Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (201968 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2021
zakkyzakes:
WELL WHO AM I TO BLAME YOU SINCE SHE'S THE ONE CATERING FOR YOUR NEEDS ONE SHOULD BE SUBMISSIVE TO THEIR HELPERS ABI EGBON I LIE.
...Excuse me alhaji ,no side talks here cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Goldam(f): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2021
You say some ladies day knack with rev father..... I no argue you for that one oooo, but can you prove it with facts?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=Goddys post=98385983]

When I said Energy Vampires, I meant people that feed on energy. You possess deep knowledge but I think there are some things you really don't know if you are not aware that Lilith and her daughters feed on sexual energy.
...goddys calmdown your blood is always on fire , life isn't as serious like u think , Do you know you are accusing an innocent female anakim for what she knew about ?
In your quotes dear goddy ,
(1) She sucks innocenct men's energy vampirely
(2) she eats rapes me at night
(3) you are accusing me of not knowing the same lady I energised to fight men in your heaven ie Satan's heaven in 190millionBC
(4) LæilítH has daughters who steals energy with their vagina
O gushes .....!!! Goddys is so unfair ,
Now know it that we have beings who engages people sexually unconsciously but the notable one is WHOM YOUR CHURCHES CALL HOLYGHOST , HE IS ALSO THE LUCIFÉR YOU FEAR , HE IS THE MAIN SUCCUBUS , through his succubus act Jesus was born in betlehem

... Lilith isn't the mistress succubus but a man which is real name is Lûgchi•Ωsæ....sçù the holyspirit and Lucifer best friend of Yahweh , LæilítH only uses the power of women she possesses to kill male angels , but that's an art of war, though waxnt recorded in the bible but the Jewish recorded it as a side bible with the help of some angels then u mr goddys start dwelling on dat side bible , Why will d Jewish leave the real succubus/incubus Lucifer to face Lilith a lady, gender assaults I guess!
LæilítH don't have daughters but her fellow female angels who warred against male angels and yahweh,
She has left earth 190million years ago to my Trinity's purple planet, she is ruling there , with her name the colour lilac was formed because many who contacted her through MEDITATION, will say their is a colour always with her NOT PINK NOR PURPLE ,THEN LILAC COLOUR WAS NAMED AFTER HER, LILY FLOWER TOO WAS NAMED AFTER HER
LILIAN IS WHAT ROME CALLS LILITH

Most spiritualists, yogi and mystics play with different form of energy. Everything is energy if you had known the mechanics of the entire universe.

When I seek knowledge, I go deeper than you can imagine. Truly, Vatican is hiding alot from humanity but it is purposely to maintain balance. The present human beings are not fully ready for secret knowledge of the universe.
...yes through MEDITATION they connect with science gods which aids their metaphyical pursue or course

AS FOR VATICAN ,their is nothing they didnt hide funny enough including ME during a reincanation around 1050AD ...on a mission to kill someone (a Cardinal )who killed 100gifted souls Pompeii subbub, in this aggravantisement I was caught in a love affair with a pope , who hid me in his Chambers for years , anyone who finds out about me were killed as witch ,
So let's not talk about Vatican who renamed a violent planet named Satan by a wise humanoid to Saturn in order to reduce the shame , satanday ( yahwehs day) was changed to Saturday
...let me not talk of how ...mtchew just forget it already

The reptilians cannot do anything yet no matter how much they try. Some alien cultures that protect human race like the Pleiades are watching and monitoring too.

