

Six months later, my guy started working his transfer back to Lagos. What is it in Lagos state sef? I can never tell.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I don die here lolxxxxx hahahaha. like seriously working his transfer back to Lagos?
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Ofemmanu1: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Stewart883:

Thank you very much. Money isn't the problem. I just need a nice place with steady light and security. A friend suggested yaba. Please what do you think?
It depends on the sides of Yaba, some areas are very cool in there while some are very bad.

If money is not the problem, Ikeja GRA is the best place bro.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Liposure:
like say na muscle. breast wey i go fling go one side
My guy, leave bweast matter for bacca jor, abeggy, but bweast too, hin dey sweet dey do blow blow or watch as hin dey do jangrover whenever madam dey busy doing on top, but sha hin no dey same league as bacca in my book.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by uboma(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I don die here lolxxxxx hahahaha. like seriously working his transfer back to Lagos?

Yes o. He worked his transfer back to Lagos.

I guess he's one of those who are addicted to the life in Lagos state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride / Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors / Pictures From Ibeno Beach Funfair Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.