Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ - Dating And Meet-up Zone (294) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ (204680 Views)

Ask Me Any Question / Ask Me A Question / Wat Is D Most U Have Given A Lady For Home Hookup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (609) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:23am On Aug 17, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Wait!!

In the grand scheme of things. In the entire observable universe, earth is almost invisible. Infact if it were to disappear right now it doesn't change anything. This planet is almost insignificant compared to billions of other planets in the universe with bigger sun's like the Arcturus sun and Sirius III.
Why then do you higher beings chose here and not other places to carry out these activities.
I have a weird feeling that in the grand scheme of things, there are other much powerful beings or civilizations that have taken a bigger ration of the share in dominating solar systems while weaker beings are left with leftovers like little earth, Mars Venus etc.
Looking at how big the universe is, a lot of things don't just make sense to me.

Anyways, just thinking out loud on here.

Sisterfire, tell us how many other solar systems in the observable universe you have been to and tell us what it's like there.
Have you tried colonizing a planet or solar system and come across hostile beings who attacked you? Are there much higher beings you dare not attempt to come in their way. Can you count how many beings or creatures you might have come across while exploring the universe?
Have you been to the far end of the universe? Have you been to the nebula?

What's so special about here kwanu?
...NO NO NO Christopher
All the souls of supreme god is special including the souls of most animals like lions, cats, dogs, cheetah, leopards etc , we matter so much my dear

You shud be asking me how many supergiants are there in the universe not planet , how can an IMMORTAL tell u how many sands are there on earth or molecules in marines of earth ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:24am On Aug 17, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

Oh wow,
It's more of a vendetta ..

Which mod u offend grin grin
...may Dominiq..
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 11:28am On Aug 17, 2022
Sojourner2000:

Wait!!

In the grand scheme of things. In the entire observable universe, earth is almost invisible. Infact if it were to disappear right now it doesn't change anything. This planet is almost insignificant compared to billions of other planets in the universe with bigger sun's like the Arcturus sun and Sirius III.
Why then do you higher beings chose here and not other places to carry out these activities.
I have a weird feeling that in the grand scheme of things, there are other much powerful beings or civilizations that have taken a bigger ration of the share in dominating solar systems while weaker beings are left with leftovers like little earth, Mars Venus etc.
Looking at how big the universe is, a lot of things don't just make sense to me.

Anyways, just thinking out loud on here.

Sisterfire, tell us how many other solar systems in the observable universe you have been to and tell us what it's like there.
Have you tried colonizing a planet or solar system and come across hostile beings who attacked you? Are there much higher beings you dare not attempt to come in their way. Can you count how many beings or creatures you might have come across while exploring the universe?
Have you been to the far end of the universe? Have you been to the nebula?

What's so special about here kwanu?
...I can challenge any immortal I like but I reek of honour , we train to be powerful not to cause troubles , I can joke and play with the strongest immortal vugtiscu I heard he jokes a lot ,but can still deal with Shivå , wagnoi and Bladascu if they mess up, I can't fight my dad in an open fight do to respect .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:50am On Aug 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...NO NO NO Christopher
All the souls of supreme god is special including the souls of most animals like lions, cats, dogs, cheetah, leopards etc , we matter so much my dear

You shud be asking me how many supergiants are there in the universe not planet , how can an IMMORTAL tell u how many sands are there on earth or molecules in marines of earth ?

Alright how many super giants are there?
I read somewhere that there are beings that are so big that you can't even see them. They are bigger than planets and they guard a portal or gate or something like that. Is it true?

Let me whisper a secret to you. Don't tell anybody.
You know, I currently do not have the resources to travel the world and conduct study and research to gain knowledge and conviction on these things. I know you have a way or portal to peep into other lifeforms outside this solar system. I KNOW.
Now since I can't bribe you to allow me take a look, I can assure you that if you allow me take a peek, it would be a source of motivation for me as well as a conviction to go about my research fearlessly and with zeal.
So, will you show me?

