Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (204342 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kodred(m): 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...how old are you ..?
If u are below 27 pls avoid this thread , I am 45 as u can see ...go to mates than asking me daft Question worst than "do u like water? "

Please what’s the title of this thread again? Anyways a wolf can never survive for long in sheep’s clothing.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
kodred:

Please what’s the title of this thread again? Anyways a wolf can never survive for long in sheep’s clothing.
...pls who is the wolf? And what is the sheep clothing?
Answer me cos I'm curious , say ur mind , be free with me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 3:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...you talk with emptiness , who are those illiterate christian nollywood directors n producers to tell the society about mermaids ,
Those who spit vile and wicked venoms are so innocent of all these u blab here , they arent with u here no mermaids reincanates or mingle with Africans because u are dumb, they visit tundra regions up in the artic ocean planes where the ice keeps their skin the way they wants it , So ANY DAY U SEE A MERMAID IN NIGERIA BOWDOWN N WORSHIP HER because THE LOVE IN HER HEART IS GREAT , AFRICA SUCKS
...Chai , humans is this bad at judging who they don't know , Do you know this pple u call ashawos are scientists building n researching , inventing several tools of manipulating d suns ,they avoid Africans because they lack science brains
...promise me you won't call them ashawo next time my Love, loving sex isn't prostitution ...don't u think?
I differ with you here, l have encountered a mermaid online in my quest for their existence. She is from Delta State and her earth mother worships their beings as a traditionalist.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
kalu61:
I differ with you here, l have encountered a mermaid online in my quest for their existence. She is from Delta State and her earth mother worships their beings as a traditionalist.
...You met her online and her earth mother worships their beings as a traditionalist?
Online ?
...does she have a fishtail?

Kalu61 is wasn't sarcasm ,is just that u misread me , I have made corrections
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:34pm On Feb 08, 2021
...kodred you have ran-off , u won't say Heavy things u nurse in your tinymind
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...You met her online and her earth mother worships their beings as a traditionalist
...does she have a fishtail?
Sarcastic huh!
Well, this one is beyond your brain. You don't know who you are chatting with.

Anyways, She told me her story and how she was captured, alot of this about their world.

Infact, in my village, people encountered this creatures in a river.

Fishtail? Have you heard some can turn to stones to receive sun bath?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kodred(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...kodred you have ran-off , u won't say Heavy things u nurse in your tinymind

Which god started the black race?

Tell me more about the archangels and how they represent each day.

Tell me about lucifer.

Tell me about yahweh and his consuming fire.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2021
kalu61:

Sarcastic huh!
Well, this one is beyond your brain. You don't know who you are chatting with.

Anyways, She told me her story and how she was captured, alot of this about their world.

Infact, in my village, people encountered this creatures in a river.

Fishtail? Have you heard some can turn to stones to receive sun bath?
...is beyond my brain , how,?

...I know why I ask you about fishtail , but ur mind full of greed n selfishness is hearding towards another place,

What did u take me for ?
A novelist ?
A marine spirit giving testmonies of been delivered from satan in the church? Or wat?
I know it won't be easy but at least try and pretend that u lack selfishness ,malice and greed...all of u here I love with my heart n I don't hate anyone try n shun malice
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
kodred:

Which god started the black race?

Tell me more about the archangels and how they represent each day.

Tell me about lucifer.

Tell me about yahweh and his consuming fire.
... You made a sensitive statement ( it won't be long until wolf is exposed with his sheep clothings) and as a woman which I am ...I will like to know what you meant ?
And before u do , go and read different figures of speech in the literature , and Know it that statement which u don't understand shud be read 20times even 100times even after 30yrs until you understand it
AND TO HELP YOU OUT I WILL TELL U ABOUT ME AND ANIMAL FARM ( Not otello or to much Ado)
I read it at primary 2 and didn't understand it
I have to read it at jss1 yet didn't understand it
Then I have to read it after 6 years and I understand that it speaks about man inequality, sins and selfishness
Then I waited for another 10years NOW I UNDERSTAND THAT EVERYSINGLE A's B's k's in that book speaks of pains , escrutiating pains of the wise amongst foolish ones
...That's when I understand the ordinary book called animal farm , that same book ur tiny brain professors call useless is same book visitors from space loves reading ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
Captain9ja I hail thee , I have a question for u or do u wanna ask?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
kodred:

Drinking blood? Whose blood or what blood?
...I am a practical person to quench ur curiosity don't u think I can buy zobo Just N100 then buy edible colour red N150 lithered in gwadalada Mami market , then prepare d zobo mix it with d Red , then while drinking it n I will tell my son to take a photo of me with it ...so I can post it here for likes of You , tloc n Uncleck to die in fear n confusion, after 24hrs , when I mention uncleck he will bind me with blood of Jesus , mention tloc! That one? Will silently call mods on me,
If I am what you think I am ie THAT EVIL SATAN ...I would have started this thread by listing good commandments and holiness will be upheld on the title of my thread , I will never ever mention sex ,if anyone mentions it that person will be binded with fire by my daughters

...YOU ARE JUST A TINY HUMAN WHO DOESNT KNOW THE TRICKS OF SELFISH PROGRAMMERS,

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...is beyond my brain , how,?

