Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) (57351 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Uyi168: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Religion is stupidity on steroids.. grin

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
the case happened in Thailand
read,una no go hear.

mehd o grin grin grin
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Maycash89(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
[quote author=TheCalculator post=98143022]Villagers flock to worship mutant cow born with five legs ‘to bring them good luck’

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/villagers-flock-worship-mutant-cow-23303228[/quote Everything started from the beginning, when man lost the kingdom and lost his position in the order of creation; man begins to acknowledged the creation rather the Creator
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Proftowin: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by nedekid: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
They and Fulani are 5&6 grin
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by gaventa: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
I see worshippers of their slave masters feeling like they are on the right path..... las las religion is Man made and as such anything goes. No best religion.
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Ghostrye: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hope their faith will still stand when the cow dies sha, because I've never heard of a cow rising from the dead

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by BabaGrinz(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
And one baba go be like ....if na my fifu Dem 4 use am do pepper soup..

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by duality(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
When we worship the King of Kings in Nigeria, some fools, as the Bible calls them, will go on rampage telling us how Japan don't believe in anything.

I believe they have seen the thread of gorilla worshipping Japanese. Now this one.

Folks, if you serve the living God, keep serving him don't listen to any fool.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Man was built to worship, man must worship something. So I am not surprise, but it is better for you to worship the most high God than for you to worship an idol possessed by a demon, demons are looking for who to worship them, a demon will soon enter this calf now, if he has not already entered it. atheists and freethinkers worship Satan unknowingly.
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Danielmegg(m): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Our President b like

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by KanuSE: 6:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Humans are funny. grin
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by LadyTianna(f): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
DropsMic:
Naturally' brown people get wahala
All races get wetin dey worry them jare
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by delzbaba(m): 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
this people stupid sha.
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Awoo88: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
After somebody go dry blame Nigerians for always seeking out pastors , alfa and babalawo/Dibia for problem we don't understand. Na a whole Japan has a village constructing a giant gorilla to scare off Corona
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by NOwazobia: 6:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
I came here for the worship but never saw any.
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by olmoRoc: 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Thailand is actually the land of scam! This shouldn't even make do.
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Lightorder: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
DropsMic:
... not Africans this time? Should this happen at Iyana Odo, some folks would have been asking, when would Africans grow. Americans are busy advocating for unnatural and disgusting same sex marriage and nobody is seeing it as taboo. White colo mentality no go ke us for this NL
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
I strongly testify that nothing is to be worshipped other than Allah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
This is total foolishness
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by birdgo: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
DropsMic:

Its people like you that have wahala. may you be delivered from the spirit of mental slavery.
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by harmargedon: 6:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
iamvictorbassey:
Same way y’all Niggas look stupid to them when you worship a skydaddy you’ve never seen before. Or believe in a white boy you were told about.
lol.

1 Like

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by harmargedon: 6:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ghostrye:
Hope their faith will still stand when the cow dies sha, because I've never heard of a cow rising from the dead
neither have I seen a man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by harmargedon: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Nuttella:
Man was built to worship, man must worship something. So I am not surprise, but it is better for you to worship the most high God than for you to worship an idol possessed by a demon, demons are looking for who to worship them, a demon will soon enter this calf now, if he had not already entered it. atheists and freethinkers worship Satan unknowingly.
but the problem is the God in the Bible killed over 10 million people while Satan killed just 7. That had made me to wonder what evil is all about.
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Kaymansion(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
All this idol worshiper Nation again, I reserve my comment..
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by DropsMic(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
birdgo:

Its people like you that have wahala. may you be delivered from the spirit of mental slavery.

Uncle no even wetin mental slavery be...
May you be delivered from the spirit of self deceit and illiteracy.
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by hotseat: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ignorance, they say, is a disease of the mind. Chai!
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Ghostrye: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
harmargedon:
neither have I seen a man.
But you've heard of one
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Euegene100001: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Aboki people nr first get sense normally
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by Mars16(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Idol worshippers abound in this 21st century.
without mincing words both are idol worship.
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by theFilmtric: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) by theFilmtric: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
The Filmtric is BACK!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance / Coronavirus: Pastor Poju Oyemade's 2019 Prophecy Of An Unstoppable Plague / Does Christianity Allow Sex Styles For Married Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.