I am waiting for your reply in visconsin's post. I am looking out for something in your reply to his trance
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
SisterFire:
... According to universal standards black race isn't superior to white I said they are superior in their own ways and according to what universal standards? Written by a black man? I guess not ,so how is it universal?[/b]and white aren't superior to black .
In many worlds I have been at , Reptilims world : were we have red serpent , pale and green reptiles all three are dominant of themselves because no one of them practiced religion and imposed it on others.([b]I AP a lot and yes these reptilians are not of importance , when we AP or see visions such as these it’s delusional, if done using AP ,then it is vivid subconscious, the mind is very powerful.

In mehda Galaxy a planet they have white , red and black giant humans Well Humans as you claim can only exist on planet Earth due to it been in the habitable zone , no humanoid specie or reptilian not the Annaki could survive biological life outside our atmosphere ,except Jesus lol who ascended to the skies without an oxygen mask , making him the first man in space[/b]but the red and black are a bit superior to the white dwelling a bit in underground domes away from green sunlight [b]You know sunlight is white right? And these suns are stars , I find it difficult to accept there is a ‘Star’ that can sustain life that would be green,knowing fully when green is methane gas very aboundant in space and deadly to any carbon based life , no being save viruses can survive
Don't say that u said again ,in universe no nephilim, immortal , dragon lins and humans are superior from birth (Nephlims are biblically mythical creatures, so called sons of angels and woman ..superior from birth yes according to a bible which is not a book of facts , in fact the Bible is plagiarized from the epic of Gilgamesh 3000 years before genesis , same plot , so basing anything on biblical ideologies is not reputable and cannot stand in a controlled environment

...in your foolish world lol my world , the one we both share is not foolish lol , yes most inhabitants are but it’s insulting to downgrade a fine work of nature as foolish[/b]they are mentally unstable not social because fools making up 99%[b]again according to what analytics, Lol your racism is showing of ur population CHOSES to hate and jealous them for their high spirits and gifts but In my world they are inducted same way major fury inducts spiderman, captain America and scarlet witch in avengers . In my world they form clubs that treats all problem in my world cos they are supreme god hidden from us...ur world need to be destroyed so serpents can build it for u ,turn u fools to slaves for 10,000 yrs to teach u lessons then free to rule with them to accomplish the prophecy in their good books

.... we are tiny but our brains aren't let it sink
...can I know what u meant , and what is sin to ur understanding because we don't discuss it here ?

...their is an afterlife of peace and bliss ,
Our s*ns don't eat our souls but smokes or inhale all physical elements and matters coming from the 200 pl*nets and millions of special astr*ids...that's how it feeds , a sun without inhabitable planets cant survive a thousand years and when dwarfs dies it turns superno*** then nebul** until it spins itself to yound Andy or white dwarf or supergiant ,when it's a blue giant it dies to become a blackh***
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
SisterFire:
... According to universal standards black race isn't superior to white and white aren't superior to black .
In many worlds I have been at , Reptilims world : were we have red serpent , pale and green reptiles all three are dominant of themselves because no one of them practiced religion and imposed it on others.
In mehda Galaxy a planet they have white , red and black giant humans but the red and black are a bit superior to the white dwelling a bit in underground domes away from green sunlight.
Don't say that u said again ,in universe no nephilim, immortal , dragon lins and humans are superior from birth

...in your foolish world they are mentally unstable not social because fools making up 99% of ur population CHOSES to hate and jealous them for their high spirits and gifts but In my world they are inducted same way major fury inducts spiderman, captain America and scarlet witch in avengers . In my world they form clubs that treats all problem in my world cos they are supreme god hidden from us...ur world need to be destroyed so serpents can build it for u ,turn u fools to slaves for 10,000 yrs to teach u lessons then free to rule with them to accomplish the prophecy in their good books

.... we are tiny but our brains aren't let it sink
...can I know what u meant , and what is sin to ur understanding because we don't discuss it here ?

...their is an afterlife of peace and bliss ,
Our s*ns don't eat our souls but smokes or inhale all physical elements and matters coming from the 200 pl*nets and millions of special astr*ids...that's how it feeds , a sun without inhabitable planets cant survive a thousand years and when dwarfs dies it turns superno*** then nebul** until it spins itself to yound Andy or white dwarf or supergiant ,when it's a blue giant it dies to become a blackh***
I’ll text you later at work now , I bolded the few I could answer , the rest are pretty interesting , I’ll find time to reply as soon as I can

And as for Sin , Sexual sins are my favorites, how often do you meditate?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sojourner2000:

I read somewhere that there are beings that are so big that you can't even see them. They are bigger than planets and they guard a portal or gate or something like that. Is it true?

