Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,094 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (204328 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Dapcity207: 9:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
Ask ...ask ....ask and I will answer...answer...answer
From sex, gayism, life etc , I won't insult you dearies kiss kiss kiss
Acorcades

Do anal sex make a girl have orgasm more than viginal sex
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Eastornprince:

You are so full shiiiit. Who the hell listens to you except to hear rubbish and weird sex stories?
You're talking nonsense....That Asss is Valid.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Madam OP,What are your Achievements in Life so far and What else would you like or Plan to Achieve?!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dapcity207:

Can I put all my five fingers into a girls anus and can she derive pleasure from it
... Go to Livorno ,Italia , bél horizonte ,brasillia Siberia lgaard Russia or port Antonio ,jamaica
Women over there love pleasures and no poverty nor hopelessness will quench that fire , don't let Nigerian femal's drag u into shits , they are poor in mind n body ( no tanks to PROGRAMMINGS of Satan Yahweh) , poor and hungry girls don't think about all ur sexual aggravantisement unless their are money equivalent for it , many prayer warriors love analsex n LESBIANISM because it doesn't lead to pregnancy the problem is, nwanne ijikwa ejo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Madam OP,What are your Achievements in Life so far and What else would you like or Plan to Achieve?!
... Good question but shud I be frank with u @ the latter?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
... Good question but shud I be frank with u @ the latter?
Yeah.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Dapcity207:

Do anal sex make a girl have orgasm more than viginal sex
...Yes if nature places several nerve endings in the vagina close to ur anal canals , in girls out of 2000 ,we have four with this gift , in boys out of 2000 , we have 200 with this gift
Somemen has this features ,so do women ,
They are suffering in silent , And are we to deny them that nature gift?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Yeah.
...My achievements is creating top ladies who are better than I, who are working as I speak for nature to redeem my mother"s face multilated by the wicked Humanoid visitors u serve IGNORANTLY that kept u in mess ( while u blame ur leaders sheepishly)
I started as a pioneer of a ladies group but not for violence but to teach them broadly about Time, fear ,truth, PROGRAMMINGS and knowledge
What will I like to achieve in future
,...I want the world as it this billion years ago before the wicked Humanoids flew in( we have good ones though)
...I want the owners of the earth whom the wicked souls amongst them are more righteous than great pastors,
...I want the daughters of the earth to walk again without been fought by the winged enemies n now fearful offsprings called humans)
They are 6limbs Reptilian / redsnake tribes chased into deep down beneath the earth during Armageddøn of Satan aka jehovah
...they are giants female caretakers of the earth who abandoned their place , only reincanating as humans in top helms of affairs,
All these as reincanated humans are Antichrist , they want the best for the world ,
One is the most humble human alive now head of Va...n ,
...lastly , to clean Religion from d face of earth now religious gods are locked away

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:44pm On Jan 18, 2021
Truvel:
hmmmm, I See. Yahweh Is Same As Satan, Jesus Is A Rapist. Where Did U Get D Info 4rm?
... I might show u if u are of truth

But if a president is kind and good leader , won't the land prosper?

Now y is it that those who don't put priority on ur gods has paradise here on earth ,
While u who serve the living god suffer hopelessness and wretchedness
Ah ...ah ...ah politicians u want to blame has Religion as their powerful tool against ur ass...
YOU ARE SO HELPLESS WITH THEM , UNTIL U ALL SHALL EMBRACED THE TRUTH OF PAINFUL LIES IT WAS BUILT UPON,

