Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (203076 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ahasco:

I'm following this thread back to back. This I must say is as interesting as otems DoctUFOs. Please ... let more of these people come forth and water the land that has been dried up by evil and deceit of religious, traditional,and cultural beliefs and by the time they are all dealth with Hmm I can't imagine the peace and I mean true peace, love, happiness and rest of mind for the humans. Aside that I expect many creatures living in harmony with others solving difficult problems together, creating things to help each other, oh I perceive such already happening inside me as I meditate. How long we had to wait for this, patience is really a virtue!
...I swear by d air I breathe that if Adolf hitlar SUCEEDED in his war ( which is total violence against Satan ) many people typing here would have been driving 2022 Bentley in 2020 , but he failed
...he failed to stop d Jewish the main sponsors of terrorism all over the world , imagine peace u would have been enjoying by now , great babylon Iran was destined for great phenomenals but all became fluke when Adolf failed just like Napoleon...
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
...the pain is on you as you took up the title " GOAT " grin

You gave it and I just looked and laughed

Now fine woman, find another guy to tell you the meaning of GOAT so you can understand my laughter.

Maybe you just like that I handle you better than all the useless gods in your past life did. Na you sabi grin

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=dammyz101 post=99002712]

Question
Good pm, my swt fire, how are u doing? I miss u so much.
I want to knw d difrnce btwn powers of a native doctor, and ucultist, a witch or wizzard, and an ogbanje.
...A NATIVE DOCTOR CAN BE A GIFTED , centuries back many gifted who survived d torture of been called ogbanjé uwa will open up a trade to put food on the table , if he can make water float in the air , he must be from d gods ..that's wats elevate Dem , but many are buying suits nowadays
Now this is y native doctors are d only wise ones in our midst centuries back ,
...they have solutions to health problems because they survived the torture of been an ogbanjé,
( And I once told u ogbanjes' are representatives of supreme inventor in our midst )
For an illustration
...so in a village called Alamala , ogun 1699AD
A grown ogbanjé abiku ( gifted) called olajengbesi has natural powers from birth to track unknown leaves which helps people ..., he starts helping humans with d leaves after setting up an office , then he claims he is a worker of Sango
...he not only heal the sick but give helpful advice because he is d only one using his brains all over Alamala kingdom, they later got corrupted by selfish ungifted ones who taste for bloodlust and tell u is d gods ...let me stop here cos it will take me 5hrs if I talk about native doctors ..

OCCULT POWERS
( same as christianity & Islam just that one is truthful, extravaganza in practical , little sorrow bringing,then little tortures afterlife & the other head killing , total confusion and sorrow bringing on earth n beyond)

Their are either a reincanated Humanoids around somewhere or visiting aliens exposing the selfish secrets about the knowhows of the manipulations of nature like Brain illusions, sunrays illusion, telepathy, shadow illusion...this here are mainly for the already made men and in this case reincanated beings are around d corner trying to use this little security favours to programme the high n mighty ...in this reincanated cult case too poor humans like uche no na geme & jmarth.ins seeking for financial help( not security AS U ALREADY KNEW THE ABRAHAM MASLOWS HIERARCHY OF NEEDS) may be pitied and their will be billions contributed to their names just to belong on a PROTECTION cult of shadow illusions and their souls will be trapped after life by their grandmaster ( the same n sole person seeking 2 programme them)
...this case he will tell u I am a servant of great Lucifer , my dear all is lies ,he is the master and the owner of ur soul , Àrobunaagû EDDY NA NAWGU uses this modeL on high n mighty and it worked for him,
To his christians u will die but u won't see hellfire only total darkness or gaboon vipers
And to his occultic wing u will only witness gaboon viper's torture, no angels except few females( his wife's girls)
WE AV DISCUSSED O.CCULT SECURITY ,LETS DISCUSS POTENTIAL OCCULT FOR THOSE WHO HATED ME HERE AND WANTED ME TO COMMAND NAIRALAND LETTERS TO POUNDS N DOLLARS,
...in this case a reincanated might not be involved ,but a gifted contracted by numerous visitors from planets 300light years apart or more , they came for human organs to mix with cobalt and gold , then who shall be our mediator a practicing gifted doing his/her thing in d bushes or a gifted doing his things in a church of Christ , all are same ...
...you give them fresh organs and they give u money ( their golds change to paper) ...in this case rich cannibals won't be ruled out ,
So in this case as far as u provide fresh u will be showered with wealth upon wealth , and most times they don't need their useless souls , so as hypocrituous as they are " they will go to church n say Jesus bless them , " they go as far as building churches " because JESUS LOVED ONLY THEM COS THEIR SINS ARE LITTLE "