You know, I currently do not have the resources to travel the world and conduct study and research to gain knowledge and conviction on these things. I know you have a way or portal to peep into other lifeforms outside this solar system. I KNOW.
Now since I can't bribe you to allow me take a look, I can assure you that if you allow me take a peek, it would be a source of motivation for me as well as a conviction to go about my research fearlessly and with zeal.
So, will you show me?

I am waiting for your reply in visconsin's post. I am looking out for something in your reply to his trance
...supergiants are s*ns 300,000 times bigger than our solar.
When next I type supergiant , white dwarf , blue Andy know it that I meant suns... I can't call creatures that aren't sun supergiant but immortals ,titans and winged humanoids.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:31pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sojourner2000:

So, will you show me?

...Oh I don't have those things here ...but I expect my message to my planet to ....just forget it.

Pls bring forth visconsins questions.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Vizconson:

You're not alone smiley

Please can you answer my questions when you feel better?

Anyway, let me keep on adding new ones:

8. Sometimes when I am awake or just about to sleep, I see things. It's just like an automatic-imagination. The imaginations just come into my head randomly, and they can stay for a few seconds, disappear and come back again, the same exact imagination, no changes--always vivid or near-vivid. But on this particular occasion that I am just about to describe, this vision is persistent. And this is how it goes:

Recently, whenever I think of asking you questions here, I always see a half-human, half-snake, fair lady in a water. From her head to her waist is human (normal human anatomy. I can see the details as I type this, which is a first for me because previously, I would just see what is above the ocean--usually her human body and a little bit of what is beneath it--her snake body) and the rest of her body is snake. The snake part is many feets tall (I'd estimate 35 ft), reaching the very depths of the ocean. I can see the body coiling at the depths of the ocean, but I cannot see the tail because from my point of view, the snake body is so long that there doesn't seem to be a tail anywhere around. I see that the tall snake body makes an abrupt end behind a small brown dome-shaped rock (I don't know whether to call it a rock because I touch it and it seems like a kind of metal. Whatever it is, it is roughly shaped like a dome) at the bottom of the ocean. I walk closer to the rock, I go behind it to take a look and I see that there is a spherical hole right behind the rock, and that in this hole, the snake's tail jots in and out occasionally. Alas, I can see her tail! I am surprised that she is very calm overall as a look at her entire body from beneath the ocean (maybe because I am used to snakes being hostile). Anyway, I peer inside the hole and I see an entire city or at least what looks like one, but a small one. It seems that the roof of the structures in there is the very bottom of the ocean itself. The walls are all dark-brown in color. I can see something that looks like windows and and something that looks like fire. My vision is faint here. I try to go inside the hole to take a better look but my body can't fit in, the hole is small. The lady gently puts her tail inside the hole again. This time, she does not remove it anymore so I can't see what's beneath the hole anymore. I am only left with a memory of what I had just seen. I try to lift her tail up so that I can look into the hole again but it is too heavy for me. Her snake body is dark-brown in color.

Update! I use all my strength to lift her tail out from the hole and the moment I succeeded, I put my face into the hole to take a look at the mini-city again. I observe the clear ground directly below the hole and I see a very flat dark-brown surface (at first, it is the only flat surface I can see in the city, and it happens to be located at the very center of the city, circular in shape. The city itself is roughly circular, or at least, so it seems), and at the center of the flat surface lays a glass lamp with a burning fire inside. As I observed, she tossed my body away from the hole with her tail and puts her tail inside the hole again.

