Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,941 members, 7,803,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! (35641 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV) On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Razorr(f): 10:54am On Jul 03, 2007
Gulder Ultimate Search Is Now On TV!

Hi guys, I was watching Channels Television last night when I saw the Gulder Ultimate Search advert for the first time. grin

I registered first thing this morning and they sent me an email saying I've qualified for an interview.

I hope they pick me, but does anyone know more about the show? i.e. Date, Venue, e.t.c

What do you guys know about the show and what should we be looking out for? cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Razorr(f): 11:00am On Jul 03, 2007
Haaaaaaaa. . .

What I'm being told now is that the show is going to take place in Jos and it kicks off in August. hmmmmm. . . grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Razorr(f): 11:50am On Jul 03, 2007
I've just been told by a very reliable source, that the screening would involve Man O War taining!  shocked

Please what does Man O War Entail?   grin   grin

He is talking about Mountain Climbing and swimming in the ocean!  shocked
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by busygirl(f): 2:46am On Jul 04, 2007
All the best razorr
I sincerely wish you become one of the housemates. wink
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by loveone: 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2007
Is good you are invited for am interview, am surprise you dont know about this Gulder Ultimate Search, is very interesting. As for the Interview is a physical thing oh, i heard is not easy at all, but is fun if you can be there. you will be in the forest for three weeks with others, (10 of you) and they will give u all a task to carry out, men co easy at all, if u are not strong and u can't run, u will get out, there are times u will not sleep u have to be watch over a staff over night, if u misplace it you might get out. Is really fun but hard. if u no the do serious execrise, just sitdown for your house, no go i beg or u will run out like comfort. is a hard task. i do watch it. i can tell u all the winners names too
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by mattydear(f): 6:49pm On Jul 05, 2007
hey razzor, thank God u were picked for interview. but pls can u describe the way ur picture looke(was it full or half) cos it seems they consider pictures alot. i wish to apply too. thanks. pls reply
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by yicob(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2007
Have been chosen for the screening/interview to be held on the 17th july at union bank sport club, bode thomas,  surulere. Please pray for me Oooo!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by afam1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2007
i was asked to come to jos on the 9th of july and also lagos on the 17th of july .wot do i do ?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by yicob(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2007
They told me the same thing. But i think we have to attend that of lagos since thats our centre. All the best!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by justkunmi(m): 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2007
@razorr

grin cheesy grin lol
ultimate girl grin

would be nice to see you on TV doing 'em stunts grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Seun(m): 9:29pm On Jul 07, 2007
What do you guys know about the fourth edition of Gulder Ultimate Search? Is registration open?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by depapa06(m): 11:42pm On Jul 07, 2007
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Maleeq(m): 12:08am On Jul 08, 2007
Hmm, Oga Admin u wan enter Gulder Ultimate Search 4?
Abeg, enter make we win motor wey we go take cruise for nairaland!

You've got our support. . . and would get our bank account numbers to share the 5million naira cash prize grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2007
Interesting,i'm looking forward to it. cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by frestine(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2007
just want to know how to gain
an entry into the ultimate search
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by cornel318(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2007
I was equally invited and asked to come with My certificates. am travelling far, do i need to take the Originals or photocopies to the venue.

As of the screening is it Physical or is mentally included?
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by pterygott(f): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2007
busygirl:

All the best razorr
I sincerely wish you become one of the housemates. wink
u mean bushmates grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by maki(f): 9:31am On Jul 09, 2007
i applied and they didnt invite me cry embarassed cry embarassed cry sad
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by sukiyaki(f): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2007
hey my pple ,
i applied 4 d gulder ultimate search thing and i was called up for an interwiew @ one sports club in Bode Thomas. but the problem is i dont know how to swim. will that actually be a criteria in being part of the last 10 standing? can somebody hlp me out.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by omobolaluv(f): 10:13am On Jul 09, 2007
hi nairalander, i just regrister now, hope to get the interview mail so that we can all win the 5m together great nairalander
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Gheorghe(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2007
registered on friday, got invited for an interview in Jos late in the evening yesterday for today 9th july. unfortunately for me i can't be there due to work sad sad sad sad and the time was just too short to apply for a casual leave. but from what i heard, it involves a lot of physical drills like long distance race,swimming,rigorous exercises,climbing,staying awake thru the nite etc. then talk about mental puzzles to know how fast you react to situations and if u (can) thinkat all.

best of lucks to whoever makes it to the interview.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by denex: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2007
Well, all of you that have been invited, when you get to the bush, don't forget to rep Nairaland.

In case there's anything to vote on, Nairaland too will mobilise its 100,000 members towards voting in your favour. Good luck to y'all.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Buso4(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2007
got chosen for the interview but i wil like to know the winners of the previous editions,can anyone help me cool
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Buso4(m): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2007
hey guys i'm cigero n i will like to know the past winners of GUS series
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by Kubed2klin(m): 1:36pm On Jul 09, 2007
I registered with all vigor but did not recieve any mail from them. maybe because am from the north central. They think we can't do the things we see on TV a'ight? well maybe it wasn't my lucky day. If only i did register on 7/7/07 maybe,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by luka: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2007
The first edition was one by one Ezeugo (go find him surname).

Second edition was won by Lucan (na warri guy)

Third edition by , (make I go do research I don forget)

will be back soon
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by luka: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2007
The third edition was won by Hector (e be like sey na Nna boy)

If you win remember me sha.

If I may ask where you one of those that was sick when it was time for endurance trek during NYSC.

Or was always sick during parades or early morning jogging.

Or couldn't climb trees.

Well if you are one of them then don't bother to go because even if you pass the mental test, the physical test go let you down. T
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by murphydre: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2007
Nice to know man THAT DEM KALL U SEEN, well mi know for sure u guys will be at SHERE HILLSS if u scale tru ask GENTLE JACK, any NDA graduate about shere hills,or watch the nigerian movie THE SCOUT u get to know hw shere hills look like
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by yicob(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2007
we see a\t surulere on the 17th
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by menix(m): 9:23am On Jul 10, 2007
Was invited too, but actually my problem is swimming.

@yicob,
u sabi swim ocean?,
Well see on d 17th,
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by OpeLovely(f): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2007
This year, a super duper girl must win o!!!!! By hook or by crook!!!! I should have applied but i love being part of the supporters club.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search 4 (IV)! by oremoren(m): 7:18pm On Jul 10, 2007
if you cant swim why did you apply. i wish i was where you are i would have given you a five hour lesson in swimming and by 17th you would have been swimming like a fish.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13)

Thin Tall Tony Denies His Daughter, Ella, Calls Her His ‘Niece’ / BBNaija: Mercy Feeds Ike With His Food (photo) / Big Brother Naija 2022 Week 2 Voting Results & Percentages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.