Witches /wizard
Those chasing clouts with ancestral relative's little n INCONSEQUENTIAL power of a gifted, it passes on from one generation to another espiacially when the gifted tow the part of total stupidity and lack of priority ,
A witch Chases clout only on a prayer warriors but will never eat or sleep until the prayer warriors she plays nature or programmers game with destroys themselves in a disgusting ways , I call them spiritual clout chasers because they are hopeless financially they masturbate with the tortures they rain down on naive prayer warriors when u become a witch u shall see HOW SWEET IT IS ,TRUST ME grin

Remember pure water sellers has association so do descendants of selfish gifted
Cc sister Nutella Ikana ekpezikwa ekpere

OGBANJÉ ( GIFTED)
They are helps from supreme inventor made flesh ,
And it has positive & negative sides,
Treat them like natures gift n they impact ur nation and treat them like u treat me n see witches springing up here n there 500yrs later ,

Thanks , I wrote so much about ogbanje check my mentions to u
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by drLammy(m): 9:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sisterfire can you give your perspective about the blackhole... I've been watching some videos lately and that thing seems like a mystery even science is yet to find an answer to

So my question is, do you know what's going on in there and where that place leads to?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
drLammy:
Sisterfire can you give your perspective about the blackhole... I've been watching some videos lately and that thing seems like a mystery even science is yet to find an answer to

So my question is, do you know what's going on in there and where that place leads to?
...great Humanoids 10billion times stronger than yahweh has been trying to crack the code of d nearest BLACKHOLE near us like 10,000 milky ways away
...my husband is one of the greatest scienctific Humanoids and what attracted him to me is my insatiable lust for science and justice, let me answer dammy first ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Akamariner:
...no need cancelling it , I remember ur Question ,
I hate selfish souls and I will advice my friends to hate them 2 ,
Discard little lovers full of selfishness and search for wise women instead ugly if possible to raise an empire with ,
...if you marry her type then she will turn ur male children against u , and cry hypocritously when they assault u in shame ...many men has committed suicide through this and they claim Jesus has taken his son ,
Avoid fools in ur life , run from them like u do when u see a rattlesnake,
Set ur priority straight n read to know what really is wisdom ' because is gonna be hard for u as a yoruba to know what wisdom is "
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 11:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
[tALL THIS IS POSSIBLE WITH MY NICKY WICKY ILLUSION grin
grin

SisterFire how do you use it talk to us?

Tanks, because I have a different sexual aspects , I do 2 u 1000 things I have in mind during sex with u ,
Now it goes like this , a normal female have sex with a guy for maximum an hour ,she cums once ,The guy cums for 3seconds or maximum 4, in 2 tribbing lesbians they both cum irregularly 22secs after 24secs after 22secs every 5minutes interval in a 15mins of the 1hour of intense play ( pre-intimacy not counted)

But in my case , we go into sex in a 5 or 6mins mark ( though I won't allow u cum) ,
I will tell d man or woman "my love y not look at me y close ur eyes( if she or he isn't looking)
Then I strike with an eye contact and a normal sex of 15mins lasts will last for 6hrs , then when I become satisfied (cos that's how we Daughters have sex) , I break d first Illusions n start another in a split of a second then u shall cum for 45mins, by then you as a human will even curse Jesus because of the sugar u experience , ask chief , chief how do u see this sex ?
Chief will tell u please be my wife n I will kill my wife for u
And I will tell chief easy abeg!
I will advice men n women to go buy cartons of peak milk and Ugu leave and drink ,I don't even care because if I like u n I want u to Experience paradise then I shall reduce the sex to 2hrs n make the orgasm 2hrs

