Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (204415 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:59pm On May 09, 2022
wolesmile:

I have been meaning to ask darling...
What is the language of the supreme being? Definitely not English
...sorry 4 the delay my dear .
What you mean is the language of the sun? Cos my husband made it known to me that supreme Wae•d's real appearance while hibernating is that of the sun , Quaser and they communicate with explosions, rumblings, colour dynamism, change of size .they are not the creatures of this universe wole.honestly speaking winged immortals our creators are formed in the image of their fantasies and imagination not in their own image.
Nevertheless they though the winged immortals the use of mouth to communicate and also communicates with us with the language we used back then ( kerek, sumerian, gianopos)

, cos that one was invented some centuries back.
...yes it was invented ,when u talk about supreme god in this matter winged immortals are those who u relate with them not nephilims or humans

Secondly, I recently came across an article on Rephaim. What was their role in the creation process?
rephaim meaning a reptilian nephilim ! They( mainly the immortal winged serpents their fathers) engineered 70% of south Americans today including the red indians. They borrowed blood, semens, basalts etc from Babylon courtesy of An' who invited them and babel humans were sacrificed to create south America.
From today Check the Arab world and check those in south america and see the difference is the heavy beards and style of clothing.
Note: all blacks in south america are from west Africa ( thanks to slave trade )
Same rephaim & serpenters are whom satanists are trying to avoid by not fighting Russia always.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:55pm On May 09, 2022
neztar:
my dream is to fúck you and cum on your sexy ass. you are driving me crazy
.. u will surely fvck a dead woman someday!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2022
SisterFire
What do birth marks mean or signify. Is it just a spot of melanin or it actually means something different.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:58pm On May 14, 2022
ogyunging I=112838704:
SisterFire
What do birth marks mean or signify. Is it just a spot of melanin or it actually means something different.
... It's all about
d gene,
U came with a mark 4 d first time at ur right thigh when u give birth if ur face can duplicate in ur children y not that dark mark on ur left thigh...it happens when u have a dominant gene..

Not a spot of melanin but a natural defect same in trees and animals

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2022
SisterFire
What can you tell me about Abassicu. Not sure if I got the spelling.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 10:27pm On May 14, 2022
SisterFire. If the Jews have a simulation for reincarnating In powerful nations. What about Africans? Why is theirs different.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 10:30pm On May 14, 2022
SisterFire:
... It's all about
d gene,
U came with a mark 4 d first time at ur right thigh when u give birth if ur face can duplicate in ur children y not that dark mark on ur left thigh...it happens when u have a dominant gene..

Not a spot of melanin but a natural defect same in trees and animals

Interesting

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 10:46pm On May 14, 2022
SisterFire:
...you are brilliant, The person I asked the question started talking of bible and atheism then I know he is novice
it's simple democracy is the invention. Of satanists , where one snake stays for 8yrs he hand over to scorpion who stays and hand over to another worm and that will be easier for schemers ,
Not I am not with autocracy but Semi-monarch system where rulers rule and die then another comes on board, the formers of antichristism never wanted delusional system called democracy of the satanists where rulers behave like pastors .
So it is true that power that be forced Putin on sit forever death do -us -path.satanists are hypocrites who call Putin dictator but they have 5 urchins dictacting to more than 100 countries of this world
There is a book " The Economic Hitman" A lot is said about Democracy and Grand Schemes.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 5:25pm On May 15, 2022
Marvel at the huge ancient skeleton found.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by LadiesForever(f): 6:14pm On May 15, 2022
grin grin grin
grin grin
tongue

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
tongue

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
cool cool
tongue

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Husbandsnatcha5(f): 6:21pm On May 15, 2022
My darlings keep your questions coming...

grin grin grin grin grin
cool
cool
cool
cool

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:53pm On May 15, 2022
Ahasco:
Marvel at the huge ancient skeleton found.
...Hurray!!! cheesy ahasco is here !
Welcome my dear... ♥

That's anakhims and nephilim sized anakhims that was fizzled out of earth by progrom of Yahweh .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 10:16am On May 16, 2022
@SisterFire

