Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala (25164 Views)

Lagos Conductor Wearing Suit And Tie / Corporate Lagos Conductor: The Best Dressed Danfo Conductor You've Ever Seen? / Lagos Conductor Sleeping On Duty While Car Is Moving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 6:48pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Lmaoo. How I wan take prove say I be Naija again? If I am lying, I should be lying I am not a Nigerian. If the image of me being a foreigner or of mixed race help in any way: toor, carry it then grin. You can't see me and I'm not posting my picture. tongue
I never asked for a pic. Didnt ask for to see you. I am not demanding in that way. Have you ever seen God or maybe Satan, hmm, lmso. I dont think so, lmso, so how does one know how God ever exists then, lmso? Its simply by looking at demonstrations, corroborations andet cetera. My conviction grew stronger that you are Naija at your demonstration of using "ngbana" lmso

Magnoliaa:
I didn't deny being a Nigerian oh. Abi you're getting me wrong?
I know you didnt, but it was Ishilove disputing you aren't

Magnoliaa:
Ahh. I see. So you think Naira Marley is talented. cheesy That's nyc. I think he is, too. He's just too good. And his beats, lyrics are always head-bursting, even though they can be too vulgar. lipsrsealed
lmso, vulgarity is in the bible, and I dont have a problem with the Bible because of that. I look beyond Naira Marley's vulgarity enough to recognise and appreciate the abinibi grace he is gifted with

You need to go listen to all the tracks on, ex-YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa, newest album with the title "E be say dem swear for me!", lmso

Magnoliaa:
Okay, ngbana. I wee stoop to conquer agree with you. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUCRb3AO91s

lmso, I love that. I love "Okay, ngbana", that nah real Naija shit lingo going on there, lmso. Dem no born any Mundele, well enough, to yarn or roll off something like that out, using "ngbana"

Please no need to "stoop to conquer agree with you" when number 1, dont stain your knee or bend to stoop. Number two, WHICH really should have been number 1, it is incontrovertible, that Naija is the bomb, shame we messed things up. See the great panache of our PM in 1961. The world looked up to Naija, but we let ourselves down
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Ishilove: 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
I never asked for a pic. Didnt ask for to see you. I am not demanding in that way. Have you ever seen God or maybe Satan, hmm, lmso. I dont think so, lmso, so how does one know how God ever exists then, lmso? Its simply by looking at demonstrations, corroborations andet cetera. My conviction grew stronger that you are Naija at your demonstration of using "ngbana" lmso

I know you didnt, but it was Ishilove disputing you aren't

lmso, vulgarity is in the bible, and I dont have a problem with the Bible because of that. I look beyond Naira Marley's vulgarity enough to recognise and appreciate the abinibi grace he is gifted with

You need to go listen to all the tracks on, ex-YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa, newest album with the title "E be say dem swear for me!", lmso

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUCRb3AO91s

lmso, I love that. I love "Okay, ngbana", that nah real Naija shit lingo going on there, lmso. Dem no born any Mundele, well enough, to yarn or roll off something like that out, using "ngbana"

Please no need to "stoop to conquer agree with you" when number 1, dont stain your knee or bend to stoop. Number two, with really should have been number 1, it is incontrovertible, that Naija is the bomb, shame we messed things up. See the great panache of our PM in 1961. The world looked up to Naija, but we let ourselves down
This man seems to have been very sound. Quite a shame he was wasted.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Magnoliaa(f): 7:25pm On Jan 20, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

Okayy, lmdo.

I know you didnt, but it was Ishilov.e disputing you aren't

I don't think she was.

True, shaa.

]You need to go listen to all the tracks on, ex-YBNL Princess, Temmie Ovwasa, newest album with the title "E be say dem swear for me!", lmso

Yhh... I've seen you post about and praised this. I've not gotten around to listening to it. Will try to.

I don't get you. Are you saying it's not common for people to use "ngbana" like that? Ahan. And what's a Mundele? I know it's like a name or phrase like em saying, "You be Sule or Sumonu" ( grin ) but in this context - what does it mean??

Please no need to "stoop to conquer agree with you" when number 1, dont stain your knee or bend to stoop. Number two, with really should have been number 1, it is incontrovertible, that Naija is the bomb, shame we messed things up. See the great panache of our PM in 1961. The world looked up to Naija, but we let ourselves down

Okay, @bolded. Motigbo.

The state of Nigeria rn is sad. I didn't watch everything in the video oh. It's just about Tafawa Balewa and the country's prestige then, right? But thanks for sharing anyway. I can put a living face and almost actual experience to the oral and written lessons I get in Government classes. smiley We did let ourselves down. I wonder how things degenerated for such an emerging country back then...
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2021
Ishilove:
This man seems to have been very sound. Quite a shame he was wasted.
Such a humble man, an unassuming but well confident in who he is and who he represents man.