" WISDOM IS WISDOM , N NO GOOD GOD OR GOOD LEADER WILL RISE ON A THRONE N THE MASSES WILL BE SUFFERING ,
WE HAVE GOOD GODS WHO HAS IMPACTED HUMANITY BY AIDING INVENTIONS AS A REINCANATE OR INCONIEVANCE WITH BRAINY HUMANS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...My achievements is creating top ladies who are better than I, who are working as I speak for nature to redeem my mother"s face multilated by the wicked Humanoid visitors u serve IGNORANTLY that kept u in mess ( while u blame ur leaders sheepishly)
I started as a pioneer of a ladies group but not for violence but to teach them broadly about Time, fear ,truth, PROGRAMMINGS and knowledge
,...I want the world as it this billion years ago before the wicked Humanoids flew in( we have good ones though)
...I want the owners of the earth whom the wicked souls amongst them are more righteous than great pastors,
...I want the daughters of the earth to walk again without been fought by the winged enemies n now fearful offsprings called humans)
They are 6limbs Reptilian / redsnake tribes chased into deep down beneath the earth during Armageddøn of Satan aka jehovah
...they are giants female caretakers of the earth who abandoned their place , only reincanating as humans in top helms of affairs,
All these as reincanated humans are Antichrist , they want the best for the world ,
One is the most humble human alive now head of Va...n ,
...lastly , to clean Religion from d face of earth now religious gods are locked away
Wow Silly me!!... Thought I was Talking with Someone on Planet Earth like Me...Never Knew, You're in the Mid-East of Hell Fire.
Weldon ma.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
... I might show u if u are of truth

But if a president is kind and good leader , won't the land prosper?

Now y is it that those who don't put priority on ur gods has paradise here on earth ,
While u who serve the living god suffer hopelessness and wretchedness
Ah ...ah ...ah politicians u want to blame has Religion as their powerful tool against ur ass...
YOU ARE SO HELPLESS WITH THEM , UNTIL U ALL SHALL EMBRACED THE TRUTH OF PAINFUL LIES IT WAS BUILT UPON,

" WISDOM IS WISDOM , N NO GOOD GOD OR GOOD LEADER WILL RISE ON A THRONE N THE MASSES WILL BE SUFFERING ,
WE HAVE GOOD GODS WHO HAS IMPACTED HUMANITY BY AIDING INVENTIONS AS A REINCANATE OR INCONIEVANCE WITH BRAINY HUMANS
Lol, So Who Do U Worship?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Keketu(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
...good question ,because poverty is resident here in Nigeria
Some of those girls does 0-0-1 feeding formula at home..my dear they are suffering the curses of their useless religious parents
Advice ..give them if you have my dear, and swear to be rich B4 u give birth ,
wow yellow girl please pm me thank
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Donspicey:

Madam what are the Advantages and disadvantages of dating Ogbanje?
Dating ogbanjé127

I no u don't know who they are, are my wrong?
Advantages are :-
...You shall be called the lover of a great inventor
...You shall learn strange gifts if you kill ur fear
As a wise/fearless man you shall see supreme god in a female form( As a fool you shall see marine spirit with 2000legions of demons)
Lemme stop here...

Disadvantages : ( Having wisdom in a foolish society is d greatest curse , who knows what is wisdom? No one but few)

(1) d stupid parents of the ogbanjé lover shall die of hypertension because u date a marine spirit
(2) wicked souls called pastors shall turn a saviour of a particular plague, constraint n suppression to a melancholic suicidal witch now which might Pierce ur soul painfully
(3) then you shall know the pains of ignorance if you know what I know and you are dating a gifted( you call ogbanjé)
(4) the movies you n her watchs might bring curses upon ur cause to be a world leaders, Jack mà is a Wiseman
(5) your dreams might be horrible ,blame it on fools in suites, the cross Jesus died upon( not true though) , on black IGNORANCE
Don't blame it on her max , her mates are experts n engineers to breakthrough in a whiteland
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
kizwid:

where does lesbians falls?
also. can a guy like me get one night with you or more?... having the fantasy already...
...if a lesbian is a rapist or a ritualist she will fall into the part of ignorance

Yes one night but have patient , fate might bring us together if you work for nature

Fantasy you say! I laff !
...you have the opportunity of falling in love with a girl 1000 beautiful than famke jansen or prianka Chopra, the same girl 100 bigbottomed as x-rated femal' Cherokee D' or princess chidinma , as good mannered as Simisola, 9feet tall with vanilla ooz vagina ,for 10,000years only if u follow the wise part of hutskins, fela, Einstein ... Then you understand that word TIME, that people has been fvcking giant buttocks women of 25fts , kiss billion years ago n coming by 3Bc to tell u is a sinful sin ..