Another question, Vivian darling, if, as Black Africans, we're created by a single Anakim (or nephilim, as the case may be) what accounted for the differences in our languages and cultures?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:15pm On May 16, 2022
ogyunging:
SisterFire
What can you tell me about Abassicu. Not sure if I got the spelling.
...These days I'm always feeling sleepy and to type with a grossly eyes isn't a good idea.
Sorry for the delay

ABASSISCU jui lew'undúnsch ( Abassiscu in my own language), angabbausû what his brother Winged Enge,Frekebusû calls him ,and abassi what medieval era sud province containing buju, kirima and Yao de calls him

Abassiscu is one of the few gifted unwinged humanoids whom many calls handicapped because he lacked wings , but what he dosent have in wings he had in special gift of tele-Anu•forming or beasting ,
He is the father of earth's witchcraft he has no rival although we have an anakhim from siber( present day Russia ) who changes to whatever animal he likes..
Abassiscu like escudai ( eshu ) are known gifted in midst of immortals who visited earth .
Naphamescu my hubby( Neptune ) asked him how possible with his teleanu•forming around Wet season in 4000BC in Yao de Mountain and he said( translated roughly due to poor memory ) " if I close my eyes and think of any anu( beast ) and so I bcoms such animal with my consciousness intact "
He wrote many books on teleanu because he hates science and due to his melancholiness leading from having no wings he wrote brutal things unimaginable about his gifts and a special gift gave birth to another plain of cruelty .

Science is better ,tell that to ur members.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:50pm On May 16, 2022
ogyunging:
There is a book " The Economic Hitman" A lot is said about Democracy and Grand Schemes.
...they shud enjoy the lucks of underworld benefits while it last.
One said " I will die but when I come back to earth I shall be cancer to Africa" ,what is the Crime of Africa? Their ignorance

Tell them to enjoy it while it last and they shud try and fight Russia or remain cowards forever.

To you who don't really know what economic snipers means . All I shall say 2 u is that " when they enventually fight Russia they shall seize to be snipers of economy forever and economic KGB shall rule forever in green ,red and human colours, We are waiting frustratingly for them to fight Russia if they don't then we shall poke them again and again until something happens

I am economic hitman see mouth u shall hit no more soon. grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2022
SisterFire:
...Hurray!!! cheesy ahasco is here !
Welcome my dear... ♥

That's anakhims and nephilim sized anakhims that was fizzled out of earth by progrom of Yahweh .
You know I'm always around can't keep away from this thread especially the hidden truth being released grin. Yeah I thought as much, I'm still doing more findings grin. Will keep posting more of my findings grin

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:14pm On May 16, 2022
Ahasco:

You know I'm always around can't keep away from this thread especially the hidden truth being released grin. Yeah I thought as much, I'm still doing more findings grin. Will keep posting more of my findings grin
...that's good but ur aware someone said that when he dies " in his next life he is coming to be a virus /cancer to Africa" are u aware of it.
When will you Africans die and revenge ur forefathers' tormenters
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Ahasco(m): 10:04pm On May 16, 2022
SisterFire:
...that's good but ur aware someone said that when he dies " in his next life he is coming to be a virus /cancer to Africa" are u aware of it.
When will you Africans die and revenge ur forefathers' tormenters
I'm really not aware of that, as for the revenge only time will tell.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...These days I'm always feeling sleepy and to type with a grossly eyes isn't a good idea.
Sorry for the delay

ABASSISCU jui lew'undúnsch ( Abassiscu in my own language), angabbausû what his brother Winged Enge,Frekebusû calls him ,and abassi what medieval era sud province containing buju, kirima and Yao de calls him

Abassiscu is one of the few gifted unwinged humanoids whom many calls handicapped because he lacked wings , but what he dosent have in wings he had in special gift of tele-Anu•forming or beasting ,
He is the father of earth's witchcraft he has no rival although we have an anakhim from siber( present day Russia ) who changes to whatever animal he likes..
Abassiscu like escudai ( eshu ) are known gifted in midst of immortals who visited earth .
Naphamescu my hubby( Neptune ) asked him how possible with his teleanu•forming around Wet season in 4000BC in Yao de Mountain and he said( translated roughly due to poor memory ) " if I close my eyes and think of any anu( beast ) and so I bcoms such animal with my consciousness intact "
He wrote many books on teleanu because he hates science and due to his melancholiness leading from having no wings he wrote brutal things unimaginable about his gifts and a special gift gave birth to another plain of cruelty .