Displayed swagger because he is representing the most populous black nation in the whole wide world. Hmm. Nah we squandered a golden opportunity and frittered all our God given gifted potential(s) away. Smh sigh. The increasing excesses of the Ahmadu Bello (i.e. Fulani) prompted Nzeogwu & Co to waste away Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa & Co, with the plan to bring sanity, equality, fairness and equity, justice et cetera to Naija. What the Fulani are currently doing is déjà vu. They have this mindset that stems right from our colonisation by the British that they are born to perpetually rule and lord over Naija. Go watch some of Sir Ahmadu Bello's video clips, lmso.

Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa's political will weakness caused him to become a collateral damage and so cost him his life. RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Okayy, lmdo.

What the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo is Imdo?
Are you codedly trying to tell something ni? Whats it mean, lmso? Why use lmdo? Or was it, a fat finger typo thing going on there, ni, lmso

Magnoliaa:
I don't think she was.
Well, if you say so, even though I know what I read

Magnoliaa:
True, shaa.
[img]https://media1./images/0231ce01bd7fce51b82d143924cb3cfd/tenor.gif[/img]

Magnoliaa:
Yhh... I've seen you post about and praised this. I've not gotten around to listening to it. Will try to.
Listen to each track and listen without bias

Magnoliaa:
I don't get you. Are you saying it's not common for people to use "ngbana" like that? Ahan. And what's a Mundele? I know it's like a name or phrase like em saying, "You be Sule or Sumonu" ( grin ) but in this context - what does it mean??
Mundele, is an African local word for saying white man. Oyinbo, is the Nigerian equivalent word

Magnoliaa:
Okay, @bolded. Motigbo.
Show off, lmso

Magnoliaa:
The state of Nigeria rn is sad. I didn't watch everything in the video oh. It's just about Tafawa Balewa and the country's prestige then, right? But thanks for sharing anyway. I can put a living face and almost actual experience to the oral and written lessons I get in Government classes. smiley We did let ourselves down. I wonder how things degenerated for such an emerging country back then...
Yoruba has an "Ayọ, lo npa enia" colloquial which when loosely translated means, "wild and unchecked euphoria, is what kills a man/woman" We still yet don't recognise, havent registered what we've squandered.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Magnoliaa(f): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

What the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo is Imdo?
Are you codedly trying to tell something ni? Whats it mean, lmso? Why use lmdo? Or was it, a fat finger typo thing going on there, ni, lmso

Since you decided to be using "lmso," I copied and formed my own to be using, too. It doesn't mean a thing, lmdo! cheesy

Well, if you say so, even though I know what I read

*shrugs*

Listen to each track and listen without bias

I will.

Mundele, is an African local word for saying white man. Oyinbo, is the Nigerian equivalent word

Okayy. I wonder how it's pronounced... Anyhow, no, I'm not asking any question again.

Show off, lmso

Shey ko da bee, ni? grin grin grin grin

Yoruba has an "Ayọ, lo npa enia" colloquial which when loosely translated means, "wild and unchecked euphoria, is what kills a man/woman" We still yet don't recognise, havent registered what we've squandered.

Hmmmmm. So that is our problem in this country, and to you? Unchecked euphoria? Too lax and wasteful?
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Since you decided to be using "lmso," I copied and formed my own to be using, too. It doesn't mean a thing, lmdo! cheesy
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11773825_tenor1_gifb27324dcf0b60267339d06776637d4b1

Magnoliaa:
*shrugs*

Magnoliaa:
I will.

Magnoliaa:
Okayy. I wonder how it's pronounced... Anyhow, no, I'm not asking any question again.
It actually is Central African

Magnoliaa:
Shey ko da bee, ni? grin grin grin grin
A ti gbọ nau. Nah tribal marks soon you go fling out come show us next

Magnoliaa:
Hmmmmm. So that is our problem in this country, and to you?
Our problem in this country, totals 99 and increasing, lmso

Magnoliaa:
Unchecked euphoria? Too lax and wasteful?
Let me rephrase that. Unhealthy euphoria kills a man/woman, instead of unchecked euphoria, lmso
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Magnoliaa(f): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11773825_tenor1_gifb27324dcf0b60267339d06776637d4b1

Oddly, the guy in this gif looks like Jelili. I can see the face in him; especially the one he makes when he's about to fart. grin

It actually is Central African
Oh. Thought as much, 'cos I've never heard of such before used in Yoruba. Only the "Dele" part made sense.

A ti gbọ nau. Nah tribal marks soon you go fling out come show us next
LEEMAO.