Na you go see sexy lady run enter another planet , na just time, the discretion is always urs human, use your head

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
iluvMAMAV:
@husbandsnatcha ' you claimed the ability to handle 12 men at a time ' how possible is that ?
... I would have drawn a normal inner vagina n draw mine 2 , so you see the difference.. but that's not the case ,
...the case is that I have 3 things, which I won't mention sorry , go to that demonic thread n read it, I don't want arguments from atheist who hates good and bad gods
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
SisterFire:
Ask ...ask ....ask and I will answer...answer...answer
From sex, gayism, life etc , I won't insult you dearies kiss kiss kiss
Acorcades
If you masturbate, are you still a virgin. I need answers please...Don't bite me ooo undecided undecided
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
your religion to say...
you saying " reincarnated daughter, giant sisters"...
homosexuals are the real Normal humans?!
you don't believe in God? or Yahweh?
I just want to know what you believe in and your introspections of the world at large...
My religion?

I don't have Religion ,I do teams and gang
Supreme god and my mother owner of earth hates Religion, they will always say be ur own god

Proud Homosexuals are they the normal humans?

Yes ,they are far more normal than those who rape women , boys in close doors reaching Sunday morning they start preaching against what they do! In my world we call them madmen,in ur world u call those gentle criminals men of god( Satan)

Homosexuality is a gift of nature ,we have several animals who are gays, most of this gays ( homosexuals) has nice characters more than the demons in suite seeking for who to destroy ,
Did they create their asses ? NO MY DEAR
RESPECT THE CREATIONS ON EARTH TO AVOID PUNISHMENTS OF NATURE,

you don't believe in god ?
Who is god ?
My friend Yahweh didn't create ur ancestors , he is a white winged Humanoid
Is not possible that with sands from d ocean bed mix with his sperm can create a dark skin ancestors of yours ,
He is not my god , he is the co - creator of Isreal, go and search for ur black god my friend

You don't believe in yahweh? Plsssssssssssssss? As we speak he is under chain locked up till 1000yrs to come,
He is d greatest threat upon earth HE IS THE DAMN SATAN , HE IS THE KILLER OF PREHISTORIC GIANTS AND CREATURES
NATURE IS AGAINST HIM, THATS Y BACKWARDNESSES IS ASSOCIATED WITH HIS FOLLOWERS ,
You can set ur benchmark with d Muslims
Cry for ur ignorant country, as u ask but pastors are rich na?

...I believe that all hands should be on deck to end the PROGRAMMINGS of the 2 greatest enemies of nature ...they have eating earth enough with their bloody forks

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jasonharvey:

If you masturbate, are you still a virgin. I need answers please...Don't bite me ooo undecided undecided
...I didn't bite someone that ask me " why are your vagina smelling? Na you! Pls

...FYI The criminal cum Terrorist that made that law raped handsome men during his reincanation days , and no one punished him, even his adopted dad that hates homosexuality but loves violence has been cast in a prison till 3000- 3200AD
...listen any scandal you commit trying to conserve ur inconquential sperm shall be on your head , Trying to withhold ur well filled cum cos of stupid PROGRAMMINGS enslaving u since 1759 is same as trying to hold ur urine for weeks, at least in wanoys Religion urinating 5times in a day is a sin against wagnoyi and his brother aroh ,
In my world injustice and violence isn't taken easily , we kill violent fools and spare sex personnels and gays ,

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Truvel:
Lol, So Who Do U Worship?
...I worship my self( my brain) , you shud WORSHIP ur brain

.. humans who WORSHIP their brains invented a mighty plane, computers, phones etc your god can't fathom anything about ,

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
DemonInvoker:

You're talking nonsense....That Asss is Valid.
...he is a nonentity who is super obsessed with my ass

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 12:02am On Jan 19, 2021
nigeriansamurai:
Please who are you?
...whom I am?

Before I tell you agree that the discretions are yours, but with time....
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...whom I am?

Have you had sex today?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...whom I am?

Have you had sex today?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by zexy2030(m): 6:21am On Jan 19, 2021
Demons are resident with thiz lady.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Donspicey: 6:34am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
Dating ogbanjé127

I no u don't know who they are, are my wrong?
Advantages are :-
...You shall be called the lover of a great inventor
...You shall learn strange gifts if you kill ur fear
As a wise/fearless man you shall see supreme god in a female form( As a fool you shall see marine spirit with 2000legions of demons)
Lemme stop here...