Science is better ,tell that to ur members.
Gracias
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by wolesmile(m): 12:23pm On May 17, 2022
wolesmile:
@SisterFire

Another question, Vivian darling, if, as Black Africans, we're created by a single Anakim (or nephilim, as the case may be) what accounted for the differences in our languages and cultures?

Sisterfire... The above....
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:36pm On May 17, 2022
wolesmile:
@SisterFire

... My dearie I can see u are assuming anakhims created one black ! Let's call that an assumption because anakhims don't av that consciousness to breathe in forceful Co⁴,

Your question is " if a winged black immortal created Africans how come we have different languages and cultures?

Ans:
They are hundreds of black creators on earth , in which 70% speaks same language of their purple green planet .
But they refuse their creations to speak same language with creations of their brothers ,
For an example Arobunaàgu of old enugu desert is a best friend of kirima based wanyonyi
Bongo of FUTA ,a•|shantasvti( ashanti Ashantiye) and Abassiscu are brothers
Chiuku, escudai and olorún are brothers.
Omammiri of dark creek and Ani are sisters

But one thing is certain formulary they scatter their primary language ,suffix and affix it to create a trademark for their creations,
And they make sure they are original according to their innermost ideologies that they impact their likes* and hates* to their creations
This is why u think different entities apart from brothers made black world.
Listen
Olorún and chiuku is like taiwo and kehinde in Yoruba language world, both names is from same language source of the western city of wonders spoke by blue and black immortals .
Abassi and nyame are like chinedu and adaku in Igbo .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:55pm On May 17, 2022
Leiylau:
Explain further pleaseeeee cheesy

Pic one : Gold and precious stones unknown to earth are drank by immortals for strange power and boosting of their light side

Pic 2 : according to my husband, 4billion years ago after the big bang grand quaser-M5 ( tundra ) passed our milky ways with it's tremendous speed and coldness , earth and our sun were tremendously covered with ice

In which earth had almost 6000miles in tundra iron thickness which lasted for 7500-16000years
And also our sun was turned to galatical spilling ball of ice of 10-50yrs due to its youthfulness.
When it matures against the tundra it cast it's heat against hard iced earth and we learnt rain fell for 1000yrs ...due the math and see y mountain everest have limestones only seen at the bottom of each seas and ocean .

Pic 3: Amún theæmœs aka Thoth has 2 spaceships before I was born immortal cuúmsidis buried his faulty ships at Kenya and Tanzania ...so that's not news

Pic 4 : universe is large no comment

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 7:38am On May 18, 2022
ogyunging:
SisterFire. If the Jews have a simulation for reincarnating In powerful nations. What about Africans? Why is theirs different.
... Jews has mastered life and death dicotonomy for more 800yrs now when this new world order government started...
Now see how it works,
When professor benkadiz who in Jerusalem wants to destroy Singapore for reasons known ,he can't do that as a jewish but as a British or American ,
Before he commits suicide queen Elizabeth , prince Charles, Rothschild and Rockefeller shall know about it ...so therefore he dies and goes to vosod to be born by one in the family of the mighty . Tadaaa!!! A schemer is born.

When ogyunging wants same so he can come back to be cancer to Fulani ...he will meet wickedly corrupt akpabio, doubletongue orji uzor kalu and desperate ritualist ekpeyong for his proposal and they will tell ogyunging one thing " Give ur life to Christ " and you shall be highly frustrated and confused

Since ogyunging believes in one Nigeria he will meet dangote so he can come from vosod to deal with Fulani from the family of dangote and dangote will hand him over to chief imam of kano " WHO WILL ROAST HIS ASS TILL DEATH"

He will visit tinubu or otedola " they will betray him just to prove to Fulani how igbos hated them, though they knew ogyunging isn't Igbo ,but it has to be done. Anyway

Ogyunging may avoid all this variables then decide to commit suicide just to visit vosod and come back to be a cancer to Fulani all by himself ... Due to impatient ,lack of guidance and inexperience he will ...

(1) be born by a tomato seller in aba, gembu.
(2) grow to be a strong christian
(3) he will preach peace to those who hates Fulani
  is it not
Mission failed?

