Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Why 536 AD Was ‘The Worst Year To Be Alive’ According To Researchers (Photos) - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Why 536 AD Was ‘The Worst Year To Be Alive’ According To Researchers (Photos) (54549 Views)

Moon Is Shrinking, And Researchers Reveal Reasons / These Snakes Slice Open Toads & Eat Their Organs While Prey Is Still Alive (Pix) / Olawale John Olukunle, FUTA Researchers Develop Water HYACINTH Harvester (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 536 AD Was ‘The Worst Year To Be Alive’ According To Researchers (Photos) by ibinaboonline: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2021
Ah, please educate me o. Tell me what ONE SINGLE volcano can do to a continent.
ClintonNzedimma:

Are you educated?
Do you know what one single volcano can do to a continent?
Please go and make a research then come back
Re: Why 536 AD Was ‘The Worst Year To Be Alive’ According To Researchers (Photos) by theMagnet: 12:47am On Jan 20, 2021
jaxxy:

They Speculate not lie. I think.

It’s Cos of same scientist we can be talking to each other from miles apart. It can’t be all lies. undecided
No
You're making a big mistake here
How does knowing 5...AD was the worst year help us in any way?
Re: Why 536 AD Was ‘The Worst Year To Be Alive’ According To Researchers (Photos) by theMagnet: 12:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Farki:

I don't know the kind of stupidity exhibited on this forum. This was found through various written testimonies by various kingdoms as well as examination of evidence from the site. I swear seeing comments like this really shows how badly the past generation has failed in terms of education.
In terms of information on things like this
I have far more than you will ever have/know
Re: Why 536 AD Was ‘The Worst Year To Be Alive’ According To Researchers (Photos) by theMagnet: 12:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
when scientists drop facts with evidence na lie but yall can believe in some story books written by men and you believe someone parted a sea grin with his staff and there no evidence o. No be mumu be that?
A mysterious fog rolled over Europe, the
Middle East and parts of Asia.
The sun was blocked during the day, causing
total darkness.
Surviving records indicate that shadows could
not be seen even at midday.
Temperatures dropped to nearly freezing year
round, crops did not grow and people died in
their swathes.
It was, as you guessed, the literal Dark Age.
Researchers recently discovered that the main
source for the fatal fog was a volcanic eruption
in Iceland early on in the year.
It spread ash across much of the Northern
Hemisphere, creating a global climate pattern
and years of famine, History.Com
These are facts right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Teenagers Launch Locally-made Rocket In Imo, Causing Confusion / First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study / Indian Man Crushed To Death By An Elephant (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.