Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 (17134 Views)

SERAP Gives 36 Governors & Wike 7 Days To Account For ₦5.9trn, $4.6bn Loans / Reno Omokri: Wike Is Too Big For The VP, He Is Presidential Material / Defection To APC: Watch This Before Comparing Jonathan And I To FFK - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by UncommonLogic: 5:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
With these kinds of delusional reta@ded corrupt hungry opposition APC will win again in 2023.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by highchief1: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Oloripelebe: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wia is ipob and lamidi cownu
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by freshvine(f): 5:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
EYINNAYA ABARIBE...This one is a hard bone on their neck in national assembly.

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by dumahi(m): 5:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Fiscus105:
6/10 are from one region, yet one region which not enlisted from 1 to 10 claiming that it's their turn, coming from opposition to clinch ticket on plater of gold. Na so easy!
I am from that region of political cowards who want to produce a president on a platter. That's why I will rather support Nnamdi Kanu than any of those thieves.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Most of the people on that list are thieving criminals themselves so it makes it hard to even take them seriously. Gone are the days when we had quality critics like Wole Soyinka that we could even proudly stand behind.

The youth need to step up with better quality people
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Forumobserver12(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Where is the name of Sen..Enyinnaya Abaribe in the list the lone voice iamong the opposition members in the Senate?

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by BLIZZARDCON: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
These are not opposition voices. They are voices of those whose chairmen and their unpatriotic businesses of milking the economy dry have been blocked
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by starz100: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
SmartPolician:
Fani Kayode, Ayo Fayose, and Nnamdi Kanu use strong terms to criticize people - an approach I am pretty uncomfortable with. The trio has used unprintable words to describe the president on a countless number of times.

However, I think I like the way Reno Omokri approaches opposition with logical arguments. Hate him or love him, he has presented many strong debates as to why the present administration is a colossal failure.

Still, I don't consider Wike and Dino Melaye as opposition. They are just noisemakers. I think Shehu Sani should have replaced them. I hate it when Wike always claims that someone wants to kill him.

Furthermore, Sowore brings his energy to opposition. Today, no member of the opposition has been harassed, detained and charged for lending their voice to the barrage of criticisms being hauled at the dullard from Daura.

In truth, these guys have enriched our politics in one way or another. But then, I don't see the APC losing in 2023 if the PDP doesn't present a northerner as their presidential flagbearer.

Nice analysis

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by deeway200(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Deji Adeyanju should be on that list
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Achile1515: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
They are the PDP opposition in all. Simple.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Chibokgame: 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
I didn't find my name there, This shows that the list is not complete.
This government is worse than kindergarten . .
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by MikePhilly(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tundemugul:
‪Nigeria ���‬

‪The Day General Sani Abacha Dissolved ASUU Union in Nigeria 1994. ��‍♀️��‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LOK6qUihpo via @YouTube ‬

No shitting me
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Johnnyplus01k(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
In addition Femi Falana SAN
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Lightorder: 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chicagoesontop:
So what exactly is their problem because they can't tell me they are speaking on the interest of the helpless Nigerian masses. Rather they are fighting for their personal pockets.
Ogbeni, be quiet!

1 Like

Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Lightorder: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
What has been the outcome of their activities so far?

They are all thieves.
time shall tell. Many who went before you asked same question when Mandela was in prison. Of cause,You know the out come
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Lightorder: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ahmeduana:
That list is incomplete without DEJI ADEYANJU AND AISHA YUSUF.
and Obadiah Melafia !!!!!!
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by eeetuk(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2021

Muna4real :
When was he guilty of the bolded?

Do you think that kanu is concerned about Nigeria's problems? It's not his business and neither does he care. All he cares for is to remove his people from the deception of a country that they have unfortunately found themselves in. That's all.

Let's talk about what is possible, and not what is not possible.

To you Muna4real, what is the chance South east will be able to break away from Nigeria?
Be serious?

I will argue, no chance because South east is located and surrounded by states which opposed to what Nnamdi kanu has advocated.