I kneel at the ocean floor and desire to see what's beneath the hole again as this Being wouldn't allow me to do that in peace. Then my desire was fulfilled, I see that there is a flat passage leading to the circular center I had just decribed ealier. At the sides of the passage lie rough brown rocks built into a 70° perpendicular-shaped wall (by the left side, the rocks form what look exactly like a right-angled triangle |_\. By the right, it looks like a left-angled triangle /_|). The passage leads to a doorway that is perfectly square in shape but wider than normal doors. It is soo dark behind that door as I approach it. I approach it carefully and the moment I put my head behind the door, I see a vast row of stairs in all directions, I see walls and some pictures hung on the walls. I can now see that, by some means that I do not know yet, the staircase is all lighted up. Then I look up and see fire hanging on the roof of the staircase enclosure, carefully placed- no wonder the whole place is lighted up when you have gone inside the door. But still, the doorway itself appears very dark--an impossible-to-see-through-dark-- only when you approach it from the outside, but entirely clear like any other normal doorway when you approach it from the inside, so much so that you can clearly see the passage that leads to the circular center of the city that I described ealier when you stand just behind the door in a verge to step out (not step in). At this juncture, I do not want to go any further in my exploration, I want to sleep.

Coming to her body, her head looks exactly like the normal human head (remember that I said that she looks very human from head to waist) the hair on her head is wet with water and very dark brown- almost black, if not exactly black (I get mixed imagery here, sometimes when it seems that the hair is dry, it looks dark-brown, and when it's wet, it looks almost exactly black), wrapped around her skull. She is fair, and has a slender feminine face. I cannot describe the rest of her body for obvious reasons. But her belly is toned. I can see a sligh trace of what I would call a four-pack. Her human body is slender, not thin. And she is over-all fair in complexion. She looks 25.

Note: It's very important to note that there is no trace of water in this underground city, even though it is beneath the ocean. The floors and walls of the city look neither wet nor extremely dry (the walls, buildings and floors looks exactly like they all have just been perfectly mopped with water and a mop. That look you get after you have just finished carefully mopping a house--not too wet but not too dry either) and have a very consistent dark-brown color and not even a patch of a different color in sight, which makes the fire I saw earlier an important part of the whole 'vision' as it renders some sort of beauty to the overall dull look of this underground marvel of a city.

Runesh, I have seen several other things in the past, nearly vivid, so I could just have easily described them as I did the incident above but I have almost forgotten the details as they happened sometime in the past, though not very long ago. So my question is: what is this ability called?

There you go sisterfire

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 8:54pm On Aug 17, 2022
SisterFire:
...Pre•zoic era when I sitted at the throne of the sacred triangle and receive worships and pleasures from Anacs is gone. I do no such thing anymore.

... I am not Jesus but he is my brother not direct afterall and Christna isn't me though he did what I am doing now .For millions of years I did atrocious things on earth following the sacred triangle's act ( Act of the holy Trinity u worship on earth ) I did holy holocaust beyond ur imagination against likes of those on the thread and karma has been trailing me ,that anyone I rule were killed in masses by programmed forces who knows not what they are doing ...even on planets many suns away from earth's sun my creations are wiped out by them* , but that's not why I am helping humanity though I want karma off my back . I am here because of my mother scarlet ever since Fela anukpulapo came and died no black god has set foot on earth in regards to reincarnation , IN 1973, THEY CLAIMED I SHUD SET EXAMPLE SINCE MY DAD YAHWEH DESTROYED EARTH AND AFRICA, DO I BLAME THEM?
how can I reach you on WhatsApp?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:14am On Aug 18, 2022
TheSourcerer:
how can I reach you on WhatsApp?
Email pls
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 1:14am On Aug 18, 2022
Sojourner2000:

There you go sisterfire
...tanks dear
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by TheSourcerer: 11:15am On Aug 18, 2022
SisterFire:
Email pls
darnleypedro22@gmail.com
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by PapaNnamdi: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
SisterFire:
...The photo speaks loud language which states " those who befriends demons ( not their demons this time ) will rule in their world.
Fela anukpulapo smokes d demonic weed and has ruled music for 3 decades now,
I who made mistake with parenting but I still smoke the weed has ruled and may rule earth when I Reincarnate in world top musician daughter's womb by 2031 ..But if only my winged husband and children (3 daughters, A red serpent and 2 sons ) will let me ...
Wise humans knew the real demons are those bathed with handsomeness ,dressed in nice attire and with best smiles dealing with earth billions of years back, scarworm creatures of Yahweh's hell are so much programmed to suck your blood directly from ur ripped out veins but who programmed Yahweh, Shivå and feral for what they did?
That's 9years from now, are you planning to do what I think ??

