Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (204739 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
Ask ...ask ....ask and I will answer...answer...answer
From sex, gayism, life etc , I won't insult you dearies kiss kiss kiss
Acorcades

Can a lesbian practice lesbianism without sexual act with a woman just loving the woman
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Aliii(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...As an hypertension patient salts isn't needed for now, especially salts from tiny needle dick, it can be dangerous
ahahhahhha ..I don't need to reminder you what that needle can cause ..anyways when you say they dangerous
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Can a lesbian practice lesbianism without sexual act with a woman just loving the woman
...LESBIANISM is an orientation , loving ur fellow sexually,
N sex is one of d expressions of love & affections
...As you love burna boy & it's song that doesn't make u a gay

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Is it advisable to use spit to lubricate when having sex or it's wrong
...Saliva contains bacteria, but is good to a dry vagina... Saliva inserted in a vagina of a crusty sex starved woman can avert a painful bloody outer dick ,
Saliva breaks the hardened vaginal walls , pray nevertheless to fvck a hardened wall

Residentsnitch wat are u doing

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truvel:
Where Are Ur Children?
...one doing masters in London, second ( 300L) & 3rd ( 100L) on holidays to my sister's, dey will be back by Wednesday

3 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kingvomlotus12: 5:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
... like I said before , nature is always in play in regards to women ,
And in my findings ( just 3 about honour and pride) " first ..conservative ideologies are practiced by honourable men and real men alone , and progressive ideologies are for 98% of women ,
.. secondly .'Atheism which involves high reasoning , selflessness and brain using isn't a female thing ,but for men...
Thirdly... When men boasts of honourable things( selfless stewardships) they did for the society women boast of virginity
All this exposed the low brains of women' sorry womenfolks cos that is d truth,
Ignorance and lack of wisdom welcomes the progressive ideologies, I don't want to emphasize on this much
...do you know women are born with natural wisdom and knowledge from birth , but still lose it B4 20, unlike boys who were born on a clean slate and still acquire greater wisdom B4 13yrs , that's how nature an aspect of supreme god of the universe wants it ,if women possess higher brain than men or same you men would have been wiped out of here like B4 ie 340,000bc, 1,650 ,002BC etc
" Men, men and men" grin don't expect me to explain this,
...lastly , the war we fight is between ignorance and wisdom that's how supreme God ,the maker of Yahweh wants it, MY DEAR ISNT GOOD WARRING AGAINST EVIL, fyi unfortunately most black women are on the side of ignorance which Yahweh towed and some men are on the side of wisdom,, .
grin ignorance, poverty , hopelessness and that progressive ideologies u talked eating up Africa, all this are the side effects of christianity placed upon you by a terror amongst gods called yahweh ,
YOU KNOW WICKEDNESS ISNT WISDOM, let it not bother you sweetheart smiley

I have something to tell you ...
In your world of Destroyed by Religion , you view women as opposite sex and women view you as an opposite sex
But in the greater world where I come from nothing like men or women but fools and the wiseones , you marry those with wisdom whether men or women , that's how trinities are formed here and there in my places

" The high time u know women are scarce the better for u" blame it on Gods of christianity improvishing u
huh! what are you saying!!!
please elaborate more I'm fucking interested

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Do ladies prefer sex to romance ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Are women capable of logic and reasoning in the same capacity as men, or they are hormonal and emotional only

Do they think at all or just express feelings
... Women don't do logic nor brainstorm as men , Remember I told u supreme god of the universe divided groups in 2 , WISDOM AND IGNORANCE
those who uses their brains are wise and those who don't are ignorant,
women don't use their brains cos of lack of experience, I MAY HAVE BRAIN DUE TO EXPERIENCE AND MEDITATIONS AS A TRUE REINCANATED DAUGHTER OF EARTH,

But the harsh Experiences that opens a man's head can never get to a lady,
Example : men are there to reduce the harsh Experiences of women but women won't do what men do for women , THATS WHAT U CALL PROGRESSIVE IDEOLOGIES
when I was growing up as far back as primary 6 in portharcourt a lot of oldermen are willing to sleep with me to give me what I want, I got every single thing I want through sex,
That didn't make me a dunce cos I meditate always at night in the presence of my earth giant sisters,( though I don't meditate nowadays)
So I got all I want , but if is any other girl , she will be full of ignorance and emotions,

Don't be deceived by ladies u see in the church , prostitutions is sweeter in the church , investigate from now on haha

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Tsolutionifede:
can we be flinging? Get u pregnant, train our baby together, jus as a friend. We will still continue living our normal life, u won't monitor my movement and I won't as well?
...I have baby daddies anyway
But I will still get 2 u ok
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:
Is it disrespectful to spill cum on a girl's face?
...good question my dear
Listen
...in my world ( the real world as created by the supreme god )
there are no sin ,
If u hate vaginal juices on ur face and you pour penis cum on a ladies face without asking her ,, if she likes it , pour all ur cums on her face
If she doesn't love it ...don't pour