Ignorance serves its purpose just as wisdom serves its purpose. [/quotes] HELLOOOOOO GODDYS REPTILIANS DIDNT INVOLVE THEMSELVES IN WAR OF ARMAGEDDØN
YAHWEH SATAN DONT EVEN HAVE TIME FOR THE REPTILIANS ,
listen
The war is between great Egypt and yahweh , great Egypt is the lover of my mother the owner of the earth , My mother whom Jehovah called sçàèlet ægai( Scarletlady in revelation go back n read revelation again n enjoy some lies) is the cause of the Armageddøn wars , she is the queen of the 200planets in our solar system , she isn't a goddess but an aspect of supreme god,

So nna goddy , leave Reptilians away from it , in that war any being that didn't fly with a 40ft by 50ft wings died instantly many Reptilians died many dinosaurs died 1/3 of all things died remaining snakes / Reptilians burrowed their way with a technology to avoid violent winged visitors especially yahweh creating millions of 7headed dinosaurs he called the beast of wars , The earth went inside out then , Africa continent still attaching to Europe( there was no Mediterranean Sea then ) saved few creatures ,
Excuse me stop being pro-human it belittles you as a mediore human increase ur brains and souls then leave the rest for nature, cos Reptilians and snakes are living fine in the beautiful world under earth but don't push ur luck human sad if u dare grin then you know ur weapons are outdated to theirs , what u have now if what they have 200,000years ago before Adam & eve , watch ur steps human grin

[quote]
This earth belongs to humanoid species. The reptilians have been trying but they never succeeded. They will remain in their caves underneath the earth until the end of time. The galactic war had been fought and they were defeated.

Excuse me say whaaaat ?
Which Humanoids the ones locked up in a hole by elements of wisdoms? Wake up my friend
Reptilians and my mother was there when white winged strangers flew in and started wars of jealousy amongst themselves,
Even ÈNKI ANNUNAKI CO- CREATOR OF IRAQ N IRAN DOSENT CLAIM HERE ,
GODDYS LANDGRABBINGS IS BAD stop it cos if I tell those beings they will implode ur earth with year 3000Implosions

Territories are conquered and taken by a higher power and nature supports it as we can see in game reserves. Believe me, if humans are defenseless, they would have been dominated by some alien cultures. The powers protecting human race are very immense and impenetrable.

The only wars human race can have is within them. Wars instigated by representatives of some defeated forces who reincarnated. As for the reptilians, they had already been defeated and seeking ways to instigate divisions among us to destroy us.
... Reptilians are heading many churches , heads of ANTICHRISts and nations through REINCARNATION , when u try fighting them they implode you from within , stop pro-human and join the ANTICHRISTS to save humanity from backwardnesses

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=SisterFire post=98392648][/quote]
How is it possible for higher beings and dead people to communicate with the living via dreams and visions?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
Goldam:
You say some ladies day knack with rev father.....
I no argue you for that one oooo,
but can you prove it with facts?
... someone shud help him because I don't the world he lives in and I don't know whether to snap a girl in bed with reverand father,

...don't ask this question in the gatherings of wisemen of else u will be scorned , women love shiny things, secrets and scandals ,
Some love incests and forbidden loves that's our nature but u all are deceived like the sheeps u all are,
...don't only dig in ur dick in a girl, but ask ur souls wat is it that women really want, ur insensitivity has turned all women to lesbians
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2021
gensteejay:

How is it possible for higher beings and dead people to communicate with the living via dreams and visions?
...if they wants to communicate with u they come straight to u in dreams but ur pastors will say is a demonic dreams, befriend nature by loving all animals including pythons , cats ( u call witch) and it will be easy for u to MEDITATE ,
Always do a date with nature is important
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2021
ManIzhot u will see me and my girls ,
Let me send u one ...

First photo : Abuja branch

Second photo: DUBAI Branch
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...if they wants to communicate with u they come straight to u in dreams but ur pastors will say is a demonic dreams, befriend nature by loving all animals including pythons , cats ( u call witch) and it will be easy for u to MEDITATE ,
Always do a date with nature is important
Okay, I love nature. Just want to know how to communicate with another person in a dream or via meditation like these beings do.

I always wonder how one can talk to another person in a dream at will.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2021
gensteejay:

Okay, I love nature. Just want to know how to communicate with another person in a dream or via meditation like these beings do.