Disadvantages : ( Having wisdom in a foolish society is d greatest curse , who knows what is wisdom? No one but few)

(1) d stupid parents of the ogbanjé lover shall die of hypertension because u date a marine spirit
(2) wicked souls called pastors shall turn a saviour of a particular plague, constraint n suppression to a melancholic suicidal witch now which might Pierce ur soul painfully
(3) then you shall know the pains of ignorance if you know what I know and you are dating a gifted( you call ogbanjé)
(4) the movies you n her watchs might bring curses upon ur cause to be a world leaders, Jack mà is a Wiseman
(5) your dreams might be horrible ,blame it on fools in suites, the cross Jesus died upon( not true though) , on black IGNORANCE
Don't blame it on her max , her mates are experts n engineers to breakthrough in a whiteland

So why do most of d society see dem as been possessed by evil spirits and opt for deliverance??
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Iykman042(m): 6:37am On Jan 19, 2021
Why do hitler kill jews
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Iykman042(m): 6:40am On Jan 19, 2021
Do you remember the guy that deflowered u and did it happened
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:16am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...whom I am?

Ok.
P.S. are you a chief priestess, pastor, therapist etc that's what I mean not your person identity ive been going through your posts i cant just help but ask.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 19, 2021
SisterFire:
...I worship my self( my brain) , you shud WORSHIP ur brain

.. humans who WORSHIP their brains invented a mighty plane, computers, phones etc your god can't fathom anything about ,
U Worship Ur Brain. So, How Has Ur Human Brain Helped U So Far? Ur Brain Should Av Helped U Resolve All Life Issues Bothering U.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Donspicey:

So why do most of d society see dem as been possessed by evil spirits and opt for deliverance??
... What did you want a black society full of curses and ignorance to do when they see a young girl/boy who teleports?
Don't export a blind leechy society in dark continent to clap for some little girl /boy who misses an angel of the Rays of sun hidden from ur naked eyes with a salt water to cure a strange disease,
I was once called ogbanjé when I challenged my pastor to prove what is in the bible it made me suicidal but meditation that connects me with my sisters and the servants of our mother pacified me ,
That if u call me "HEY OGBANJE "
And I will answer u " YES DEAR*

NOW LISTEN'
These are those you ignorant dicks call ogbanjé
(1) reincanated gods/goddesses
(2) humans with fragments of supreme god who came to answer age long prayers in a particular time,
(3) those who swore to come back to their lineage to avenge injustice meted on them
Unfortunately for them nature leaves them with little gift like closing the eyes while watching you , chanting a song which causes confusion etc but if teleporting is resident in her/him he will stay , they will cross check the skills , then leave and stay , those you call ogbanjé in this case are great men who Acquired wisdom and avoided hell of the religious, so doing so free to choose his reincanation places
( 4) those who came to save a family member or friends in suppression , many people are lucky to have wise friends who wise , they dies then come back to aid you with few gifts

Etv

Note: those rubbish you watch on nollywood has 2% true which is early death that's all... Show them love Fearlessly and the air you breathe shall bear witness

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2021
Truvel:
U Worship Ur Brain. So, How Has Ur Human Brain Helped U So Far? Ur Brain Should Av Helped U Resolve All Life Issues Bothering U.
... hahahahaahahahaha grin good question

My dear life issues bothering me is ending christianity at least, then islam in Africa or Nigeria , I can't do it alone, though I achieved just 20% of what I chose to achieve but am not in a rush , things me and my girls are doing is y 78% of christians outside Lagos ,in Abuja and rest of the south east south are becoming Atheists , many churches are now worst than a nightclub
Adolf hitlar a military leader against Satan failed ( though he went mad with anger as a former christian)
But I'm not IN A rush since my like minds are many in Vaticans and capitals ,
ALL ARE REGRETING FIGHTING ADOLF,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2021
zexy2030:
Demons are resident with thiz lady.
...zexy is husby snatchy , do not be afraid cheesy wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.