Our problem in this country, totals 99 and increasing, lmso

Let me rephrase that. Unhealthy euphoria kills a man/woman, instead of unchecked euphoria, lmso
I wonder for how long we'll keep at this. Corruption, incompetence, till we finally snap and come to our senses.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 6:13am On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Oddly, the guy in this gif looks like Jelili. I can see the face in him; especially the one he makes when he's about to fart. grin
[img]https://media1./images/895dbdd0f9b339a7861d390f6e0383c1/tenor.gif?itemid=12399860[/img]
White Femi Adebayo, lmso
Which of the Jelili movies have you watched and enjoyed most?

Magnoliaa:
Oh. Thought as much, 'cos I've never heard of such before used in Yoruba. Only the "Dele" part made sense.

LEEMAO.
[img]https:///media/5-19-2014/83FjyE.gif[/img]

Magnoliaa:
I wonder for how long we'll keep at this. Corruption, incompetence, till we finally snap and come to our senses.
"You must not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating as it treads out the grain."
- Deuteronomy 25:4

The idea behind that law, is that you can't prevent the animal (i.e. the ox) from eating some of the grain it is producing for us. No ones going to mind the corruption, if at least those in government, are delivering appreciable dividends of democracy and benefits for the masses who voted government in power
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Magnoliaa(f): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://media1./images/895dbdd0f9b339a7861d390f6e0383c1/tenor.gif?itemid=12399860[/img]
White Femi Adebayo, lmso
Which of the Jelili movies have you watched and enjoyed most?

I've watched all and enjoyed the previous ones the most... I still remember the "Act Like A Lady" competition scenes well, lmdo. The newest Survival of Jelili doesn't cut it for me. Same as Alakada Reloaded. Just nonsense.

And that gif of the transgender or is it man in 'feminine' clothes is eww.

"You must not muzzle an ox to keep it from eating as it treads out the grain."
- Deuteronomy 25:4

The idea behind that law, is that you can't prevent the animal (i.e. the ox) from eating some of the grain it is producing for us. No ones going to mind the corruption, if at least those in government, are delivering appreciable dividends of democracy and benefits for the masses who voted government in power

Yeah, true this... Not like there's any country that's perfect with flawless leaders in the world. Even don't even have the basic things, before getting the standard provisions to have our wants satisfied...

It is well.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I've watched all and enjoyed the previous ones the most... I still remember the "Act Like A Lady" competition scenes well, lmdo. The newest Survival of Jelili doesn't cut it for me. Same as Alakada Reloaded. Just nonsense.

And that gif of the transgender or is it man in 'feminine' clothes is eww.

You should add hypocrite to the superlatives in your signature, lmso.
What were Odunlade Adekola, Muyiwa Ademola and Femi Adebayo dressed up as, in "The Return Of Jelili" movie, hmm, that you so much enjoyed watching, huh?
Its OK to make money dressing up as females, wearing 'feminine' clothes, do runaway cat walk like females only to push nose up as a harmless gif of an actor playing the role of a transgender, hmm?

Magnoliaa:
Yeah, true this... Not like there's any country that's perfect with flawless leaders in the world. Even don't even have the basic things, before getting the standard provisions to have our wants satisfied...

It is well.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Magnoliaa(f): 1:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
MuttleyLaff:

You should add hypocrite to the superlatives in your signature, lmso.
What were Odunlade Adekola, Muyiwa Ademola and Femi Adebayo dressed up as, in "The Return Of Jelili" movie, hmm, that you so much enjoyed watching, huh?
Its OK to make money dressing up as females, wearing 'feminine' clothes, do runaway cat walk like females only to push nose up as a harmless gif of an actor playing the role of a transgender, hmm?

Okayyy. If hypocrite is the word, fine. cheesy

My judgment decided that. And it did. I enjoyed and find the former guys funnier, and the latter doesn't look appealing to me.

Imagine if you find every woman attractive. tongue Why does one look beautiful to you and the other doesn't - when they are both women? That's it.
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by MuttleyLaff: 1:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
Okayyy. If hypocrite is the word, fine. cheesy
My judgment decided that. And it did. I enjoyed and find the former guys funnier, and the latter doesn't look appealing to me.
Don't do "man in 'feminine' clothes is eww" at someone's hustle and entertainment that gave you laughter. To appeal to you wasn't the objective. Entertainment, causing you laughter et cetera was.

Magnoliaa:
Imagine if you find every woman attractive. tongue Why does one look beautiful to you and the other doesn't - when they are both women? That's it.
I find every women attractive to someone
Re: Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala by Magnoliaa(f): 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
MuttleyLaff:
Don't do "man in 'feminine' clothes is eww" at someone's hustle and entertainment that gave you laughter. To appeal to you wasn't the objective. Entertainment, causing you laughter et cetera was.

Hian. Okay. The same way every comedian makes everybody laugh, abi?

I find every women attractive to someone

Ohhkay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rare Images Of RRS Team Fixing A Broken Down Truck At Ojota - Photos / Governor Alex Otti Hands Over 9 Road Projects To Contractors / Pictures From Ibeno Beach Funfair Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.