Note if this sex happens in space of 3days the person shall have paralysis, and in space of 24hrs - 36hrs outright death ,
Then with the pastors , if u are unlucky to meet me n I hate ur ritualism, murder , deception n robbery then I shall have sex with you after FRIDAY HOLYGHOST INTERCESSORY NIGHT by 12:30am (when others are still praying fire ) AND DO IT AGAIN IN THE LOCK UPPER ROOM at 8pm
Then OBITUARY IS WAT SHALL HAPPEN

But if u are a mild mind seeking for green life then after the 5-6hrs something that church will be in my palms , the elders shall consult me first in what they do

...before one of us gave me the expos of my body ,I use to handle guns but who needs a gun when a stronger weapon is here with u ,

[/quote]

Lol this is very interesting, I wish one can make a movie of this, let me see what those pastors go through hahaha. But srsly it seems from this you control time when doing it with them, just asking though don really know for sure
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 11:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=SisterFire post=99038249][/quote]

Thought it took time to answer, but trust me ur answer is wel comprehended.
Swit fire hope u got my val gift
?
grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
dammyz101:

Thought it took time to answer, but trust me ur answer is wel comprehended.
Swit fire hope u got my val gift
?
grin
...I will be inside my house , no time for 2021 Valentine
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dammyz101(m): 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
...I will be inside my house , no time for 2021 Valentine

I undstnd u, these lies don too much.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by BigC0wHorn: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jesus Christ help us.

See dumb talk and ideology!

Truly the one-eyed man (abi na woman) is king in the land of the dead.

I'm outta here before I go insane.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ahasco:
[tALL THIS IS POSSIBLE WITH MY NICKY WICKY ILLUSION grin
grin

SisterFire how do you use it talk to us?

Tanks, because I have a different sexual aspects , I do 2 u 1000 things I have in mind during sex with u ,
Now it goes like this , a normal female have sex with a guy for maximum an hour ,she cums once ,The guy cums for 3seconds or maximum 4, in 2 tribbing lesbians they both cum irregularly 22secs after 24secs after 22secs every 5minutes interval in a 15mins of the 1hour of intense play ( pre-intimacy not counted)

But in my case , we go into sex in a 5 or 6mins mark ( though I won't allow u cum) ,
I will tell d man or woman "my love y not look at me y close ur eyes( if she or he isn't looking)
Then I strike with an eye contact and a normal sex of 15mins lasts will last for 6hrs , then when I become satisfied (cos that's how we Daughters have sex) , I break d first Illusions n start another in a split of a second then u shall cum for 45mins, by then you as a human will even curse Jesus because of the sugar u experience , ask chief , chief how do u see this sex ?
Chief will tell u please be my wife n I will kill my wife for u
And I will tell chief easy abeg!
I will advice men n women to go buy cartons of peak milk and Ugu leave and drink ,I don't even care because if I like u n I want u to Experience paradise then I shall reduce the sex to 2hrs n make the orgasm 2hrs

Note if this sex happens in space of 3days the person shall have paralysis, and in space of 24hrs - 36hrs outright death ,
Then with the pastors , if u are unlucky to meet me n I hate ur ritualism, murder , deception n robbery then I shall have sex with you after FRIDAY HOLYGHOST INTERCESSORY NIGHT by 12:30am (when others are still praying fire ) AND DO IT AGAIN IN THE LOCK UPPER ROOM at 8pm
Then OBITUARY IS WAT SHALL HAPPEN

But if u are a mild mind seeking for green life then after the 5-6hrs something that church will be in my palms , the elders shall consult me first in what they do

...before one of us gave me the expos of my body ,I use to handle guns but who needs a gun when a stronger weapon is here with u ,

Lol this is very interesting, I wish one can make a movie of this, let me see what those pastors go through hahaha. But srsly it seems from this you control time when doing it with them, just asking though don really know for sure
... In the nigerian movies after years of this , one boney head suit wearing will pray against me n I will faint n die