I always wonder how one can talk to another person in a dream at will.
...me I don't disturb. My Self about MEDITATION bcoz my sisters , serpenyas will always visit me during each nap , to tell me a lot,
So is painful to you that u don't have wise soul outside earth I mean u don't have Non-religious soul or wise relations outside earth , so is very difficult , though very achievable ,
...learn how to fight fearful creatures in ur dreams by urself not with Jesus name or running away ...with this u will master the act of dream goals,
Let ur power be in ur brains one day ,u will connect with many good gods without MEDITATIONs

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2021
SisterFire:
ManIzhot u will see me and my girls ,
Let me send u one ...

First photo : Abuja branch

Second photo: DUBAI Branch

smiley
Hi.....
"u will see me and my girls" you say? But I have already seen you now wink

How are you tho

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...me I don't disturb. My Self about MEDITATION bcoz my sisters , serpenyas will always visit me during each nap , to tell me a lot,
So is painful to you that u don't have wise soul outside earth I mean u don't have Non-religious soul outside earth , so is very difficult , though very achievable ,
...learn how to fight fearful creatures in ur dreams by urself not with Jesus name or running away ...with this u will master the act of dream goals,
I don't take fearful dreams to heart. Whatever happens in the dream world stays in the dream world.
SisterFire:
Let ur power be in ur brains one day ,u will connect with many good gods without MEDITATIONs
Okay.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2021
gensteejay:

I don't take fearful dreams to heart. Whatever happens in the dream world stays in the dream world.

Okay.
...Yes my dear , u might be living a dream u know grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2021
ManIzHot:

smiley
Hi.....
"u will see me and my girls" you say? But I have already seen you now wink

How are you tho
...I am fine max
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...Yes my dear , u might be living a dream u know grin
How?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2021
gensteejay:

How?
...don't mind but universe and it's rudiments are tricky , some parts of universe are dreamlands
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
Agathaamoses you asked how much ?
How much 4 wat?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...So sorry remind me ur no 3 again love?

Q3
Its quite obvious aliens exist cus dre are many sitings even if govnmts all over d world is covering it up from citizens. Perhaps u made a fact for me wen u said aliens visit earth every day wit dre camouflage spaceships from galaxies within our 6ilkyway to dig gold and colbate from the oceans.
What do dis aliens do wit gold and colbate wen there are other precious stones more valuable both lying waste in other countless planets.those it mean dis 2 minerals can only b found on earth?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by agathaamoses: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2021
SisterFire:
Agathaamoses you asked how much ?
How much 4 wat?
Poosee
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:53pm On Jan 24, 2021
dammyz101:

Q3
Its quite obvious aliens exist cus dre are many sitings even if govnmts all over d world is covering it up from citizens. Perhaps u made a fact for me wen u said aliens visit earth every day wit dre camouflage spaceships from galaxies within our 6ilkyway to dig gold and colbate from the oceans.
What do dis aliens do wit gold and colbate wen there are other precious stones more valuable both lying waste in other countless planets.those it mean dis 2 minerals can only b found on earth?
...not all visitors has golds like earth , some of their planets are poor in resources but the lack of Religion made them strong and THEIR PLANET HOMES ? PARADISE .
I am coming dear..to make u understand the robbery going behind ur human nose every hour in Pacific plains

They do it to safe u from foolishness
The last time a blueheaded frusfrated drunk visitor colluded with the a mast in ALASKA , the Government arrested it, took HIS gold n kept him as top secret , later did the family( wife) came for him,
They did well by keeping IT a top secret if not " you would have sold off ur properties screaming a demon is upon us ENDTIME ENDTIME , JESUS COME N TAKE ME I AM NOT A FORNICATOR LIKE SISTERFIRE,many would have sold all their belongings and give the money to pastors as heavenly possessions,
Likes of righteousness89 would now feel vindicated " because a satanic demon has now came upon us the faithful so the great TRIBULATIONS is starting BOOK OF REVELATION CANNOT LIE , Abyss creatures are now walking about JESUS , JESUS COME AND TAKE UR FAITHFOOLS COS IS TIME ALREADY ,
A naive female called Nutella will be shedding tears which I don't even know whether is for joy or sorrows " she will shout rapture is now , ( more tears ) even my spirit man told me this in my vision

...ALL THESE STUPIDITIES ON TOP ONE ALIEN WEY LOST HIM DAUGHTER IN A FAILED SCIENCE AND GETS HIS ASS DRUNK DAT HE CRASHES HIS CAMOFLAGUED VESSEL...