...I know why I ask you about fishtail , but ur mind full of greed n selfishness is hearding towards another place,

What did u take me for ?
A novelist ?
A marine spirit giving testmonies of been delivered from satan in the church? Or wat?
I know it won't be easy but at least try and pretend that u lack selfishness ,malice and greed...all of u here I love with my heart n I don't hate anyone try n shun malice

Greed and selfishness? I will take it as compliments.
You were sarcastic about it and it is written in what you asked if her earthly mother worships them online. lol

That's by the way, anyways.

You must be having a bad day l swear. Malice, selfishness and greed unto what? Sharing my knowledge or wisdom? Haha, nwayokwa

Anyways, telling the other guy that marmaid are rare in Nigeria and should be worshiped is an evidence of your skepticism about these creatures but l am telling you they exist in Nigeria.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...my mother the owner of this earth the Jews removed her face many years ago ,what did she do to them? Leaving amûn Thœemøs, Amún Ra n his mate isis
She didn't even react to it , knowing fully well that with a clap of hands all isreal will vanish ,
Who is holyspirit ?
Whitemen has laid curses on him centuries n they are moving higher, but u fools scared of him are backward ,
...my mother is been called prostitute , that Babylon LovePeddler , what did she do ?
She kept quiet because u humans are foolish ,
Mind you when she decide to end here , d earth will rumble inside out ...it will be like stabbing herself in 4places n later it will heal ...but u tiny beings will be cleaned out of here with ur useless fear,
FYI holyspirit lûgç. Is LANGUISHING in a despicable hole ,

Fine woman, you are too restless these days.
You usually don't talk much but look at what is happening now.
I don't know of your mother but you really need to calm the fvck down or should i say you need better fvcking to calm down. grin cool
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
dazzlingd:

Thank u, god punish holy spirit..

You think I look like ur gullible church members you can use fear to submit to you....
If u want to scare a child, warn him that a masquerade is coming, if u want to scare an adult, warn him that a god is coming...
I am not cursing your holy spirit out of ignorance, I'm cursing it because I know what it is
Guy be careful, before I unleash on u the real spirits that will capture your soul for 1000 years after u die

You don't know squat but think you do

If you don't understand take me for example... BigCowHorn

You are threatening to unleash on me? Me that is king of e-terror? grin grin

Me that most people on NL romace section won't even quote for fear of wahala, you are threatening me?

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

I'm not your regular meek Christian, that's what you don't know.

Feel free to kill yourself any time by unleashing on me lol.

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
kalu61:
You were sarcastic about it and it is written in what you asked if her earthly mother worships them online. lol

You must be having a bad day l swear. Malice, selfishness and greed unto what? Sharing my knowledge or wisdom? Haha, nwayokwa

Anyways, telling the other guy that marmaid are rare in Nigeria and should be worshiped is an evidence of your skepticism about these creatures but l am telling you they exist in Nigeria.
...I am always having a bad day know that
When I asked about her mum n fishtail all I want to know is whether she is a reincanated or she is using brain control , that's all ..

I have no malice in me ,if I ask u Question don't take me as pocohontas ur crush ...filled with shallowness and pride , all I want to know is just that
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2021
kalu61:

...the mermaids I know will lay curse on you if u tell them to visit Nigeria for 20yrs, all they do is come for a gifted abandoned by blackhumans in nnewi, Alamala, oturkpo etc n left Kia kia
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

You don't know squat but think you do

If you don't understand take me for example... BigCowHorn

You are threatening to unleash on me? Me that is king of e-terror? grin grin

Me that most people on NL romace section won't even quote for fear of wahala, you are threatening me?

grin grin grin
grin grin
cheesy

I'm not your regular meek Christian, that's what you don't know.

Feel free to kill yourself any time by unleashing on me lol.

...stop that ,he was once like u and have u answered otem searching about for u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...I am always having a bad day know that
When I asked about her mum n fishtail all I want to know is whether she is a reincanated or she is using brain control , that's all ..

I have no malice in me ,if I ask u Question don't take me as pocohontas ur crush ...filled with shallowness and pride , all I want to know is just that
grin, some days can be worst than others.
Anyways, asking me if her mother worships them online is sarcasm taken too far.