...NO ONE CAN CONTROL TIME EXCEPT SUPREME INVENTOR, all I dO IS connect with with his/her brain then put him/her in my loop situated in my vagina , then let him relax in the endless sugar loop NO HUMAN ON EARTH CAN STOP HIM UNLESS I BRING HIM/HER OUT BY MYSELF BY 5sec EYE contact... its antidote is selflessness and honour ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
SisterFire:
...no need cancelling it , I remember ur Question ,
I hate selfish souls and I will advice my friends to hate them 2 ,
Discard little lovers full of selfishness and search for wise women instead ugly if possible to raise an empire with ,
...if you marry her type then she will turn ur male children against u , and cry hypocritously when they assault u in shame ...many men has committed suicide through this and they claim Jesus has taken his son ,
Avoid fools in ur life , run from them like u do when u see a rattlesnake,
Set ur priority straight n read to know what really is wisdom ' because is gonna be hard for u as a yoruba to know what wisdom is "
Thanks, i eveo had an experience today, which is not a first of it's kind by the way.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
BigC0wHorn:
Jesus Christ help us.

See dumb talk and ideology!

Truly the one-eyed man (abi na woman) is king in the land of the dead.

I'm outta here before I go insane.
...When they tell u now to help blacks with ur knowledge u will start talking of how Jehovah made day and night , heaven and Earth by creating stars and filament up in the sky hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin grin tiny worms and foolishness
... Many are wiseing up and these simpletonism theory isn't selling anymore because the fossils of two headed 29ft animals dated back 200million years aren't created by yahweh in d bible then who did?
A 300ft massive head was dug up in a dry straiht of gilbrater, this animal are 200times that of whale and what dated back as ancient as 3billion years ago since jehavoh started his earth by 8000bc , THEN WHO DID ALL THIS?
grin grin grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Akamariner:

Thanks, i eveo had an experience today, which is not a first of it's kind by the way.
...can we hear it pls be free ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 14, 2021
So sisterfire, i happened to be caught in the midst of the clash between the hausa and yorubas yesternight, in ibadan.

So i was supposed to be panicky as i am hook in the midst and didn't know my fate, but i just view it with a perfect calm and a smile on my face like death is nothing, when people are being killed in my very eye also, i never flinched.

So i got home around 1, but when i wanted to sleep, fire engulfed my heart region, emanating a lot of heat, and vibrating my heart but i'm used to that, brush it off and slept

Today, while meditating, the fire came again, and repeat itself a couple of time, i submited myself to it, and it engulfed my left brain down from my heart, then i heard a hissing sound like gas escaping from my brain, it got exhausted and stoped, then started again to engulf the whole of my brain, before it finally stops

I was very concious all along, and i saw some beautiful polished grave stone

This left me more heartless and fearless though, and not my first experience with fire

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:08am On Feb 14, 2021
Akamariner:
So sisterfire, i happened to be caught in the midst of the clash between the hausa and yorubas yesternight, in ibadan.

So i was supposed to be panicky as i am hook in the midst and didn't know my fate, but i just view it with a perfect calm and a smile on my face like death is nothing, when people are being killed in my very eye also, i never flinched.

So i got home around 1, but when i wanted to sleep, fire engulfed my heart region, emanating a lot of heat, and vibrating my heart but i'm used to that, brush it off and slept

Today, while meditating, the fire came again, and repeat itself a couple of time, i submited myself to it, and it engulfed my left brain down from my heart, then i heard a hissing sound like gas escaping from my brain, it got exhausted and stoped, then started again to engulf the whole of my brain, before it finally stops

I was very concious all along, and i saw some beautiful polished grave stone

This left me more heartless and fearless though, and not my first experience with fire
...I think you are growing with great speed in your brain and I'm happy for u ,
Now all u have to fear is the tiny FEARFULNESS in u ... Yes u have to fear something, Like me I fear trustworthy and kind lots , I will rather cut my neck than disappoint or betray them...but the day I fear a bad person tyrant or no tyrant ,that day shud be cursed forever ...