Ayañclité gem , Eell stones , diamond , titanuim may lie in their planets ...but gold has it special purposes in science and technology,
We Africans don't know what to do with gold ,
...in their planets many families might use god as an eternal fuel when mixed with titanuim or sulfur, draws energy from a red giant sun through 200,000 carats of gold, few diamonds n COLUMBITES ,this invention may power Lagos and portharcourt for 40years without blinking ,mind u they have millions of alternatives for power
... So many uses my dear n don't ask this in midst of dead Einstein joking grin

...the gold on earth will go 2 trailers of dangote each to everyone on earth and it will remain 300, 000 trailers... RELIGION MESSED U UP BIGTIME , GODDYS N LEGALLYMINDED OUR 2 AFRICAN ATHEISTS U SEE Y I GO TO CHURCH TO CANCERVIRUS IT ? ..

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
agathaamoses:

Poosee
angry sad sad angry
Mtchew
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...not all visitors has golds like earth , some of their planets are poor in resources but the lack of Religion made them strong and THEIR PLANET HOMES ? PARADISE .
I am coming dear..to make u understand the robbery going behind ur human nose every hour in Pacific plains

Ok love le mi drop Q4 as await Q3 ans.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2021
SisterFire:

Q4
I once dated a girl from my church dat was d queenmother anytime past conduct deliverance. We wre sitting late one 9t and she scared d hell outa ma blask ass when she told me abt her spirit man, i ask if i was in trouble 4 messing around his woman and she said no dat am safe. I almost ranaway wen told me d spirit was right dre wit us.
my Q is, was i really safe? Why didnt d spirit get jealous cus i've heard stories of pple in deep shit 4 messing around such ladies.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2021
Goldam:
You say some ladies day knack with rev father.....
I no argue you for that one oooo,
but can you prove it with facts?
It's True But Not All. Some Rev.Sisters Do Too.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=uncleck post=98388055]SisterFire,

First, if one decide to live his life without the interference of any supernatural, be it as a Christian, Muslim or traditionalist, 1. What becomes of him at death? 2. If confronted with a supernatural being, could he be harmed? Example, you are sailing through the coast and you're confronted by a strange supernatural creature, if you do not mind it or cross their part, will they harm you?
Brilliant question uncleck ...
1) the 3 things you mentioned are PROGRAMMINGS and mind control of the winged giant Humanoids visitors on earth tundra years, your creators ,
Now listen to me uncleck attentively
They moulded your ancestors with sands you see at the bottom of every ocean , their semens and the blood from veins( with maximum concentration you as uncleck can do that)
After doing that they involve souls straight from supreme god into the moulded human then he start breathing , some are failed project do to lack of concentration,
To make you understand better,
Uncleck answer this 4 questions since the sands ur ancestors where created with comes from seas n ocean bedrocks
(1) How is your blood tasting ?
(2) what is the taste of your urine?
(3) Ur sperm ? grin
(4) WHAT OF YOUR CATARRH, TEARS, EARWAX?

That's btw , THEY CREATED YOU BUT THEY HAVE NO POWER OVER YOU , because THEY DIDN'T GIVE U ANY DAMN SOUL , BUT SOUL FROM THE GRIDS OF SUPREME GOD( souls are recycled accross the universe) they have no power over you

... Supreme god didn't tell us , yahweh satan, Allah luci( holyghost) etc to worship anyone , but this 2 greatest programmers went on to start Dulling ur heads with an unearthly programmes ,while they stay one billion miles away to trap ur souls after death , you have no business with Satan owner of christianity if u die ,but with aspects of Supreme god, whitemen knew this

Now let me tell u what transpires after death in the road to valley of knowledge,
Billion years ago the roads are free until (recently 10,000years ago)many gods foolish gods starts creating terrible afterlives camp for those who serve them and wrong them , we have so many evilcamps beside the roads to knowledge all these are mindcontrol like Jehovah satan who has sulfuric flame place 10,000miles apart
Dusç place of vipers 5000miles apart and so on ... Mind you many sons of Humanoids has their mind control l,