Jews knows themselves as satanist order
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by ogyunging(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2022
SisterFire:
... Jews has mastered life and death dicotonomy for more 800yrs now when this new world order government started...
Now see how it works,
When professor benkadiz who in Jerusalem wants to destroy Singapore for reasons known ,he can't do that as a jewish but as a British or American ,
Before he commits suicide queen Elizabeth , prince Charles, Rothschild and Rockefeller shall know about it ...so therefore he dies and goes to vosod to be born by one in the family of the mighty . Tadaaa!!! A schemer is born.

When ogyunging wants same so he can come back to be cancer to Fulani ...he will meet wickedly corrupt akpabio, doubletongue orji uzor kalu and desperate ritualist ekpeyong for his proposal and they will tell ogyunging one thing " Give ur life to Christ and you shall be highly frustrated and confused

Since ogyunging believes in one Nigeria he will meet dangote so he can come from vosod to deal with Fulani from the family of dangote and dangote will hand him over to chief imam of kano " WHO WILL ROAST HIS ASS TILL DEATH"

He will visit tinubu or otedola " they will betray him just to prove to Fulani how igbos hated them, though they knew ogyunging isn't Igbo ,but it has to be done. Anyway

Ogyunging may avoid all this variables then decide to commit suicide just to visit vosod and come back to be a cancer to Fulani all by himself ... Due to impatient ,lack of guidance and inexperience he will ...

is it not
Mission failed?

Interesante!!!!!!!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 12:17pm On May 18, 2022
SisterFire:

Pic one : Gold and precious stones unknown to earth are drank by immortals for strange power and boosting of their light side

Pic 2 : according to my husband, 4billion years ago after the big bang grand quaser-M5 ( tundra ) passed our milky ways with it's tremendous speed and coldness , earth and our sun were tremendously covered with ice

In which earth had almost 6000miles in tundra iron thickness which lasted for 7500-16000years
And also our sun was turned to galatical spilling ball of ice of 10-50yrs due to its youthfulness.
When it matures against the tundra it cast it's heat against hard iced earth and we learnt rain fell for 1000yrs ...due the math and see y mountain everest have limestones only seen at the bottom of each seas and ocean .

Pic 3: Amún theæmœs aka Thoth has 2 spaceships before I was born immortal cuúmsidis buried his faulty ships at Kenya and Tanzania ...so that's not news

Pic 4 : universe is large no comment
Ani wife of chukwu was also a beast
Aren't it ? What's with the word anu
In tele-anu because things are falling in places in my brain right now smiley

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 6:43am On May 19, 2022
SisterFire:
Now see how it works,

When ogyunging wants same so he can come back to be cancer to Fulani ...he will meet wickedly corrupt akpabio, doubletongue orji uzor kalu and desperate ritualist ekpeyong for his proposal and they will tell ogyunging one thing " Give ur life to Christ and you shall be highly frustrated and confused

is it not
Mission failed?

HI sisterFire, it's been a while, I have some few questions for you, I want you to explain what motivate you to change your mind about Christian because when I go through your previous comments few months ago, I discovered that you are supporting Christians,you are even praying for people,did you change your mind after reading OtemAtum writings or something, look at the sample below, is otem is the one that open your eyes?

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 8:49am On May 19, 2022
GodSaklek:

HI sisterFire, it's been a while, I have some few questions for you, I want you to explain what motivate you to change your mind about Christian because when I go through your previous comments few months ago, I discovered that you are supporting Christians,you are even praying for people,did you change your mind after reading OtemAtum writings or something, look at the sample below, is otem is the one that open your eyes?
....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
How funny my dear grin grin grin
First of all check the comments of husbandsnatcha which came before the holyspirit songs of sisterfire in that thread( though amatarasha directed me there ) ...
Check d psychological trauma they are passing through while I was singing my...

" holyspirit be my comforter
Holyspirit take control "

They have been calling me scarlet lady since 2011 I was here, then otem( vessel of the supreme ) was still a Jesus boy until someone called me to him and I praised supreme waæ•d and his blood vessel Nostradamus for their prophecy of the heart of Africa accomplished...