Let me tell u the truth cos I am neither a prophet nor will I do fake things I do in the church here ,
... Now know it that in ur brain lies great power to even destroy negative destiny even nature placed against u ...YES NATURE ,
Nature might be an aspect of the supreme but ur brain has no limit ...the time u let people tell u what u shall be ,then u are towing d wrong path, Lord Rockefeller didn't become whom he was by fearing stories of the programmers , he was a radical lover of nature and it's forces ,
...yes , politicians are dealing with us because of our FOOLISHNESS ,one day it will end and people like u making Hays when the sun shines will be walking tall and others shall say u are satanic then u shall laugh and close ur eyes and connect ur head and tell him tank you

I have a confession ..
...I may be a Scientist but I do worship someone YES , She is that tiny light up there ( yes I am lazy about MEDITATION , so I only talk to a tiny bright light shinning in a thick dark desert ) , my adopted dad the red serpent thought me that alongside my mother owner of this earth as little as 4years billions of years pass, when problem faces u call on ur own head and see d magic ... Luckily for me those I thought came back when I was 10 to remind me what I told them and thats it , it always look at a great force is moving round my head anytime I remember I have a head in time of trouble ...
Now you are responsible for ur head like I teach my daughters rekhina , Amaka and Ann (anytime they want to worship me stupidly) ... ur head is ur goddess if u chooses to use ur head for dishonesty and treachery then u shall tell ur ass that I am worshipping a dishonest goddess, when ur head makes u stand by the truth always ,then u shall smile anytime u Remember how fearless ur goddess up there is... Aka I am really happy for u that with this u said about refined gravel stone ,that no force can dare trap u ...ur light as we speak beams more than that of great G.Os of dis country , don't let d consequences of lootings in this country tell u either
Good luck..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 3:23am On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
... In the nigerian movies after years of this , one boney head suit wearing will pray against me n I will faint n die

...NO ONE CAN CONTROL TIME EXCEPT SUPREME INVENTOR, all I dO IS connect with with his/her brain then put him/her in my loop situated in my vagina , then let him relax in the endless sugar loop NO HUMAN ON EARTH CAN STOP HIM UNLESS I BRING HIM/HER OUT BY MYSELF BY 5sec EYE contact... its antidote is selflessness and honour ,

If I'm not wrong, you saying the antidote is for one not to desire it(sex) or to discipline himself from the desire, right?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:24am On Feb 14, 2021
Good morning dear ahasco...
so u are among the Wisemen crew always awake when boys like biggy are sleeping?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:46am On Feb 14, 2021
Ahasco:

If I'm not wrong, you saying the antidote is for one not to desire it(sex) or to discipline himself from the desire, right?
...hahaha cheesy this ur brain is running fast
my dear not that really ,as much as I coach my girls to fight addition , but it dosent deal with love for pleasures ,but love to exploit
...there are humans u only come to u to take advantage of u materially ,
There are girls who came to u for material things , they moan fakely to make u cum quick , lesbian prostitutes does that 2 my dear smiley
And they are girls who came to u because u quench sexual appetites ,
...A nice man might desire sex from u because he needs to answer d nature ( sexual intercourse) because it has been long he had good sex , and a criminal stealing from others through well polished words n clothes will also come to you smelling of greed, lies, malice and treachery, now listen he didnt came to you because he wants to answer nature or spiritual konji but because he already gossiped with pastor femi and pastor femi said is sweet , then an hour after going 2rounds with mrs ifeoma( elder Cletus's wife) he is here again to pour out akamu ndu onwu ...then I grin wickedly n make him confused about the 2Ps forever, his nightmares shall be of 2ps... Note: Is very hard to have a kind hearted or truthful as a pastor , They causes you deep pains with their dishonesty and lies ,then reinforceit wit that word holyspirit fools fear , catch pastor Mike on bed with elder John's wife he would either threaten u with holyghost or assassinate u

...make it openly , he will make u a living testmonies by killing u wt henchmen then make it look as if holyspirit killed u for lying against him, he will make it look so real, then church members shall fear him forever , that's whom I deal with it ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 6:29am On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
Good morning dear ahasco...
so u are among the Wisemen crew always awake when boys like biggy are sleeping?