That means the best option available for Nnamdi kanu to help his people is to work within what Nigerian constitution provides today. Outside that is inciting violence-- which is not a winning strategy.

So, I get you, but you're not engaging in a winning or realistic argument. That winning argument is proposing and pushing for policy that can help people of South east today.

That policy should include building affordable housing for all Nigerians. [2] promoting policy that will eradicate poverty. [3] calling for increase in minimum wage. [4] calling for end to terrorism and kidnapping. [5] calling for resources control
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by weyreypey: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
freshvine:
EYINNAYA ABARIBE...This one is a hard bone on their neck in national assembly.
Mrs hello.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by BSdetector: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
What Op really wants to say: Igbos aren't against buhari and the north it's Afonja's in the south west who are against him. Igbos respect buhari and the north so the north should make Igbo president come 2023.

Op by come 2023: BMC is largely made up of Afonja Muslims who betrayed the south to gain presidency. Yoruba's are backstabbers.

grin grin grin grin grin op dey try disguise.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Uzoisaga(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chicagoesontop:
So what exactly is their problem because they can't tell me they are speaking on the interest of the helpless Nigerian masses. Rather they are fighting for their personal pockets.
No insults please, but honestly, I think your head lacks OIL to articulate fine. if you don't mind, go and consult a check on it.
How else should they fight for you the common man with this kind of empty head?
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by oserolink(m): 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Na only one outof all wey get mind pass and that person na my guy Omoyele Sowore. i remove cap gor ma.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by willybaby(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
I weep for my great nation Nigeria if this selfish, egotistic, corrupt and divisive men are the top 10 opposing voices to the government..
What a shame
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Muna4real(f): 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
eeetuk:

Muna4real :
When was he guilty of the bolded?

Do you think that kanu is concerned about Nigeria's problems? It's not his business and neither does he care. All he cares for is to remove his people from the deception of a country that they have unfortunately found themselves in. That's all.

Let's talk about what is possible, and not what is not possible.

To you Muna4real, what is the chance South east will be able to break away from Nigeria?
Be serious?

I will argue, no chance because South east is located and surrounded by states which opposed to what Nnamdi kanu has advocated.

That means the best option available for Nnamdi kanu to help his people is to work within what Nigerian constitution provides today. Outside that is inciting violence-- which is not a winning strategy.

So, I get you, but you're not engaging in a winning or realistic argument. That winning argument is proposing and pushing for policy that can help people of South east today.

That policy should include building affordable housing for all Nigerians. [2] promoting policy that will eradicate poverty. [3] calling for increase in minimum wage. [4] calling for end to terrorism and kidnapping. [5] calling for resources control

First of all, if you are talking of the south south states and their Biafra inclusiveness, then you must know that I'm in full and total support of a Biafra without them. I blame kanu for all these. He keeps lumping them together in the map when they have always disagreed with him thereby making the Biafran quest look impossible.

You say that Biafra is impossible but do you think that those 5 policies you listed are possible in Nigeria? Hahahahahahahaha. I think that Biafra is even more possible than them. See let me tell you the truth, Nigeria has no hope. Those 5 policies you listed cannot even come to reality in the next 200 years. Let's tell ourselves the truth for once and stop painting it to look diplomatic. This is the reason kanu is trying to drag nndigbo out of this mess of a country because before you know it, Nigeria will be celebrating it's 200 years of independence in poverty. Maybe by then you will realize that it's just a waste of time.
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by chestyjoe(m): 2:21am On Jan 18, 2021
Deji Adeyanju
Re: FFK, Reno Omokri, Wike, 7 Others Top Opposition Voices In Nigeria Since 2015 by Tochj(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Chicagoesontop:
Not all
because APC will gladly welcome somebody like FFK.
They would have joined the party and get whatever they want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Directs Accountant-general Not To Pay Judiciary Workers Full Salary In June / Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer. / Buhari’s Advisers To Testify Against Saraki And Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.