Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix (42774 Views)

Young Lady Shows Off Her Old Oyinbo Lover (Pix, Video) / Woman Buys Lookalike Sexdoll For Her High Libido Partner (pics) / Woman Buys Peenis Enlargement For Boyfriend This Now Happened PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by oshiokpu(m): 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
The delivery location is Ikoyi. A guy that lives in Ikoyi is definitely not poor. That money is probably club money to him and the girl knows that.
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

cheesy That one. He's wayyy above the level of us mortals oh.
He's all superficial, no substance. Happy Sunday sweet sis.
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by ComputerWiz007: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nice
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by emusmithyy(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Olunmercy56:
When your partner is loving and caring, you wouldn't mind empty your account to make him or happy! Happiness with someone can make you go to any length to satisfy your spouse.

Nothing was said about the guy.
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Itzurboi(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Of course. As the days go by, there are more and more single people than before.
cos most people have been there, and its not worth it.... you grab.
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by tolajay: 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Interesting and best wishes.

But I'm worried how you're already aware of what's supposed to be a "surprise".

Apparently, the surprise effect of the "surprise" is out of place.

Dirakamara:
Omo....this Valentine go sweet mehn....its even on Sunday and my bf already promised one big surprise for me
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Itzurboi:
cos most people have been there, and its not worth it.... you grab.
Because more and more people chase this fantasy of "love" without the willingness to roll up their sleeves and work HARD to build the relationship through patience, steadfast commitment and selflessness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Itzurboi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Because more and more people chase this fantasy of "love" without the willingness to roll up their sleeves and work HARD to build the relationship through patience, steadfast commitment and selflessness.
Nice points... Can we have some healthy discussion on this here....
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Magnoliaa(f): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:
Happy Sunday sweet sis.

Happy Sunday, too, love. kiss

Hope you had a lovely day.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Magnoliaa(f): 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
oshiokpu:
The delivery location is Ikoyi. A guy that lives in Ikoyi is definitely not poor. That money is probably club money to him and the girl knows that.

Angle.
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by tosomaju(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
That does not mean he will not cheat
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Happy Sunday, too, love. kiss

Hope you had a lovely day.
Yes o. Still bashing some NL boys grin.
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Unrated900(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
My kinda woman. Far better than those boxers and singlet kind of woman. Let me call them Amaka to remind them about Valentine, I don't want to be disappointed.

Appreciate any woman that buys you singlet and boxers

It started from someonewhere

Someone that buys you singlet count buy you a Porsche Cayenne tomorrow

So let’s show appreciation to those women out there

Not the ones that made men joined SMAN

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by IgboWarlord(m): 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Na story be this sha..But Urgent 5k gang will call this woman mumu..
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Magnoliaa(f): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Yes o. Still bashing some NL boys grin.

Haha. Carry on.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Dalby(m): 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:
My kinda woman. Far better than those boxers and singlet kind of woman. Let me call them Amaka to remind them about Valentine, I don't want to be disappointed.

No be human being be this
Did it kill her
Nigerian Girls make una dey learn better thing!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by bepositive11: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
InfernoNig:

What's the most expensive gift you've given your woman? How much was it? Don't expect what you can't give.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by PotatoSalad(m): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Olunmercy56:
When your partner is loving and caring, you wouldn't mind empty your account to make him or happy! Happiness with someone can make you go to any length to satisfy your spouse.
Una definition of loving and caring dey different.
Money! That it is.
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by johhnnie(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
LordKO:
Good cheap advertising and marketing strategy by Fel Steve - if you don't tell people what you do and your location, they won't know where to find you in order to patronize you.

That said, the fact that this one is a scheme doesn't nullify the fact that some women have been doing such, and much more, even though they mostly do it from the place of reciprocation and self-interest rather than from the place of initiation and altruism.

The fact the the drop off location is in ikoyi speaks volumes
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by labi1977(m): 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Story...

Anyway stingy women will be saying I will close my legs...
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by solonubinho(m): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Exactly what I wanted to post.

You took the word from my ass....

I greet u, gee. ✌

You were about to mess the word? tongue :

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Oyiboman69: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Olunmercy56:

Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
solonubinho:

You were about to mess the word? tongue :

Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Heroclitus(m): 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Happy2020: 7:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why do Nigerians need to make public everything they do for their significant other?
Why not just do it and enjoy it amongst yourselves?

Always have to floss & flex about everything. Smdh
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Richwole: 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ladies no stingy that’s why men need to join lavish

Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Denique(f): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kriss216:
Na only “singlet and boxers” girls dey always come my way.
De.nique, I’m hoping you’ll do better this time.

I've been everywhere just looking for someone,
Someone who can buy me more than pant and bra...where's the magaaaaaa cheesy
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Lilgabby(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Brokers too go full here dey talk nonsense ..." My type of woman" .... Lolzzz
And the broker women too go come here dey support me.... "No mind them"
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by LordOfTheGame: 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Market juju to hoodwink the unsuspecting and the gullible.
For this buhari's wicked and devilish regime, a woman will do all that for a "lover" ..... stories..

Btw, can somebody tell us THE RULINGS ON GIVING AND ACCEPTING GIFTS FOR VALENTINE?

Our Muslims folks pls....
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
MedicH:

Even as a married man you ar here following boys way still de lick their nose to do simp up simp down. U no de shame?
oga, this is a faceless forum meant to catch fun and cruise..
I joke around here during my leisure time, take your frustration to buhari I no be your president and I no get hand for your predicament
Re: Valentine: Woman Buys N865k Box Containing iPhone 12, Other Gifts For Lover (Pix by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
We4all:

Are you still married after all the bashing you gave to your wife?
no sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Marries Two Women On The Same Day (Photo) / Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures / Ladies, Here Are 9 Things You Should Never Tell A Man….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.