Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,190 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (202851 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 12:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Ask ...ask ....ask and I will answer...answer...answer
From sex, gayism, life etc , I won't insult you dearies kiss kiss kiss
Acorcades

Why does AnalqueenLuci call you......

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Let me cook I'm coming kiss kiss

Ok
We are awaiting you
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 12:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Let me cook I'm coming kiss kiss

cook for me ooo. I'm innocent

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...that's nature for you , everything is balanced

Men would have gone mad if women has vanilla frangrance ozing from their vaginas,

And women would have gone mad if men make up like women on earth
Mind u many gods ( winged Humanoids) make over to entice women of my tribe and female humans

Only satan can really understand what in hell you are saying. I'm done trying grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Why is it that women want progressivism ideologies rather than conservative ideologies?

Why is it that women broke shame men and don't want to be slut shamed?

y do women choose progressivism rather than conservativity
... like I said before , nature is always in play in regards to women ,
And in my findings ( just 3 about honour and pride) " first ..conservative ideologies are practiced by honourable men and real men alone , and progressive ideologies are for 98% of women ,
.. secondly .'Atheism which involves high reasoning , selflessness and brain using isn't a female thing ,but for men...
Thirdly... When men boasts of honourable things( selfless stewardships) they did for the society women boast of virginity
All this exposed the low brains of women' sorry womenfolks cos that is d truth,
Ignorance and lack of wisdom welcomes the progressive ideologies, I don't want to emphasize on this much
...do you know women are born with natural wisdom and knowledge from birth , but still lose it B4 20, unlike boys who were born on a clean slate and still acquire greater wisdom B4 13yrs , that's how nature an aspect of supreme god of the universe wants it ,if women possess higher brain than men or same you men would have been wiped out of here like B4 ie 340,000bc, 1,650 ,002BC etc
What factors evaporates the natural wisdoms of the females?
" Men, men and men" grin don't expect me to explain this,
...lastly , the war we fight is between ignorance and wisdom that's how supreme God ,the maker of Yahweh wants it, MY DEAR ISNT GOOD WARRING AGAINST EVIL, fyi unfortunately most black women are on the side of ignorance which Yahweh towed and some men are on the side of wisdom,, .
Why do women brokeshame ,broken ?
grin ignorance, poverty , hopelessness and that progressive ideologies u talked eating up Africa, all this are the side effects of christianity placed upon you by a terror amongst gods called yahweh ,
YOU KNOW WICKEDNESS ISNT WISDOM, let it not bother you sweetheart smiley

I have something to tell you ...
In your world Destroyed by Religion , you view women as opposite sex and women view you as an opposite sex
But in the greater world where I come from nothing like men or women but fools and the wiseones , you marry those with wisdom whether men or women , that's how trinities are formed here and there in my places

" The high time u know women are scarce the better for u" blame it on Gods of christianity improvishing u

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
hAlexandro:
Do you find cruise amusing?
...yes my dear,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
kalu61:
Weti boredom no go see for NL

What's the best time you ever read recently and how did it affect your past experience?

...is that a question?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why r u ugly? Is it as a result of hereditary or poverty
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Is anal sex painful to women the first time and do they deficate when penetrated?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tsolutionifede:
Why r u ugly? Is it as a result of hereditary or poverty
...ugliness has so many advantages and it has no link with poverty or lineage,
Do you really know what ugliness stands for?

9 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why do girls breast sag before childbirth ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2021
Should I be worried about a girls wide pussy if she's still young , is it not meant to be tight or are they reasons it can be stretched and look unattractive without child birth
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Do ladies actually experience orgasm at all and release cum or they just fake it
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Acorcades

Is it advisable to suck a woman with bushy and unshaved pussy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:
Is anal sex painful to women the first time and do they deficate when penetrated?
...is painful at before 20 in men & women, but as times goes by it becomes a free lane ( only if u master the act)
My case is so different ,cos I was afraid of been disvirgined that I started firstly as a lesbian in my junior secondary 2, the lady in Junior sec 3 ( now forming a prayer warrior now grin) will always use hand on my anus, one man who gives me cash then in my jss3 will go through my backyard always ,recently around 2013 I stopped it by I pay people to lick it , itdrives me mad,
...listen my dear , there are many men & women who have clitwalls ie same membrane veins in the anus , that's how nature wants it ...
So they don't feel pains but pleasure ,
So don't stigmatise Dem , tell ur brothers and sisters ,isn't against nature...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Acorcades

Do you support the Feminist movement goals on gender equality
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:
Should I be worried about a girls wide pussy if she's still young , is it not meant to be tight or are they reasons it can be stretched and look unattractive without child birth
...help her tighten it if u love her, isn't easy been a lady , most problem they face in their bodies are unknown problems cause not by them

Pity women my dear

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...ugliness has so many advantages and it has no link with poverty or lineage,
Do you really know what ugliness stands for?
ok, another question, are you in a serious relationship?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Do you support the Feminist movement goals on gender equality
...No , feminism is a selfish movement .
I may sleep with women but dat dosent mean I support feminism,
I have a movement i follow that will clean humanity of her virus , the movement is ANTICHRIST movement or antichrism
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tsolutionifede:
ok, another question, are you in a serious relationship?
no my dear , so what? smiley
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Acorcades
Why Do U Feel Bored?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truvel:
Why Do U Feel Bored?
...My children aren't around as a divorcee , is normal

Even my girlfriends aren't around today for parties ...so no play
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Do lesbians prefer dildoss, licking the cunt, scissoring, fingering
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...No , feminism is a selfish movement .
I may sleep with women but dat dosent mean I support feminism,
I have a movement i follow that will clean humanity of her virus , the movement is ANTICHRIST movement or antichrism

By movement you follow you mean me?

@Ladies Forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tsolutionifede(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
no my dear , so what? smiley
can we be flinging? Get u pregnant, train our baby together, jus as a friend. We will still continue living our normal life, u won't monitor my movement and I won't as well?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
Is it disrespectful to spill cum on a girl's face?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Acorcades

Are women capable of logic and reasoning in the same capacity as men, or they are hormonal and emotional only

Do they think at all or just express feelings
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by esomchi98820: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
:no my dear , so what? can we be flinging? Get u pregnant, train our baby together, jus as a friend. We will still continue living our normal life, u won't monitor my movement and I won't as well?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:

The lesbian ones?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:

Where Are Ur Children?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Acorcades

Is it advisable to use spit to lubricate when having sex or it's wrong
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Eastornprince: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:

Send this one an email

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.