Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) (3238 Views)

Being a Nigerian Is A Full Time Job — Singer Mr Eazi Insists (Video) / Singer Kcee Prays For Tekno Over His Condition / "Kcee Sold His Birthright To E-money For Less Than N500m'' - Adegoke Pamilerin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by youtube2025: 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Nigerian singer, Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo, popularly known as Kcee, has taken to social media to reveal how his brother, E-money tried to snatch his job away from him.

He shared an entertaining video of E-Money and his wife busy on stage as she took over the microphone to sing while E-money was on the drums.

In the video, Kcee called his brother’s band, a husband and wife band. Then E-Money revealed he had changed careers and they are now known as the E-band.

Sharing the interesting family clip, the Ogaranya crooner wrote:

This husband and wife wants to take my job oooo

� I know what to do @iam_emoney1 @iam_mrse”

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsZB45tZuhA

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by drmuchin: 10:40pm On Jan 16, 2021
isi ego
Re: E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by doggedfighter(f): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2021
Overfeeding
Re: E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by VictorUSA(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2021
na madness dey worry una
Re: E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:50am On Jan 17, 2021
A na bia......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by anonym0us: 7:49am On Jan 17, 2021
grin
I laugh, which job do you have? You're not qualified to be a musician. I blame Nigerians celebrating mediocrity

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by TANID(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2021
anonym0us:
grin
I laugh, which job do you have? You're not qualified to be a musician. I blame Nigerians celebrating mediocrity
Re: E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by pepperdemzombie: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2021
Not a hostile, self centered and possessive woman like Amara Kanu.

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by Harrykn: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
You get Job before?

Yes you did! You're self employed so why does he wanna take your job?

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by mechanics(m): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Lolz, lovely family.

1 Like

Re: E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by Depressed101: 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
VictorUSA:
na madness dey worry una
pray make you get money.... Rejoice for another man's
Re: E-money And His Wife Want To Take My Job – Singer, Kcee (video) by kokoA(m): 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Baba you have been out of job since and our ears are still singing hallelujah for it..

(1) (Reply)

Reality Star, Tobi Bakre Shows Off His Wife's Huge Baby Bump In Cute Couple Pics / (18+) 10 Hot Pics That Will Spice Up Your Night / Photos From Footballer Emmanuel Emenike's Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.