In 1987 I was put in chains like in real iron chains when I told a deliverance pastor" that Jehovah is my dad and he is Satan " I was called a being from hell and all sort until I got fade up my half .
I started this universal code threads to teach humans what justice ,wisdom and truth is.. .

take ur time and read those demonic thread and see things for urself grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:05am On May 19, 2022
GodSaklek:

...Hi ,godsalek
Do you Know I am a prayer warrior as we speak? .
I pray and people fall then I have the validation needed to crumble and polute churches . .

Do you know because I am a prayer warrior must churches are place of sweet sperms and vaginal juices? That is many churches are worst than night clubs .

Do you know when men & women remember churches under my care they develop serious hard-on and wet pussies respectively?

Do you know many at cross river , portharcourt prefers sex in the church than in the hotel ? Ask analqueen.

Many pastors are abandoning churches with the speed of light after any revival done by my heavy ass.
Shud we call them out? [b] , they( G Os ) knows their churches are like ponzi schemes when it's about to crash after some G .os are caught with revival minister sister Amaka, Princess, kogbara( me ) having sex as she mourns in ecstacy right there in the Tabernacle of the holyspirit. Before the pastor is liquidated he has JAPAAAA TEYTEY grin

Since the founders are immortal of lust then churches shud be a place of sexual lust at least.
And we are fine.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Phillipson02: 1:49pm On May 19, 2022
GodSaklek:

Hilarious @ ya screenshots mamavee(sisterfire) is praying hard against a satanic goddess husbandsnatcha(sisterfire) tormenting their thread* and christians are happy for such a prayer warrior ever seen.
It was fun back then .
Where did u dig this out?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:45pm On May 19, 2022
Phillipson02:

Hilarious @ ya screenshots mamavee(sisterfire) is praying hard against a satanic goddess husbandsnatcha(sisterfire) tormenting their thread* and christians are happy for such a prayer warrior ever seen.
It was fun back then .
Where did u dig this out?
...it was fun to you but it was a case of swallowing vomits due to my wallowings will dull brains... angry
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by GodSaklek(m): 6:25am On May 20, 2022
SisterFire:
...Hi ,godsalek
Do you I am a prayer warrior as we speak? .
I pray and people fall then I have the validation needed to crumble and polite churches . .

Do you know because I am a prayer warrior must churches are place of sweet sperms and vaginal juices? That is many churches are worst than night clubs .

Do you know when men & women remember churches under my care they develop serious hard-on and wet pussies respectively?

Do you know many at cross river , portharcourt prefers sex in the church than in the hotel ? Ask analqueen.

Many pastors are abandoning churches with the speed of light after any revival done by my heavy ass.
Shud we call them out? [b] , they( G Os ) knows their churches are like ponzi schemes when it's about to crash after some G .os are caught with revival minister sister Amaka, Princess, kogbara( me ) having sex as she mourns in ecstacy right there in the Tabernacle of the holyspirit. Before the pastor is liquidated he has JAPAAAA TEYTEY grin

Since the founders are immortal of lust then churches shud be a place of sexual lust at least.
And we are fine.

I understand,...

When do you think aliens will show up to humans because we've been seeing some UFO sighting lately....

Apart from meditation, is there any other way I can travel to another planets?

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 9:41am On May 21, 2022
Dear enchantress

As u ar busy dilly-dallying with boys on a sex thread I have been busy making some investigations +I have screenshots which has a lot about you in 1977 ( invariably that's means you sent the message b4 ur birth in 1975 )
+ You called immortal ashtar u called astarlle and Ishtar her sister your Aunties
+ Waats da prodcast about Age of aquarius doing in 1977 when you claim you came on earth by 1975 because it's Dawn of age of aquarius which kicked on full gear in 22,12,2020? Please pardon me I have been digging NVM
+The vile hate for Religion and prophets rhyhmed with the camp of ashtar exposes you ,this means you or something in your camp, You can only speak this way .
+You are called momaV and Vrillion is the name of this alien and I put it to u that u named yourself Vivian to coverr AP
+And who are the terrible forces talked overhere no ruler of 1977 knew about ?
+Y chose to Reincarnate in blackworld than white world.
+ Everything is cycled for all to see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

Viewing this topic: sol101 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.