Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,406 members, 7,781,183 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Does Anyone Use Robinhood App To Buy And Sell Stocks Here In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Does Anyone Use Robinhood App To Buy And Sell Stocks Here In Nigeria (643 Views)

Robinhood Launches New Web 3 Wallet To Rival Metamask, Coinbase / Please What's The Best App To Invest In Stocks From Nigeria / Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Use Robinhood App To Buy And Sell Stocks Here In Nigeria by hardcore007: 6:37am On Jan 17, 2021
Pls, how can one be able to use Robinhood app for stock trading here in Nigeria.

I tried to register but it shows not available in Nigeria. Is there any other way I need to make it work for me here.

Waiting for your response.

Thank you.
Re: Does Anyone Use Robinhood App To Buy And Sell Stocks Here In Nigeria by konibaje88(m): 9:36am On Jan 17, 2021
get a white head to set it up for you
Re: Does Anyone Use Robinhood App To Buy And Sell Stocks Here In Nigeria by hardcore007: 4:41am On Jan 18, 2021
konibaje88:
get a white head to set it up for you

Okay I have someone.

Pls, can you guide me on it so that if the person open it they won’t block the account.

Bank detail is needed for it. Can I use my Naija bank detail. How do I go about it?

And can I trade from Naija without using vpn ?

Please, I really need your guidance on it, thank you.
Re: Does Anyone Use Robinhood App To Buy And Sell Stocks Here In Nigeria by Speeddial(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2021
hardcore007:

Okay I have someone.

Pls, can you guide me on it so that if the person open it they won’t block the account.

Bank detail is needed for it. Can I use my Naija bank detail. How do I go about it?

And can I trade from Naija without using vpn ?

Please, I really need your guidance on it, thank you.

Hey brother how are you doing today?

Did you get a result on this?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Dogecoin / How Can I Generate Income From Online Investment Portfolios. / Opening Cscs Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.