Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,017 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Logistics, Dispatch Services, And Their Profits... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Logistics, Dispatch Services, And Their Profits... (217 Views)

Logistics Dispatch Riders Needed In Abuja / Meet 11-Year-Old Primary 6 Girl Who Services And Repairs Generators In Delta / Contact Us For Soil Test Services And Geotechnical Services In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Logistics, Dispatch Services, And Their Profits... by Pentools(m): 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2021
Greetings fellas, and wonderful lovelies, due to the outbreak of the great covid-19 pandemic, I couldn't achieve most of my mapped out goals.

Since it's fast vanishing and being subdued already, I think it's time I set up and tackle most of those my goals head on. Logistics and dispatch services happens to be the first I want to start up with, but the big and obvious question here is,
....HOW DO THEY MAKE THEIR PROFITS??!!!!

Please I need answers from investors, and industry players that knows about it or own one.
Thanks in anticipation...

I know it is not a get rich quick investment, I'm never a fan of such too, but I need to know how they make their profit, no matter how small, and also how to kickstart it like what and what to do, and also necessary agencies to reach out to in terms of license, in case there's any such thing as licensing for it, is there a way to monitor riders and know the number of people that uses the service, and also cut short other excesses from riders.

NB:- It's an investment, that is to say that I will not be the person riding.

Amiable mods, please help and push this to front page. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Forbes Africa’s Richest 2021 / Amaka Arenyeka Profile / Daily Salary 3000 To 1000000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.