Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

New Technology But Evil - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / New Technology But Evil (167 Views)

Satan does not exist but evil exist / The Bible Does Not Blame Women For Prostitution And Jezebel But Evil Men / Some May Trust In Science,Some May Trust In Technology, But We Will Trust In God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Technology But Evil by mindsbeauty(m): 10:17am On Jan 17, 2021
This post sounds educative and is worth sharing.

5G is an improvement over 4G, it is 10 times faster than 4G. 5G is not the 666 but 5G is part of the medium for introducing the 666. How ? Now read this. 

With a 5G phone! You don't need to move around with your Phone, You just keep it at home. 

Now, a MicroChip will be implanted under your skin! With that Micro Chip. you can answer your phone with your body and you can call someone with your body without using phone. 

The device can read your mind. They know your next action before you do it. 

With a 5G and the implant microchip you don't need an International Passport at the airport and you can do any bank transaction any where in the world. In other words, you can use it to buy and sell. (*Can you see the similarities in BUYING AND SELLING as stated in Revelation Chapter 13*) 

Suddenly a leader would rise up and say nobody should buy and sell until they have that microchip (666). This is what the Bible warned us about over 2000 years ago. 

They know Christians will not accept the idea of microchip implant, that's why people like Bill Gates who is a confirmed FREEMASON devil worshipper is advocating that everybody should take vaccination laced with luciferous technology to alter people’s DNA. You know who was lucifer now satan the devil (John 10:10)

They want to secretly introduce the implant  through the vaccination and we Christians say NO to their vaccination plan because whether the microchip is the 666 or not God has warned us in Revelation 13 thousands of years before this evil people were born not to put any microchip implant in our body.

They produced a disease called COVID-19 and they are now providing a solution to the disease in the form of vaccination for the prevention of the virus.(Think about that).

We can't stop their plans, because God didn't say we (Christians) can stop them,  but we have to warn people, not to fall into their traps. 

They introduced CORONA VIRUS, a man made disease since 2012. Over 50% of this evil people who created this CORONA VIRUS lived in America, but God brought in Donald Trump to retard their plans greatly and that was why they had to move to China, an ungodly nation to launch it. 

But God is above them, they are trying to go faster than God. The foolish people thought they are intelligent but unknown to them they can not destroy the Earth that they did not create. 

The CORONA VIRUS, 5G and the microchip is just a rehearsal by this devilish people , they can not force it on everybody until Christians are raptured from the earth for the  Lord's wedding feast between the glorified CHRIST and His bride (the church) . 

CHRISTIANS please, do not panic by losing hope in life  & faith in God by asking "is JESUS CHRIST ever coming again?" Then you may say what is the hope in life.

Yes JESUS CHRIST is coming very soon but nobody knows when as His coming is "like a thief in the night." Courageously go ahead with your normal activities.

Go to school, get married, aspire in life but be wise. Watch and pray with the consciousness that JESUS may come the next minute. Don't live careless ungodly lifestyle. 

As we wait for his coming at anytime. Let's preach the gospel everywhere in the world and get as many people as possible to Jesus.

By sharing this write up, you may be making a move to save precious lives that will be counted for you as a soul winner.

REMAIN RAPTURE CONSCIOUS.

Re-edited Shared.
Re: New Technology But Evil by mountmoriah(m): 10:22am On Jan 17, 2021
Informative
Re: New Technology But Evil by Molahnelson(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2021
I see legions of dark force carefully crafting a new scheme to mislead a whole generation

I see a propaganda going on now to install a new world order

I see China embracing the grace of God

I see US declining in their world power

I see Nigeria emerging strong because of the prayer of The saint

I see new technology being crafted by the dark force to destroy the relationship between man and woman

I see more men increasing their wickedness because of their greed

I see men embracing the Grace because of the calamity that is befalling in the nation

Thus the spirit ye who have ear let's him hear what the spirit is saying

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Fears By Trusting God / God Is The Lamb And The Lamb Is God! / Pastors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.