O yes dear, How I love words so deep and wise, I m in PG 45 enjoying every bit of this thread and hope to meet more people like you and otem and others to come to open our mind to the whole truth which has long been hidden from us
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Drlammy sorry I was talking of my winged husband bla bla bla yesterday

We will talk about it , it's event horizon , it's mass n light defiling ( like an object the size of coca cola weighing 20,000tonnes)

Typing...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Ahasco:

O yes dear, How I love words so deep and wise, I m in PG 45 enjoying every bit of this thread and hope to meet more people like you and otem and others to come to open our mind to the whole truth which has long been hidden from us
...pg 45 ? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Don't worry...
Sturbborn warlock LÆÎYAÎTHÈRÅT•HhsSÇÙ aka lilith is also coming back not in Russia nor United States but in Nigeria or ghana...she may come from sokoto since she said she doesnt wanna be a Christian brought up,
...now she sings naturally then , n once a singer is a singer forever....now do d math grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 14, 2021
Thanks sisterfire, like i said, that's not the first, the first happened some years back, and thats when my brain began to be very fast, processing informations with an amazing speed, the fire then was more intense, coming like a whoosh from my belly, and a woman was sitting beside me, very happy and singing loudly in the worship of someone. That lasted for a very long time (i lost consciousness of time)

And in regards to fear, i think i fear anyone that truly loves me and is very faithful to me, and most importantly, i fear going against the truth.

BTW, i am not Aka but D'mariner, a golden mansion built in the middle of the ocean, by a mighty hand from above, with the help of sophisticated machines.

that's what i see of myself, at the time i began to go through the mentorship, although, the name was inspired a lot earlier, by a friend, and i keep it cause i love it.

You know anything about that? I wish to know.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 8:09am On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...You are hungry n jobless my dear Uche ,
And you have atrocious envy in u ,
I know I am evil ,y not let me be n go to otem? ,
I AM NOT OTEM AND I STAND FOR JUSTICE AND FREEDOM HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA...
Sorry I forgot to tell u I'm in a hot sexual intercourse with a lady
Oh my vagina!
Ouch it burns sweetly grin

...MY MOTTO IS : " who do anyhow go see anyhow" grin
Wretched s.ou.l

Reason I like u, the world lacks justice, someone does evil and expect forgiveness.....
I was once a fool and I suffered for it, back then in secondary school days, I believed the shit that if someone slaps ur left cheek, turn ur right to them and forgive them and pray for them...
See ehn, I chop suffer......I suffer no be small....

You see this live, people avoid those that give them fire for fire....see america, why does America unleash revenge ten folds on people that hurt them.. they will make sure they turn ur land to a waste to teach u lessons....

If anyone do anyhow to me, I'll show the person fire.....the sweetest form of revenge is revenge

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 8:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Rekhina:

but many here are cursing even d holyspirit and he can't do shishi

Holy spirit whey dey craze..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2021
dazzlingd:

Reason I like u, the world lacks justice, someone does evil and expect forgiveness.....
I was once a fool and I suffered for it, back then in secondary school days, I believed the shit that if someone slaps ur left cheek, turn ur right to them and forgive them and pray for them...
See ehn, I chop suffer......I suffer no be small....

You see this live, people avoid those that give them fire for fire....see america, why does America unleash revenge ten folds on people that hurt them.. they will make sure they turn ur land to a waste to teach u lessons....

If anyone do anyhow to me, I'll show the person fire.....the sweetest form of revenge is revenge
...tanks love ♥
At least if i am a bloodsucker , i will be sucking d bloods of fools outnumbering the wise by 90: 10
that's y told u ,that no single universal law said Do good to others ...
They only said " make paradise here n there" and don't do others what u hate them do to you " when u laugh dos suffering injustice because you serve the living god , one day it shall come to u and u shall know their is no living god even supreme God i know is not living as we speak but in future
...in this life no evil goes unpunished on physically on earth ,u may die n go ur way then ur children bears it .
IN CASE OF U DONT HAVE OFFSPRINGS ... grin
UR justice is on pause waiting for u when u reincanate , if u chooses not to reincanate because SisterFire has leaked d secret grin then Time comes to play , U won't sleep forever hahahahaahahahaha grin if u don't reincanate in 12,000,000AD on earth my mum ,u shall do so physically on a planet billion years from here in 1billionAD , then ur punishment will wait for u , and shall be carried by ur fellow snake heads or tungani,o heads or fish angelaar heads
Did Isreal not suffer the crimes of Jesus Christ named joshua during the WW2 and will still complete their suffering by 2071AD when WW3 happens,
... dazzlingd do u know their are curses place on those who refused to carry out justice because they serve d living god? U are suffering it in Nigeria but u don't know ,
...Isreal is smart ,they knew the universal laws of justice , when they offended my second darlings IRAN SO MUCH and went n formed a formidable military traditions and unearthly conspiratory mechnanism to avoid vendetta from babylon ,i give it up to them , but Iran are becoming an atheist country of late n shall crack those codes then take their own personal vengeance upon them WW3 OR NO WW3,

