Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (204446 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
...that's a spaceship use to steal many commodities needed by the Humanoids tribes from Niburûsçu , ( planet of mother ÅNNÛKÙ )
...what you think that looked like desert clouds is nothing but spaceship suit-camoflague ,the sands of western deserts was used in this disguise
...In Egypt many will cry that allah or Ra has come for his children. , "But na gold them they pack with year 3000AD technology "
'Can a ship be this big? shocked so they use sands from the desert to deceive us right?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
This rare gem and gold which is more valueable?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 2:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
'Can a ship be this big? shocked so they use sands from the desert to deceive us right?

...yes sands from Western deserts( Sahara ) or eastern desert( Kalahari)

Are you same size with them , if you tiny humans can build ur heavy planes what of 35ft Humanoids!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
This rare gem and gold which is more valueable?
...Iluv , where dis came from the outer lithosphere of that place consists of 80% gold and 20% unique sands unlike Earth's which is 70% sands and 28% golds , 2% Unknown materials

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 3:07pm On Mar 20, 2021
SisterFire:
... someone shud help me out n answer me this
WHAT KIND OF JOY DO GIANTS DERIVED IN BURNING & STINGING PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE SENSE?

The reason is there in the question. Simple since they refused to be wise the joy of tormenting them increases and they that don't have sense enjoy it that way. There is the balance. So they are both in the same cycle; the giant who enjoy inflicting the pain and the humans at the receiving end.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 20, 2021
Hmmm
See wisdom everywhere
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Mynameis007(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
...I am not a humanoid and I am a daughter taller than the Humanoids angry
Ok na
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2021
drLammy:
Hmmm
See wisdom everywhere
... Doctor where have you been?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
Ahasco:

The reason is there in the question. Simple since they refused to be wise the joy of tormenting them increases and they that don't have sense enjoy it that way. There is the balance. So they are both in the same cycle; the giant who enjoy inflicting the pain and the humans at the receiving end.
...is that the case? Ahasco multiply ur wickedness by 100 somehow n check if you can put a very very stupid man in a pit of vIper snakes for 6months,
... Remember they always wants to put wise & stupid humans but isn't possible with the wise onez
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Adaibeku(f): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2021
♪he was sorry because only he get caught ♪
Lesson to lustful men like mynameis007 lmao grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Adaibeku:
♪he was sorry because only he get caught ♪
Lesson to lustful men like mynameis007 lmao grin
...the guy didn't try at all, imagine raping a girl from anal? he deserves it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 7:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
... Doctor where have you been?

Madam I've been here just on the low
Glad you're back
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2021
drLammy:

Madam I've been here just on the low
Glad you're back
...y are u on the low ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
...y are u on the low ?
Nothing really
Just low-key observing
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2021
Jospepper tomato Jos take ur time
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jospepper(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
Jospepper tomato Jos take ur time
What I do?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2021
jospepper:
What I do?
...take ur time means , be free

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jospepper(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
...take ur time means , be free
I want to be free in this life!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
jospepper:
I want to be free in this life!
...Then glue ur ass on this thread ...cos u won't be only free on this life but in 2billion years to come ,
...join ur brothers & SISTERS as we demystify nature here and the universe ,
YOU AR WELCOMED, JUST ASK QUESTION BOTHERING YOU N I WILL ANSWER U ACCORDING TO THE UNIVERSAL ETHICS

note: life is MEARNT to be free without laws but universal ethics turns slums to paradise , ask the orwell aliens they will tell you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2021
SisterFire

you look like an assassin

kudos from ,kameroún smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2021
AnalQueenluci:
SisterFire

you look like an assassin

kudos from ,kameroún smiley kiss
...of cos I am not, hahahahaahahahaha grin ...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
...Iluv , where dis came from the outer lithosphere of that place consists of 80% gold and 20% unique sands unlike Earth's which is 70% sands and 28% golds , 2% Unknown materials
shocked shocked
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 8:17pm On Mar 20, 2021
'i believe this isnt a dragon or is it?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2021
'Egyptologists here 'they said is a great event.who can explain this?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Hassanmaye(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2021
SisterFire:
...As an hypertension patient salts isn't needed for now, especially salts from tiny needle dick, it can be dangerous
Haha this girl
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Hassanmaye(m): 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2021
SisterFire:
... Good question , hahaha ...so innocent of you grin
I have a man like a youngman, and many f-mates.. and Any pastor I come in contact with has become my mate already ...

Note: crocodiles don't suffer sicknesses or diseases

Please sister I'm a fine boy and a virgin introvert I want you to spoil me abeg
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by jospepper(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Sisterhot:
...Then glue ur ass on this thread ...cos u won't be only free on this life but in 2billion years to come ,
...join ur brothers & SISTERS as we demystify nature here and the universe ,
YOU AR WELCOMED, JUST ASK QUESTION BOTHERING YOU N I WILL ANSWER U ACCORDING TO THE UNIVERSAL ETHICS

note: life is MEARNT to be free without laws but universal ethics turns slums to paradise , ask the orwell aliens they will tell you
why does it seem I have badluck?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Hassanmaye(m): 8:46pm On Mar 20, 2021
Eastornprince:

Who? It's not him ooo. He is still looking for one MamaV moniker grin
Wicked boy grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
dazzlingd:

Lol, guess it's part of the universe.
The summation of the universe is neutral.
All cannot be good, hence, the universe wont be balanced.
All cannot be bad, universe wont be balanced
All cannot be weak, neither can all be strong.
All cannot be wise, all cannot be foolish
There's a room for everyone to participate.

Humans too exhibit these habits, some people derive fulfilment in helping others, some derive fulfilment in seeing people in pains...
Right now, we have humans exhibiting this part of the universe, stone hearted and they are currently at the top....they are among top government officials, CEOs, billionaires etc, chronic sadists without conscience . But their time is coming to an end, a new era is about to be ushered in and the ones that will exhibit that good part of the universe are climbing up the ladder to become CEOs and top government officials too.
It's all in a cycle, everyone has their time
You guys dreams alot and this fantasies makes me follow this thread.

You have absolute zero idea of the maffians world and modus operandi. grin

I decided to check in because l saw a greenlight.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by iluvMAMAV: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2021
kalu61:
You guys dreams alot and this fantasies makes me follow this thread.

You have absolute zero idea of the maffians world and modus operandi. grin

I decided to check in because l saw a greenlight.
' stinking pi.ss of sh ..it ' Omoyeebo you are dull ' get lost

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 9:18pm On Mar 20, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
' stinking pi.ss of sh ..it ' Omoyeebo you are dull ' get lost
P**sy ass licker grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sisterhot(f): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2021
jospepper:
why does it seem I have badluck?
...No , you don't have badluck ...just that the economy isn't good ... those who has connections and wealthy parents scale-through and you say they are lucky ,
You can say the problem isn't monetary( economical) or you can say is spiritual .

Typing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.