Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,171 members, 7,807,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (204366 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...whom are you gossipping with my dear?
Start talking
for those that don't have sisters and want one. If it was possible to add a sister to ur siblings league, how would it feel?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
kalu61:
Yes, what's the best book you read recently and how did it affect your past experience?

What's form of religion do you practice?
Do you offer sex to any man who wants to?
...No recent book my dear,But...
Animal farm i'm not telling you Macbeth by William or jagua Nana by cyprain ekwensi or even merchant of Venice by will,
[b]Animal farm by George Orwell is such a sadonic book of pains of what these 3 sets of people face in our environment
1: wise gods against dumb humans
2: Antichrists against christianity & Moslems( they are in charge now)
3: truthful humans against 200million fools

Animal farm is what always happen around me since 10 because I know what people don't know , I was termed queen of degema Creek because I try to help black foolish humans from their wicked foreign gods , now I have stopped trying, but to xxxxxx
My dear I am the fvcking Benjamin of animal farm, while everyone else is the sheeps, chicken, horses ,goats, ducks etc
Worst is that we are 3 and the chickens /sheeps are 200millions
Lesson: no matter what do not support what majority supports eg if u see majority ( 100million) supporting a lamb against snake, do not support the lamb ,support the snakes ( with time the snake might teach u how to kill ur enemies at least)
200million humans are supporting a good man of God, against a dark evil faced John supported by just his best friend , please support the evil face because it will only take time to know the right decision u took ,
Ignorance comes in large numbers,
[/b]

I don't worship any stupid gods ,even if I have to , I will worship my very own self , that's how supreme god wants it ... Look around u and see what ignorance of Religion has brought upon u Africans ,
Weep your souls to sleep my son
Africans has been left behind to rot in evil PROGRAMMINGS , weep! ...weep ...weep...!

...yes, but my genitals are on half time at the moment,

8 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
for those that don't have sisters and want one. If it was possible to add a sister to ur siblings league, how would it feel?
... Acquire knowledge n wisdom ,when u die definitely, u shall come as a woman , then u shall be fulfilled ,.but pray that nature gives u blood type E, so that ur vagina won't itch nor smell, just joking,
Slit the evil throats of PROGRAMMINGS and get ur ass on the tables of legend like fela( though a god)

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Animal farm i'm not telling you Macbeth by William or jagua Nana by cyprain ekwensi or even merchant of Venice by will,
[b]Animal farm by George Orwell is such a sadonic book of pains of what these 3 sets of people face in our environment

Animal farm is what always happen around me since 10 because I know what people don't know , I was termed queen of degema Creek because I try to help black foolish humans from their wicked foreign gods , now I have stopped trying, but to xxxxxx
My dear I am the fvcking Benjamin of animal farm, while everyone else is the sheeps, chicken, horses ,goats, ducks etc
Lesson: no matter what do not support what majority supports eg if u see majority ( 100million) supporting a lamb against snake, do not support the lamb ,support the snakes ( with time the snake might teach u how to kill ur enemies at least)
200million humans are supporting a good man of God, against a dark evil faced John supported by just his best friend , please support the evil face because it will only take time to know the right decision u took ,
[/b]

I don't worship any stupid gods ,even if I have to , I will worship my very own self , that's how supreme god wants it ... Look around u and see what ignorance of Religion has brought upon u Africans ,
Africans has been left behind to rot in evil PROGRAMMINGS , weep! ...weep ...weep...!

You are so wield and facinating at the same time. I have such personality but not crazy. Just joking.

You reason like a man and act as such. Yoy are few or your type. Do you think you are a man in female body?

l will wait for the second half, do you mind?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
... Acquire knowledge n wisdom ,when u die definitely, u shall come as a woman , then u shall be fulfilled ,.but pray that nature gives u blood type E, so that ur vagina won't itch nor smell, just joking,
Slit the evil throats of PROGRAMMINGS and get ur ass on the tables of legend like fela( though a god)

STFU grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:

[/b]

Your pussy should enter retirement for good by now. How many years you don dey use the thing catch cruise?

Let's ask AnalQueenLuci....

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Ask ...ask ....ask and I will answer...answer...answer
From sex, gayism, life etc , I won't insult you dearies kiss kiss kiss
Acorcades

When given anal sex will ladies like it if I cum in their ass?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

When given anal sex will ladies like it if I cum in their ass?
...Telling you the truth thru" Experiences , the liquid cum feeling always gave me a climax action during my early days , I don't know for ur girlfriends'
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...I may not put so much priority on children but with him, he is worst, such a terrible dad @urhobo rep member
I Can't Really Tell What Makes Him A Terrible Dad. Anyway, Whatever May Be D Reason, It Is Well.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Acorcades

Does squeezing a girls boobs make it sag or i should be more gentler with it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...Telling you the truth thru" Experiences , the liquid cum feeling always gave me a climax action during my early days , I don't know for ur girlfriends'

Hmmmmm, your pussy is a very complicated and confused place.

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Acorcades
Which State Are U Now?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
kalu61:
You are so wield and facinating at the same time. I have such personality but not crazy. Just joking.