...n remind 2 ask me y u shudnt give ur twins Peter n Paul...because d parents of my two crushes destroyed d unity of my darlings by giving Dem that name ,

Remind me later on a safer side ,never can tell u give ur sons those names n deja Vu happens

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2021
Akamariner:
Thanks sisterfire, like i said, that's not the first, the first happened some years back, and thats when my brain began to be very fast, processing informations with an amazing speed, the fire then was more intense, coming like a whoosh from my belly, and a woman was sitting beside me, very happy and singing loudly in the worship of someone. That lasted for a very long time (i lost consciousness of time)

And in regards to fear, i think i fear anyone that truly loves me and is very faithful to me, and most importantly, i fear going against the truth.

BTW, i am not Aka but D'mariner, a golden mansion built in the middle of the ocean, by a mighty hand from above, with the help of sophisticated machines.

that's what i see of myself, at the time i began to go through the mentorship, although, the name was inspired a lot earlier, by a friend, and i keep it cause i love it.

You know anything about that? I wish to know.
...ALL i will tell u like someone with an open mind is DEPEND SO MUCH ON UR BRAIN MORE THAN HOW GWORO CHEWING ABOKIS IN D NORTH DEPEND ON ALLAH AS THEY PREGNANT THEIR WIVES,
REDUCE UR FRIENDS and then u don't need me or Nostradamus to tell u that someone like mind is connecting with u or a fragment u left
Somewhere b4 is trying to meet up with ur ass, JUST like i told my friends to HELP brush my memory when I come of age in 1974 before my time on earth n when they came to brush up my memory IN 1985 i was visiting pastors to tell me y i see EVIL girls in my dreamS n visions , they always say those girls are satanic queens from d ABONEMA CREEK
funny grin

Tanks love, Remember depend on ur brain even as u have sex , even if it means not cumming on a woman ...

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Amatarasha(f): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2021
Happy Valentine all

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2021
Amatarasha:
Happy Valentine all
...tanks love
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 14, 2021
SisterFire:
...ALL i will tell u like someone with an open mind is DEPEND SO MUCH ON UR BRAIN MORE THAN HOW GWORO CHEWING ABOKIS IN D NORTH DEPEND ON ALLAH AS THEY PREGNANT THEIR WIVES,
REDUCE UR FRIENDS and then u don't need me or Nostradamus to tell u that someone like mind is connecting with u or a fragment u left
Somewhere b4 is trying to meet up with ur ass, JUST like i told my friends to HELP brush my memory when I come of age in 1974 before my time on earth n when they came to brush up my memory IN 1985 i was visiting pastors to tell me y i see EVIL girls in my dreamS n visions , they always say those girls are satanic queens from d ABONEMA CREEK
funny grin

Tanks love, Remember depend on ur brain even as u have sex , even if it means not cumming on a woman ...
lol, thanks a lot, i have every tool now, all i need is discipline.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Akamariner:

lol, thanks a lot, i have every tool now, all i need is discipline.
...wonderful , lastly join this to ur tool ...have great love for animals ie nature because when ur meditations or ur stored fragment fails u they are the once that brings inspiration directly at u when u keep on looking at them , for an example I got hundreds of wisdom staring continuously at a LIZARD , COS THEY ARE REJECTED LOVER OF HUMANS...JUST LIKE HOW HUMANS REJECTED THEIR ANCESTORS LIVING DOWN BELOW
secondly staring at a male lizard as it stares at me reduces my hypertension by 5%

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.