Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) (57340 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Villagers flock to worship mutant cow born with five legs ‘to bring them good luck’

Villagers claim to have had d[b][/b]reams about lottery numbers ever since the calf was born. With 2021 being the Year of the Ox in the Chinese calendar, more people have flocked to see it for "good luck

A deformed calf born with five legs has become a local celebrity, with superstitious villagers arriving from all around to worship it.

Footage shows villagers gathering on a field to take turns touching the unusual-looking cow in Surin province, northeast Thailand, on January 6.

The camera pans to show the poor cow, whose extra leg can be seen protruding from its back.

Its fifth leg also has two hoofs, which are intertwined with each other.

Incredibly, the two-year-old calf named Kamkoo is otherwise healthy and can potter around the field while grazing with her mother.

The family who own the cow believes it will bring them good luck as the Chinese calendar says 2021 is the year of the Ox, a close relative to the cows.

Thongjan Glangvichit, who raised the calf, said: “I had a dream that my late father told me to take care of this calf and to put 65 on the lottery ticket.”

His wife, Bualee said: “I dreamt that a person came and told me that 551-465 would be the winning lottery number.”

And its not just Kamkoo’s owners who believe it is lucky.

Local residents say that, since the calf was born, they have had dreams of their kin telling them lottery numbers which they will use for their tickets as animal encounters are believed to be lucky.

The calf’s malformation is believed to be caused by plymelia – a birth defect which leads to an extra limb to form on most land-dwelling animals.

Another mutant cow was previously called a “miracle of God” after it was born with one eye and no nose.

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/villagers-flock-worship-mutant-cow-23303228
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 7:25am On Jan 17, 2021
Naturally' brown people get wahala.. You only need look around to concur

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by illicit(m): 7:26am On Jan 17, 2021
Herdsmen....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Nanaborga(m): 7:28am On Jan 17, 2021
The owner of that cow don hammer , the way people go begin bring gifts and money ehn , ignorance na really disease

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by helinues: 7:29am On Jan 17, 2021
They are not making use of their senses

7 Likes

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by IKWUADA(m): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2021
NA fulani not villagers

8 Likes

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:35am On Jan 17, 2021
Hmm...

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by InfernoNig: 7:52am On Jan 17, 2021
Them be villagers if not them for know say na birth defect.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by tobechi74: 8:01am On Jan 17, 2021
Good

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by nairalander2020(m): 8:07am On Jan 17, 2021
A cow is now a pentagod.

i dont think the cow is the one deform i think the people are.
Confuse set of people.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by englishmart(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2021
helinues:
They are not making use of their senses
This is better than serving an imaginary being

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 8:41am On Jan 17, 2021
Some group of countries from that region can worship anything... So goes with India that's why it's only in india u will find a man that carry 5-in-1 head... Deformity at it best and people will be worshipping instead of taking him to the hospital for surgery. No be small thing

13 Likes

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by MJBOLT: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2021
the case happened in Thailand
read,una no go hear.

habsydiamond:
India can worship anything... Thats why it's only in india u will find a man that carry 5-in-1 head... Deformity at it best.... No be small thing

10 Likes

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by TANID(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by habsydiamond(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
the case happened in Thailand
read,una no go hear.

why na... I offend u... If care is not taken, I can arrest u for talking to me like that... Wetin I do na... Read una no go hear... U dey call me Dullard abi... Infact u are underarrest.. Officer Kadima take him away jare.

9 Likes

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by daniel34840: 11:41am On Jan 17, 2021
NA fulani not villagers
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Chatflick(m): 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Cow? Our President be like

3 Likes

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Don't blaspheme against other people's religion or that only applies to yours?

4 Likes

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by iamvictorbassey: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Same way y’all Niggas look stupid to them when you worship a skydaddy you’ve never seen before. Or believe in a white boy you were told about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by motherlode: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
englishmart:
[s]This is better than serving an imaginary being[/s]
Keep quiet.

8 Likes

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by cardoctor(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Baba must like this story.
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by BUSHHUNTER: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by CleanAndBright: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by capatainrambo: 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
englishmart:
This is better than serving an imaginary being
you re atheist? sad
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by SenecaTheYonger: 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yeah. But don't complain about Jewish religion and then still complain about indigenous people choosing to embrace their own religion and be free of the white man's religion
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Idol worshippers abound in this 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by DoctorDree(m): 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
E shock you?
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Isaiah22: 5:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anja Ringgren Loven Shares Hope's Before And After Pictures (see Photos) / Lord's Chosen Church Launches Aircraft-Looking Vehicle For Evangelism In Lagos / Enenche: We Built The Glory Dome Debt Free, How We Built Dunamis Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.