You reason like a man and act as such. Yoy are few or your type. Do you think you are a man in female body?

l will wait for the second half, do you mind?
...knowing what others don't know makes one a crazy ass ...that's good ,I am used to it , ... Imagine been called a marine queen as young as age 10, far back as 1985

...I am not a man but will like to add a dick ...funny
let me introduce myself as a reincanated goddess
Secondarily*I was born in 1975 in umuchim, portharcourt that's after 3months of removing 200,000christian souls from hell of Satan you call Yahweh,
Primarily, * I was born on 3.1billion BC
We have giant winged female Humanoids ,but definitely I ain't one of them,
( No need telling you whom I am, because u won't believe anyway)
I was alive when Satan ( Jehovah ) was destroying the earth in his ARMAGEDDØN madness cos of his infatuations with my mum 1/3 of things went to ashes then , d destruction of earth by him started on acquarus coincidentally ,

NOTE: as a Wiseman wen u die n reincanate back u will understand what I wrote...for now is crazy...crazy ...crazy

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
...knowing what others don't know makes one a crazy ass ...that's good ,I am used to it , ... Imagine been called a marine queen as young as age 10, far back as 1985

...I am not a man but will like to add a dick ...funny
let me introduce myself as a reincanated goddess
Secondarily*I was born in 1975 in umuchim, portharcourt that's after 3months of removing 200,000christian souls from hell of Satan you call Yahweh,
Primarily, * I was born on 3.1billion BC
We have winged female giant winged Humanoids ,but definitely I ain't one of them,
( No need telling you whom I am, because u won't believe anyway)
I was alive when Satan ( Jehovah ) was destroying the earth in his ARMAGEDDØN madness cos of his infatuations with my mum 1/3 of things went to ashes then , d destruction of earth by him started on acquarus coincidentally ,

NOTE: as a Wiseman wen u die n reincanate back u will understand what I wrote...for now is crazy...crazy ...crazy
[/s]

Keep deciving yourself and others. It's a free world

8 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truvel:
Which State Are U Now?
...I am doing omugwo for my young sister in abuja,
She prefers me than mum cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:

No wonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eh @IluvMamaV lie kee you there... Shebi you go visit her house and shop for Abuja ba? shocked

And this sis lives in Gwagwalada grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
I See.... U Are An Igbo, Right?

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Does squeezing a girls boobs make it sag or i should be more gentler with it
... angry angry angry Do not squeeze a boob so hard , it destroys the brain cells due to headaches along the nerves, together with the pains & friction associated with d malicious squeezing..it cant sag a breast ,breast and sagging theories depends on the material of ur skin , thick skin or soft silky skin
Thats hereditary

...lick the nipples till water starts flowing from the genitals , then slot in the DVD or Vcd as case might be

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
... angry angry angry Do not squeeze a boob so hard , it destroys the brain cells , together with the pains & friction associated with d malicious squeezing..it didn't sag a breast ,breast and sagging theories depends on the material of ur skin , thick skin or soft silky skin
Thats hereditary

...lick the nipples till water starts flowing from the genitals , then slot in the DVD or Vcd as case might be

Brain cells in Boobs shocked

5 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truvel:
...Yes from Umuchim portharcourt...
That reminds me if u are igbo stop forcing urselves on ikwerre , u are the progressive one , walk head high, so my toxic nwachi brothers & sisters will WORSHIP u ,
Remember I am not standing for any fvcking black tribe I only came to Destroy the PROGRAMMINGS of Satan yahweh,
A black goddess in Facebook is in charge of vengeance against blacks but not me, cos I'm not primarily a black higher soul
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truvel:

Guy no complicate my tribe... she isn't.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
That reminds me if u are igbo stop forcing urselves on ikwerre , u are the progressive one , walk head high, so my toxic nwachi brothers & sisters will WORSHIP u ,
Remember I am not standing for any fvcking black tribe I only came to Destroy the PROGRAMMINGS of Satan yahweh,
A black goddess in Facebook is in charge of vengeance against blacks but not me, cos I'm not primarily a black higher soul
[/s]

This ikwerre woman thinks she is igbo but Gov. Wike thinks ikwerre people are Rivers people period.

What a confused lot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
Eastornprince:

Brain cells in Boobs shocked
... grin illiterate child who doesn't know headaches big boob ladies face, even goats knew the travails of Dorothy full chest ladies,
Illiterate you will as well ask is brain cells right there in your testicles
...I won't reply u again

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
... grin illiterate child who doesn't know headaches big boob ladies face, even goats knew the travails of Dorothy full chest ladies,
...I won't reply u again
Can you have sex with six guys at once?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...I won't reply u again

cheesy Illiterate old lesbian pussy with small boobs trying to tell us about having big boobs... something she can never know

When you carry brain cells for nyash how you go get sense?

This is just the beginning of my replies to you. i did say na you ggo tire grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
I'm Not An Igbo But I Don't Even Know A Little Abt Ikwerre People Or Women.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

...hmmm hmmm cheesy YES OF COS , even 12
Know it that nature didn't deny me my primary features!

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Lol, you obviously don't know this bitch. grin grin grin

Other chronic Ashawos call her Ashawo

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...hmmm hmmm cheesy YES OF COS , even 12
Know it that nature didn't deny me my primary features!

grin HellVictorinho I am telling you even Dangote trailers are welcome
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truvel:
I'm Not An Igbo But I Don't Even Know A Little Abt Ikwerre People Or Women.
...where are u from?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 11:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...where are u from?

Sugar mummy on the attack!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.