Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? (20746 Views)

Can A Born Again Christian Be Affected By Past Curses And Ancestral Bondages? / Should A Born Again Christian Involve In Active Politics? / Can A Born Again Christian Marry A Muslim Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2021
Please throw in your contributions. Is it proper for a Christian lady to look sexy? Assuming a husband loves her looking sexy outside, is it good she dresses hot?

I don't support it anyway... If you have your own clear answers, you can add.
Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by DropsMic(m): 7:24am On Jan 17, 2021
As a born again you should only wear frumpy clothes.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by AntiChristian: 7:27am On Jan 17, 2021
Of what use is being sexy as a married woman outside the look of her husband?

Probably telling other males "see wetin you dey miss" abi na ṣee wetin you missed?

Wives should only be sexy for their husbands.

Well I'm not a Christian sha.

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by helinues: 7:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Should a born again Christian look tattered?

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by Nanaborga(m): 7:31am On Jan 17, 2021
See question ooooo , be sexy in a descent way , nor be to expose body be sexy , you can cover up your body and still be beautiful, take those rich northerners for example , dem go cover everywhere but dem go still slay in a sexy decent way

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 17, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Looking sexy in the public is in appropriate. You can look beautiful with all modest.

For one to be sexy, she has to reveal her body to the world or wear those tight skimpy outfits, that can show your entire figure as a woman..

Valuable things are close, they are not exposed.
So the word 'Sexy' should not be in the context of a Christian woman, but 'modest'.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by Sundrus: 7:59am On Jan 17, 2021
Na most pastors i blame wey no dey preach about decency, modesty & contentment. All them dey preach about na prosperity. Everybody wan become Dangote by all means. Avarice don take over their way of life. Value system completely eroded even inside church. undecided

14 Likes

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by edoairways: 8:03am On Jan 17, 2021
A born again should not look sexy. The apostles of old and even the like of Sarah were not sexy. They were naturally beautiful not artificial

6 Likes

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by edoairways: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2021
Sundrus:
Na most pastors i blame wey no dey preach about decency, modesty & contentment. All them dey preach about na prosperity. Everybody wan become Dangote by all means. Avarice don take over their way of life. Value system completely eroded even inside church. undecided
How many Nigerians love listening to holiness preaching? The holiness preachers are there but the listeners are few

8 Likes

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by Sundrus: 8:07am On Jan 17, 2021
edoairways:

How many Nigerians love listening to holiness preaching? The holiness preachers are there but the listeners are few
na wetin i don see for most churches i dey talk about oh. Some of them dey do who rich pass inside house of God. The rich people na them dey occupy front seats.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by edoairways: 8:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Sundrus:
na wetin i don see for most churches i dey talk about oh. Some of them dey do who rich pass inside house of God. The rich people na them dey occupy front seats.
So annoying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by englishmart(m): 8:19am On Jan 17, 2021
The term sexy is unchristian word. What are you being sexy for? To spite the devil? grin grin
We ask questions when we already have the answers

20 Likes

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by Esosaqueen(f): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2021
yeah there's nothing wrong with that
So long as it's decent
Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by Uyi168: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2021
When we say someone look sexy, what it actually means is that the person look appealing for sex..

A born again Christain shouldn't look sexy. He/she should simply look good and modest.

26 Likes

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by miniziter(m): 8:21am On Jan 17, 2021
I think its wrong for ladies to generally to sexually dress in the public. You can do all of that for the special one in the oza room.

3 Likes

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by VictorRomanov: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2021
What is the meaning of sexy?
Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by incogni2o: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Esosaqueen:
shocked

The bible says women should adorn themselves in modest apparels, not with shamefacedness or costly array or broilled hair.

Dressing Sexy is definately not near anything modest.

Closest thing to modesty is dressing SMART, Not SEXY

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2021
to call someone born again in Nigeria now is just a nickname...
bunch of hypocrites.. all of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Huh.
Well... It depends on your definition of "sexy". I'll say dress modestly but smart. When you're out there. And by this I mean not wearing revealing clothes that will make you appear whorish just because you wanna be trendy. And also dont, for the sakes of "born-againism" dress shabbily or like a monk so we can know you're a xtian. It's not really by dressing but your heart and standing with God.

Shalom.

5 Likes

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by karnap(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2021
helinues:
grin
helinues:
It is a sign that the person need to check if she is truly born again anyday she starts receiving the "you look sexy" as a compliment. To be honest, no one should accept "you look sexy" as a compliment. There is no way you will dress decently and smartly and be complimented with the above remark. Happy Sunday to everyone and remain a diligent seeker of God.

9 Likes

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by kalu61(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2021
Beautiful l know, sexy l don't know.

May be you should define sexy
Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by Mindlog: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2021
Define sexy in the context.
Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by etrouble: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2021
Just as Mary the Mother of Christ, Ruth and Esther looked?

Is Pastor Adeboye’s wife looking sexy in public?

Is David Oyedepo‘a wife looking sexy in public ?

Is Deeper Life G.O.’s wife looking sexy in public?

Where are Pastor Chris Okotie’s sexy wives?

Where is Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s sexy wife?

Well, you know serial rapist Pastor Biodun Gucci Fatoyinbo’s sexy wife.

I also knew the now late sexy and beauty pageant wife of Pastor Ighodalu.

What do I even know as a Muslim?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by ignis: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Descent dresses is the best.
Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by medokills(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2021
By application of the word "sexy", it is out of tune for Christian/Muslim to dress in that order. Socially too, it is not acceptable.
Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2021
helinues:
Is looking decent tattered?

3 Likes

Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by obongkaks: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2021
God doesnt look at the outward appearance but the heart. Looking sexy is quite relative and dependent on individual preferences.
Re: Should A Born Again Christian Look Sexy in Public? by phr0nesis(m): 8:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Sexy means having sexual appeal; suggestive of sex.
Another definition: That can sexually attract or arouse.
From the definitions, looking sexy causes lust which means causing someone to sin.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dancing In Church (Photos) / Woyin Karowie Consecrated As Bishop Of Woolwich, London (Pics) / Anambra’s Largest Gospel Music Fiesta, 'Expression' Holds In Awka(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.