I will use two people as an illustration born again CHINEDU and Atheist mike okugbe

CHINEDU dies in accident enroute to RCCG convention
.....he is on the road to valley of knowledge
Angel çlaúna Îesh( Female angel working for yahweh Satan) sights him, she puts up a smile
ANAKIM CLAÚNA : are you a Christian holyman
CHINEDU: Yes my God
ANAKIM CLAÚNA: oh you made it Jesus is Lord
CHINEDU: praaaaaaise tha lord
ANAKIM CLAÚNA: Alleueia holy brother cbinedu, follow to paradise
CHINEDUsad chinedu starts shedding tears of joy) ok m.....m mmmy lord ...(he sobs)as he walks with beautiful çlaúna

She took him to a mighty gate...
ANAKIM CLAÚNA: You will wait here my Let me come
CHINEDU: OK
After 30mins ...3angels follows suit ,
THE ANAKIMS: follow us

Then they take him to a place of fire ...
ANAKIM MICHAEL: my friend you sinned during ur primary school days why? and didn't confessed that! Infact tell me all ur sins since birth ...start talking
CHINEDU: ( he starts crying ) heavenly hosts I have forgotten , I am holy now, pls I can remember,
ANAKIM MICHAEL: throw this idiot in the fire
CHINEDU: ewooo oka nsi jee pleeeeeeeease have mercy n put me in purgatory I beg u holyangels,
They push him in without hesitation...and start looking for another dead ChristianS then they met a white man MIKE
CHINEDU: see all this mighty satanic creatures gisting with angels in a cool garden up there while me holy chinedu suffers , SisterFire the demonic n foolish lady was right Satan is Yahweh, ...just look at that 7headed anaconda discussing with angel Michel up there in a mansion while I gnash my teeth while I suffer, ...ewo is that sister ngo ? Now shedding tears HARD I KNOW WILL IGNORANCE BRING ME HERE,
SISTER NGO: u never see anything look there na pope And pastor Jude , yahweh came 3yrs ago to mock billions of us here in fire , he is a bigtime SATAN ...ANYWAY LET ME SUFFER MY SUFFER AFTER ALL MY SUFFERINGS IN NIGERIA

ATHEIST MIKE , A GAY AND A SERIAL KILLER
ANAKIM ABBADON in immaculate white and wings, ...sighting mike
ANAKIM ABBADON: Hey handsome Christian
MIKE: who dah fvck are u dickhead
ANAKIM ABBADON: (aside! ... he is an atheist ,bad market) hey now follow me foolish Atheists
MIKE: fvck you punk' ass fvck ur god damn you fool fairytale motherfvcker

....now ABBADON wants to beat up Mike, n sights 10 obvious christians and Moslems who died by herdsmen attack coming forward ,
ANAKIM ABBADON: GERROUT FVK ATHEISTS
MIKE: fvck u dick angel am out
...and Mike faces lesser Religious angels from other gods but he will win them with nasty words ( is just like a super dream)
MIKE THE ATHEISTS GAY ENTERS THE VALLEY OF KNOWLEDGE, WHILE HOLY NWEJE CHINEDU BURNS IN HELL...

ALL this happens every minute but now Jehovah n co are locked it has reduced, angels aren't serious again

2: if in reality you jam god waynoyi in his giant form he will smash ur skull in pieces B4 u shout Jesus save my soul...but as a reincanated he has to throw u few punches
Mummy water stories are myth , those girls don't have ur time ...if ur boat capsizes then u know " is the rubbish u throw in the ocean that made ur Titanic iceberged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=SisterFire post=98402153][/quote]
Lols. Fascinating
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 24, 2021
[quote author=SisterFire post=98402153][/quote]
Have you seen the valley of shadow of death and how does it look like?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:06pm On Jan 24, 2021
gensteejay:

