Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them (26259 Views)

10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) / How Kano Kids Were Kidnapped, Trafficked In Anambra By Igbo Suspects -police / Thief Caught At Shoprite In Lagos, Rescued From Being Lynched By Mob. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by nitt: 7:30am On Jan 17, 2021
Hardly any positive news emanates from the Eastern part of Nigeria.

Home or overseas it's mostly negative.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by plantist: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Xixtie:
That was never an abduction, they bettered their lives down south. Now that they've returned to their nemesis, they should shut up and live on.

What did I just see you write up there? You are justifying kidnapping children those people didn't birth. Most of you are unrepentant criminals in that part of Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Fedrams: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Can Nigeria be united, the northern has polluted the mind of there kids against the southern people and religion, why are they avoiding kids or people from other regions. Why that hatred. The same kids from the same village extend the hatred the have for other religions and tribe to there own just because he stayed wt such ppl.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Eborty(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Northern elite recruitement in progress.
If you know, you know.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by shadeyinka(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2021
So sad!

“For now, one major issue has to do with our ability to sustain the lifestyle he was introduced to. We are poor and can’t seem to meet up. But we are trying to do our best,’’ he said.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by GetMeRight: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2021
It's funny that igbos see Hausa/Fulani as criminals meanwhile igbos are the ones kidnapping and abducting Hausa/Fulani children and trafficking them.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Kimjongun: 7:38am On Jan 17, 2021
If they live a better life in the why not leave them alone! But then again no mother pray for any of her children to lost

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by LookInTheMirror: 7:39am On Jan 17, 2021
humilitypays:
Look at how healthy they look while in the south. Go and compare them in 5 years time from now. Please allow them return back to their foster parents in the south. The North can birth more while South takes good care of them, it's better so the kids can have a good life than turn to Boko Haram or Bandits tomorrow

5 years?

3 months you will see the difference

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Mummymahdi(f): 7:42am On Jan 17, 2021
Acjohn:
Its unfortunate the extent people can go but I can't help but notice someone say the child was finding it had to adjust to poverty.
In sane climes government will do the kidnapping legally and send them to those that can take care of them.
Why give birth to those you can't take care of.

Why won't the east born the ones they need , not to buy whom u knew not his background? Allow northerners to suffer with their kids don't steal human being for any purpose

5 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 17, 2021
Many of the posters are justifying kidnapping because 'they had a better life down Southh'

That's the problem I have with Nigerians. They like justifying evil.

I guess for the people defending the kidnapping of the children, if you think you are 'defending' your tribe, you are doing the opposite. You are making yourselves look evil.

12 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Kimjongun: 7:45am On Jan 17, 2021
GetMeRight:

That's why other people are fond of saying that all igbos have are criminals. Just look at the rubbish you posted. What is the difference between you and those kidnappers? Same DNA, I'm not surprised at all. Shame on you

If it's not that they were kidnapped, if they had been taken legally it is better. If not for our tribalism, I think the government should make adoption easier and let the poor see it as a better way of giving their children the best.

Why make innocent children suffer, while their are families looking desperately for a child to call their own? It doesn't make sense. A child doesn't owe you to practice any culture, if the parents culture can't protect and provide for them, they should be given a better chance.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by GetMeRight: 7:46am On Jan 17, 2021
LookInTheMirror:

Sorry but will continue reporting your post till you get sense

No vex

Next time control yourself

Continue. Just take a look at the nonsense your brother posted. He wasn't even bother about the fact that those children were trafficked to the south east against their wish. Not concerned about their parents situation. We all witnessed how Nigeria was almost set on fire when Ese Oruru eloped with a Northerner.

4 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 17, 2021
Xixtie:
That was never an abduction, they bettered their lives down south. Now that they've returned to their nemesis, they should shut up and live on.

Sorry, but you are justifying evil.