In my world , proud lesbianism and homosexuals are the most normal humans,
But as a man if u don't want joysticks in ur ass don't near a gay party , some loves it , let them enjoy ,
As a lady if u hate ur fellow lady's clitoris & swollen labias avoid lesbians , some loves it ,
This is the normal world I live in,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Aliii:
ahahhahhha ..I don't need to reminder you what that needle can cause ..anyways when you say they dangerous
... nothing is dangerous my dear cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
Asking ladies for deepthroat and Mouth Gig's is it offensive and disrespectful to you women
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
kingvomlotus12:
huh! what are you saying!!!
please elaborate more I'm fucking interested
... elaborate on what aspects ,
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:
Asking ladies for deepthroat and Mouth Gig's is it offensive and disrespectful to you women
... RELIGION has made u humans slaves to common things ,
Can you lick my anus if I ask you to?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:
Do ladies prefer sex to romance ?
... silently I use to curse guys who came to house and be forming gentlemanly and me nice guys, instead of unzipping like a realman!
As realmen go with honour
So do women go with pride,
A lady might be superh0rny enough to kill a man but will still fight a man who ask for sex , that's nature for u

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
... Christianity has made u humans slaves to common things ,
Can you lick my anus if I ask you to?

Yes , I'm a spiritual man not a religious man , if I'm in love with you,and we are in a committed relationship , probably my wife or concubine , but I doubt it gives any pleasure at all

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Yes , I'm a spiritual man not a religious man , if I'm in love with you,and we are in a committed relationship , probably my wife or concubine , but I doubt it gives any pleasure at all
...You will? cool cheesy that's great
Many men will push me into a ditch mere mention of it,
LIFE IS CHOICE , ASK TO KNOW
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

...spiritual and religious
Please kowashiet Biko?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...spiritual and religious
Please kowashiet Biko?

Religion is dogmatism
Spirituality is operating in love and divinity

4 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...one doing masters in London, second ( 300L) & 3rd ( 100L) on holidays to my sister's, dey will be back by Wednesday
It's Good To Hear Dat. Dat's Great. How Come U Are A Divorcee? What Must Av Led To Dat?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truvel:
It's Good To Hear Dat. Dat's Great. How Come U Are A Divorcee? What Must Av Led To Dat?
... Politicians are crooks and self-centered u know , such a long stories

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...I have baby daddies anyway
But I will still get 2 u ok
lol, I dey fear o
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Religion is dogmatism
Spirituality is operating in love and divinity
...You are right dear
Due you believe that someone can harm u SPIRITUALLY?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jadden(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Why do you act and behave like a ret@rded person?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...You are right dear
Due you believe that someone can harm u SPIRITUALLY?

I'm operating in love and divine wisdom
I'm far above my enemies
They can try but they won't succeed

Life is warfare
Enemies abound everywhere
In the spirit and in the flesh
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by kalu61(m): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
...is that a question?
Yes, what's the best book you read recently and how did it affect your past experience?

What's form of religion do you practice?
Do you offer sex to any man who wants to?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Could I get the sisterhoodsmiley

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2021
SisterFire:
... Politicians are crooks and self-centered u know , such a long stories
Dat Means Ur Ex Is A Politician. Anyway, U Are Right Abt D Crooks & Self-centeredness Of Politicians But 4 U Ex To Be Self-centered & Crooked Towards U Or Ur Children It's What Still Keep Me Wondering. It Is Well.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
KingBosco:
When was the last time you washed your kpekus?
Dat She Said U Should Ask Her Any Question Doesn't Mean U Should Start Asking Stupid Questions. Make Una Self Try To Be Mature Atleast 4 Once.

8 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truvel:
Dat Means Ur Ex Is A Politician. Anyway, U Are Right Abt D Crooks & Self-centeredness Of Politicians But 4 U Ex To Be Self-centered & Crooked Towards U Or Ur Children It's What Still Keep Me Wondering. It Is Well.
...I may not put so much priority on children but with him, he is worst, such a terrible dad @urhobo rep member
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Jacksparrow7:
Could I get the sisterhoodsmiley
...whom are you gossipping with my dear?
Start talking

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Truvel:
Dat She Said U Should Ask Her Any Question Doesn't Mean U Should Start Asking Stupid Questions. Make Una Self Try To Be Mature Atleast 4 Once.
...tanks love...let him swim in ignorance
always know is between wisdom & ignorance
Whether a killer , rapist, justice fighter , looters, lesbians , paedophiles, bestialities , homosexuals, honesty religion worshippers etc
All this falls into wisdom and ignorance...even d greatest plagiarizer called Jesus quotes his stolen quote" people perish with ignorance" but stupid humans don't know

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.