Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,240 members, 7,780,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way To Start A New Year. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way To Start A New Year. (691 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Commends Governor Uzodinma On Developmental Strides (Photos) / Anambra Monarchs Laud President Buhari For Developmental Strides In South East / Photos Of Developmental Strides In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way To Start A New Year. by EmmanuelNwo: 9:16am On Jan 17, 2021
Gov. Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way to Start a New Year. ~ Aba Freelancers.

The Governor of Abia State, Okezie Victor Ikpeazu(PhD), Silence his critics with action on rural and urban road Construction and flag-off of more roads.

The Ikpeazu's administration has proven to Abians and world that with determination and focus, One can make remarkable impacts amidst Economic challenges.

Also, another lesson well learnt is that the best response to the critics is silent achievements, in his words ” let them Facebook while I face work”.

#AbaFreelancers have watched with keen interest how Ikpeazu’s caterpillar revolution moved strategically round the states economic hub, Aba and other Abia Environs.

From Egege and Ebemma roads, Osusu, milverton, eziukwu roads fully completed and await immaculate and umueze roads to be delivered before rainy season.

As we applaud the ones we’ve seen and anticipate for more, we hope those handling Ngwa and Obohia roads delivers on time.

Lastly, the God that placed it in his heart to rekindle the almost lost glory of Abia, keep him and his cabinet focused in delivery the expected in due time.

#AbaFreelancers

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way To Start A New Year. by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 17, 2021
I bet you that these roads won't Outlast 2022 January.

I drove through Osusu a day after it was commissioned and coincidentally it rained on that day and I can attest to the road being flooded from Ama Ogbonna to a few meters after St Eugene's which is about 70% of the length of the road.

The asphalting is an apology as you will feel the rigorous vibration even on the steering wheel.

Umueze where I reside is being shoddily constructed by two Albino Chinese contractors with few Nigerien labourers from Abayi till Umueze primary school.

These roads aren't even up to a kilometre each.

Please stop promoting mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way To Start A New Year. by Simplyleo: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2021
A whole state jubilating over a total of 5 km roads constructed by local bricklayers using outdated equipment and inferior materials?

Why not even show the aerial view the way arrewa used to display infrastructure in northern Nigeria?

Very small land mass with huge fed allocation, just imagine what is being celebrated. And it is even tagged "to silence opposition".

So that opposition cannot even boast of boreholes from fed allocations running into several hundreds of billions?

Anyway, let's just blame the north and life goes on.
Re: Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way To Start A New Year. by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2021
booscy:

I drove through Osusu a day after it was commissioned and coincidentally it rained on that day and I can attest to the road being flooded from Ama Ogbonna to a few meters after St Eugene's which is about 70% of the length of the road.

The asphalting is an apology as you will feel the rigorous vibration even on the steering wheel.

Umueze where I reside is being shoddily constructed by two Albino Chinese contractors with few Nigerien labourers from Abayi till Umueze primary school.

Ikpeazu is a natural disaster

Any update on the Aba road

That road use to be an eye sore undecided

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way To Start A New Year. by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Simplyleo:
A whole state jubilating over a total of 5 km roads constructed by local bricklayers using outdated equipment and inferior materials?

Why not even show the aerial view the way arrewa used to display infrastructure in northern Nigeria?

Very small land mass with huge fed allocation, just imagine what is being celebrated. And it is even tagged "to silence opposition".

So that opposition cannot even boast of boreholes from fed allocations running into several hundreds of billions?

Anyway, let's just blame the north and life goes on.
I dare u show me a similar road done by osun governor

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way To Start A New Year. by 247Dior(m): 11:07am On Jan 17, 2021
booscy:

. You're right 100% , I leave at umueze too, udeagbara side of it... Nice to meet a neighbor here

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way To Start A New Year. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2021
247Dior:
. You're right 100% , I leave at umueze too, udeagbara side of it... Nice to meet a neighbor here
Neighbor birikwa ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way To Start A New Year. by Jdbrasco2: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Ikpeazu and anything development should not be in one sentence. OP no let God punish u for insulting Abians. Abia state is in bondage since 1999.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu’s Developmental Strides; A Better Way To Start A New Year. by 247Dior(m): 11:51am On Jan 17, 2021
booscy:

Neighbor birikwa ooooo
weldon sir

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Raise 100 Sans To Defend Him’— Group Tackles Falana Over Comment On Igboho / See the Number of Months Local Government Workers are owned in Kogi / If You Are Going For Lekki Protest Tommorow, Gather Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.