(No, I don't think all people from your tribe are kidnappers, nor do I think all Hausas live in poverty.,)

Suppose someone came and kidnapped your child, and handed him or her to a richer person than you?

Would you be happy, and thank God for your child...or will you go to the Law and get your child back.

Don't let bitterness destroy you. And don't justify evil. If it happens to you...ie someone kidnapped your child....you won't like it, and you will be upset.

Good morning. May you never see any of your children kidnapped

4 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Mummymahdi(f): 7:48am On Jan 17, 2021
When Ese oruru followed yunusa out of love is abduction
When same ppl stole northern kids is not a crime but to better their lives

South
I hail ooooo

Una wickedness don do
Tribalism at its peak
Una bigotry no b here

I pray ur kid would b stolen to be handed over to a more richer person than u, May never see that kid that's when u will realise what these northern parents are going thru

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by JaffyJoe(m): 7:49am On Jan 17, 2021
This report has so many loopholes. Who abducted the kids? How many arrests has been made? It was said that they found some of them in a orphanage home, a place dedicate to helping those in need. The police should be explicit. If these kids were taken illegally, then it's absolutely wrong and people complicit should answer some questions.

I think some of these parents were aware of how these kids left their domain. It's no different from how they groom kids into almajiris.

1 Like

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by GetMeRight: 7:51am On Jan 17, 2021
Kimjongun:

If it's not that they were kidnapped , if they had been taken legally it is better. If not for our tribalism, I think the government should make adoption easier and let the poor see it as a better way of giving their children the best.

And what do you think this is all about?

Why make innocent children suffer, while their are families looking desperately for a child to call their own? It doesn't make sense. A child doesn't whole you to practice any culture, if the parents culture can't protect and provide for them, they should be given a better chance .

We are talking about kidnapping, abduction and child trafficking, the isssue of giving them better chance at life is not even relevant here. Don't we know how baby factories are flourishing in the south east till today? Why not giving those ones better chance first instead of trafficking kids from North to South

2 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by ikennamadu1(m): 7:51am On Jan 17, 2021
BafanaBafana:
3 reasons I will point out
1. Immortality to the point of damaging reproductive system
2. Engaging in money rituals or other sacrifice to make money that requires you trading your ability to procreate.
3. Being cruel to other people's children. It closes the womb of you or your children.
These could be some of the reasons for the high infertility hence, resort to baby factories and abduction of children in that place.
The North which they refer to as a waste barren land is now their where they go to steal children

you just type rubbish ... absolute rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2021
Kimjongun:

If it's not that they were kidnapped, if they had been taken legally it is better. If not for our tribalism, I think the government should make adoption easier and let the poor see it as a better way of giving their children the best.

Why make innocent children suffer, while their are families looking desperately for a child to call their own? It doesn't make sense. A child doesn't whole you to practice any culture, if the parents culture can't protect and provide for them, they should be given a better chance.

Please they were kidnapped....they were taken against their parent's wishes.

Let us not sugarcoat this thing.

This is not about tribe or about religon or party...those children were kidnapped.

There was no legal document, no permission, nothing. They were kidnapped.

If it happened to you, would you like it.

Some years ago, one French NGO WENT TO chad, and took dozens of chadian kids without their parent's permssion to France...where they were to be adopted by richer families. The parents cried out well well...and got their kids back.

Whate3ver you think of me...and no I am no tribalist....it was kidnapping, it was wrong, and it was not justified.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by clickwtB(m): 7:52am On Jan 17, 2021
How can you steal other people children?
Such inhumanity why cant you just procreate your own!

5 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by sirzent(m): 7:53am On Jan 17, 2021
All off you saying those kids are better off in South, you all are all mad.

Nairaland has turned to something else, stupid people everywhere.