Lols. Fascinating
...oh yes it booms with what ur soul desires , unbelievable shall be wat u will be saying till the end that you will curse earth and avoid earth forever
Freedom and solutions swallows impossibility there,
There you see peace of mind burning like a cold sun up in a horizen , I may( or not) draw it for you to see

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2021
SisterFire:
...oh yes it booms with what ur soul desires , unbelievable shall be wat u will be saying till the end that you will curse earth and avoid earth forever
Freedom and solutions swallows impossibility there,
There you see peace of mind burning like a cold sun up in a horizen , I may( or not) draw it for you to see
Still wondering how what you say has many correlations with what OtemAtum says in his book.

How can one see the place while alive? By fasting?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
gensteejay:

Still wondering how what you say has many correlations with what OtemAtum says in his book.

How can one see the place while alive? By fasting?
...U have to die to view it , did he say something about it ?

Tell me my dear , you have to die so you can see it ... Reincanations happens there

Do not fast ur soul to ulcer ,when u die n avoid christians hell then u see it

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2021
Dammyz101 I have answered ur question 3

Britboy how is your wife
greet her please,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ManIzHot: 8:10pm On Jan 24, 2021
SisterFire:

They do it to safe u from foolishness
The last time a blueheaded frusfrated drunk visitor colluded with the a mast in ALASKA , the Government arrested it, took HIS gold n kept him as top secret , later did the family( wife) came for him,
They did well by keeping IT a top secret if not " you would have sold off ur properties screaming a demon is upon us ENDTIME ENDTIME , JESUS COME N TAKE ME I AM NOT A FORNICATOR LIKE SISTERFIRE,many would have sold all their belongings and give the money to pastors as heavenly possessions,
Likes of righteousness89 would now feel vindicated " because a satanic demon has now came upon us the faithful so the great TRIBULATIONS is starting BOOK OF REVELATION CANNOT LIE , Abyss creatures are now walking about JESUS , JESUS COME AND TAKE UR FAITHFOOLS COS IS TIME ALREADY ,
A naive female called Nutella will be shedding tears which I don't even know whether is for joy or sorrows " she will shout rapture is now , ( more tears ) even my spirit man told me this in my vision

...ALL THESE STUPIDITIES ON TOP ONE ALIEN WEY LOST HIM DAUGHTER IN A FAILED SCIENCE AND GETS HIS ASS DRUNK DAT HE CRASHES HIS CAMOFLAGUED VESSEL...

Ayañclité gem , Eell stones , diamond , titanuim may lie in their planets ...but gold has it special purposes in science and technology,
We Africans don't know what to do with gold ,
...in their planets many families might use god as an eternal fuel when mixed with titanuim or sulfur, draws energy from a red giant sun through 200,000 carats of gold, few diamonds n COLUMBITES ,this invention may power Lagos and portharcourt for 40years without blinking ,mind u they have millions of alternatives for power
... So many uses my dear n don't ask this in midst of dead Einstein joking grin

...the gold on earth will go 2 trailers of dangote each to everyone on earth and it will remain 300, 000 trailers... RELIGION MESSED U UP BIGTIME , GODDYS N LEGALLYMINDED OUR 2 AFRICAN ATHEISTS U SEE Y I GO TO CHURCH TO CANCERVIRUS IT ? ..

I have been seeking deep insight about creating allota renewable energy enhanced devices and some other things, I have alot in my hands now, but this gold thing interest me.... I think I need to pick on that
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by DASKACE(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
@Sisterfire, all I can deduce from your writing is that you are on a mission here to launder souls to hell.

A non discerning mind might not see how you lure your victim subtly by trying to expose them to forbidden knowledge.

We know for a fact that your master Satan and the demons(including you) that rebelled where condemned by God whom you refer to as the only Supreme being in their immortal state and as such can't be saved.

Man has an advantage over your specie in that he can ask God forgiveness through Jesus and this very work of grace makes your guys mad. You trying to change the truth of God into a lie via mind control(programming).

This earth belongs to mankind as your cohort kept not their first estate. Jude 1:6 - And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgement of the great day.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.