Her Earthly mum is a normal human who inherited traditional worship from her ancestors. Being a riverin area, they get to see these creatures often.

The lady in question has legs and normal, and nothing like brain control. How many brains can she hypnotize?

I don't know Poco from Adam but l know she can cook very well and l love good meals just as a l like your brain
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...the mermaids I know will lay curse on you if u tell them to visit Nigeria for 20yrs, all they do is come for a gifted abandoned by blackhumans in nnewi, Alamala, oturkpo etc n left Kia kia
The ones you know but not the lovely one l have as a friend. Her beauty is our of these world but anyways. Don't say they are rare and hate Nigeria because they aren't.

Some live, marry and reproduce with wise Nigeria men who will not hurt their feeling.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by OtemAtum: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...read my comments well dear , it was a statement by selfish & dumb
Christians like Nutella & jubianose
Thanks.
Ok, thanks.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:23pm On Feb 08, 2021
OtemAtum:
Ok, thanks.
...my pleasure
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:33pm On Feb 08, 2021
...dammyz101 stories of ogedengbe n his war captains are just a normal Yoruba history , all wat u read there is true , he moves with hundreds of Yoruba charms to war , nothing remarkable
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by plagiarism1: 7:54pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...yes u can only see them in d movies , not with ur naked eyes , cos they manipulate your visions with their brains,
...truth is that africa have zero % Mermaids activities because u disgust them with ur fear fear ,
So when u die n wants to reincanate either u reincanate as a female Mermaids or u reincanate in Latvia, Siberia infact Scandinavian countries , Greenland etc , because guys there marry loads of Mermaids ( small sizes though )
I don't believe in reincarnation just like hellfire, both are bullshits.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 7:57pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...dammyz101 stories of ogedengbe n his war captains are just a normal Yoruba history , all wat u read there is true , he moves with hundreds of Yoruba charms to war , nothing remarkable

I was told he head was cutoff in battle and he picked it up and joined it back. How tru was it?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Ori e fe buru ni....Don't be unfortunate in ya life to drag people parent into baseless talk... e no go better for ur useless father that only trained u to become a cow....

I repeat, stop mistaking me for your father. I'm not him please.

Kindly keep that baseless talk to yourself and out of my mentions I really find you and your talk disgusting, which is odd cos i can take almost anything

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 8:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...stop that ,he was once like u and have u answered otem searching about for u

How you take know say I dey find him trouble. You are snooping on me ba?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2021
dammyz101:

I was told he head was cutoff in battle and he picked it up and joined it back. How tru was it?
...ogedengbes live photos was with me until I misplaced it after my Primary 6 in 1986
In the scary photograph lies a tall man with a jacket designed with 25 tiny calabashs , hundreds of cowries, 2 decapitated human heads and so on...he has a long rifle , beside him are great gentlemen ( his war captains) with heavy charms, native flutes and foreign weapons ..(.yorubas has great ancestors but sabotage has always been d perils they suffer unlike no place on earth because to ur forefathers any great action must have interest n no honour)
Land of the yorubas were blessed with extraordinary leaves and shrubs left untapped due to foreign Religions ...so I think any story about the ogedengbes are true
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Eastornprince:

How you take know say I dey find him trouble. You are snooping on me ba?
...many here were once like u , tank god u are a man that ur parents wealth will disappear one day n u will no that those seeds u plant in RCCG weren't recorded in spirit reign ,then ur anger shall surpass dat of goddys
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
plagiarism1:

I don't believe in reincarnation just like hellfire, both are bullshits.
...You are right there are bullshits n shud be stopped

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...many here were once like u , tank god u are a man that ur parents wealth will disappear one day n u will no that those seeds u plant in RCCG weren't recorded in spirit reign ,then ur anger shall surpass dat of goddys

Hmmm, I never plant seeds in any church and i never worship pastors.

Hell, babe, I don't even tolerate self centered Christians. You know that.

You haven't see a Christian like me.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2021
SisterFire:
...You are right there are bullshits n shud be stopped

Mama V
Mama V
Mama V

How many times i call you so?

I comment my reserve.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
BigC0wHorn:

Hmmm, I never plant seeds in any church and i never worship pastors.

Hell, babe, I don't even tolerate self centered Christians. You know that.

You haven't see a Christian like me.
...Hell ,Bobo you are hearding to be an African Atheist ,everything is gradually ask most of ur brothers here , your experience in life n QUESTIONS u ask the sky will keep on pushing you from ¼ African Atheist to a full Antichrists...I wish u prosperity but nature is always vindictive

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.