6 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 17, 2021
Mummymahdi:
When Ese oruru followed yunusa out of love is abduction
When same ppl stole northern kids is not a crime but to better their lives

South
I hail ooooo

Una wickedness don do
Tribalism at its peak
Una bigotry no b here

I pray ur kid would b stolen to be handed over to a more richer person than u, May never see that kid that's when u will realise what these northern parents are going thru

Abeg, Ese was a minor, and her boyfriend was and is guilty of not only taking her against her parent's wishes, but also guilty of pedophilia...since she is a minor by the law, and Yunusa was an adult. Yes, an adult who was in his early twenties, but an adult nevertheless.

Bot cases were wrong. If this was America, Yunusa would have been in jail. For a long time...plus he would have been on the sex offenders list for life.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 17, 2021
sirzent:
All off you saying those kids are better off in South, you all are all mad.

Nairaland has turned to something else, stupid people everywhere.

I tire.

I think the problem is, they think they are defening their tribe. When they are making things even worse.

3 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by AfonjaMuslim: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021
Victorcwu:
They look good in those pictures. I hope their parents take good care of them.
For now, one major issue has to do with our ability to sustain the lifestyle he was introduced to. We are poor and can’t seem to meet up. But we are trying to do our best,’’ he said.
Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 17, 2021
nitt:
Hardly any positive news emanates from the Eastern part of Nigeria.

Home or overseas it's mostly negative.

And you think it is only in the East this happens...

This happens everywhere. EVERYWHERE in this country. THis is one of the minority of cases that got reported

We must all be vigilant, so drop the bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 17, 2021
Dpharisee:
In reality many of these 'abducted' kids from Kano were released by their parents for a better life in the South and they know where to find the foster parents like in the case of kids returned from Onitsha.
Some poor parents who can't take care of the several kids they have and instead of sending them into a life of almajirism give them out to traders who come from the south to cater and raise for them.
The major concern of some of the 'Gbaza Queens' spinning the story and trying hard to castigate a section of the country is that they are being converted to Islam.

Some of these foster families in the South who are mostly Christians even register the kids in local mosques but it's difficult to sustain that because children love fun which they can get in their foster parents churches with singing and dancing compared to the mosque where they could be flogged for not properly reciting the Koran.

The kids have experienced quality life in the South only to be returned to a life of uncertainty and from the looks on some of their parents faces it's like 'did I ask you to bring him back for me?' they will prefer to return them to the foster families in the South for a better future instead of watching them starve.
Foster parenting should be done legally like in other countries to stop these claims of abduction and also separate the child traffickers.
Angelina Jolie and Madonna have kids they are fostering from Africa

They were kidnapped. KIDNAPPED.

Don't justify evil here.

If it happens to you, you would be angry, and you know it.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Mummymahdi(f): 7:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Fedrams:
Can Nigeria be united, the northern has polluted the mind of there kids against the southern people and religion, why are they avoiding kids or people from other regions. Why that hatred. The same kids from the same village extend the hatred the have for other religions and tribe to there own just because he stayed wt such ppl.

U are just talking, the way u ppl are belittling northerners and the extent of hatred u ppl are showing is far more than theses. Let's say its vice versa, northerners stole ur kids don't u think by now it has become international issue? U ppl will make it look as if other aliens abducted the kids am sure if u receive them back, they will undergo therapy to reset their brains, so ours is little and a short time hate.

Enter the shoe of ANOTHER

5 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Nobody: 8:00am On Jan 17, 2021
JustCruise:
Though kidnapping those kids was wrong but they had better lives down south. I wish someone kidnapped me when I was young and took me to Us. Just imagine how organized and planned my life would've been now.

Please, don't defend bad things because it is your tribe or region.

Kidnapping is wrong. If you want to adopt children, there are legal ways of going about it.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Kids Rescued From The South Say Their Peers Avoid Them by Catchfirez: 8:06am On Jan 17, 2021
If you believe this story, that means you can believe chicken have teeth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Stabbed In Fight At Polling Unit In Osun State / Photographer Arrested With Human Skull In Ondo / #CrimingWhileWhite - White Americans Tweet On Crimes They Got Away With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.