Cos that's the only way to reincarnation..
Except maybe you saw the future and knw when this version of you will end.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by dazzlingd(m): 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2022
Leiylau:
Message for sojourner2000
Read it carefully I wrote it myself after my Meditation and the half image depicts my innerself.

I love this, I wish more of you can exist in Nigeria.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2022
SisterFire
Illúm or light of the supreme visit ur consciousness when you hunger for wisdom and then increases ur light then left , it is always in white and gold yellow which humans mistake as Jesus Christ
but it is not Jesus but illúm , wisdom seekers , gifteds and UC higherbeings often see him during abstract proj and dreams.
Welcome back Sisterfire, I believe you promise me a date as of the 14th of this month to answer all my questions...
...Now I had an encounter same as in the quoted above - the same dress description, in the company of equally dressed congregation.
Actually He was heralded with a praise song that shook me to my core.
Let's assume a single strike on the string of a guitar brought that kind of overwhelming happiness and hurt to your heart that you shed tear in response, now imagine what you'd feel when such guitar is playing the most melodious song with angelic chorus, Translation "Take all the glory, Jesus it is yours!"
At this point, I literally went numb. The frequency was rather too complicated for my mortal hearings to comprehend and I was beginning to choke on it!
...then come this ripple-like vibration in my head, growing and threatening to bust out through my hears, from dream cross to reality!(Sincerely I believe something tremendous would have happened to me if it had)
However, with the frequency intensity, I just couldn't bear to see the out-come as I found myself landing on the floor from my bed!
What did you have to say about this?!
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2022
SporaD8:

Welcome back Sisterfire, I believe you promise me a date as of the 14th of this month to answer all my questions...
...Now I had an encounter same as in the quoted above - the same dress description, in the company of equally dressed congregation.
Let's assume a single strike on the string of a guitar brought that kind of overwhelming happiness and hurt to your heart that you shed tear in response, now imagine what you'd feel when such guitar is playing the most melodious song with angelic chorus, Translation "Take all the glory, Jesus it is yours!"
At this point, I literally went numb. The frequency was rather too complicated for my mortal hearings to comprehend and I was beginning to choke on it!
...then come this ripple-like vibration in my head, growing and threatening to bust out through my hears, from dream cross to reality!(Sincerely I believe something tremendous would have happened to me if it had)
However, with the frequency intensity, I just couldn't bear to see the out-come as I found myself landing on the floor from my bed!
...Hmmmm! Your christian life memory still fresh is clashing with the elements of light ...
How can I hate Jesus and they are praising him in my dream and I won't wake up in horror ?
Describe his apparels please.

And bring forth those questions so I can answer it my dear spora
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
PapaNnamdi:

That's 9years from now, are you planning to do what I think ??

Cos that's the only way to reincarnation..
Except maybe you saw the future and knw when this version of you will end.
...Yes suicide , I want to do it when the government is performing wonderfully so no one will say I was frustrated and took my life...if tinubu wins I might not commit suicide... My honour code has Valiant chains on me
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2022
dazzlingd:

...Let's tank her sister chinaza Eme camped at pastor Charles thread who warned her to avoid sisterfire that she is a satanic woman not knowing her oyibo sis is a born witch that has been on hiding.
Christians are dull they go as far as banning me till 2032 for doing nothing grin grin grin

I believe the person that banned me for decades has a link to leiylau ...oh yes
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
Vizconson:

You're not alone smiley

Please can you answer my questions when you feel better?

Anyway, let me keep on adding new ones:

8. Sometimes when I am awake or just about to sleep, I see things. It's just like an automatic-imagination. The imaginations just come into my head randomly, and they can stay for a few seconds, disappear and come back again, the same exact imagination, no changes--always vivid or near-vivid. But on this particular occasion that I am just about to describe, this vision is persistent. And this is how it goes:

Recently, whenever I think of asking you questions here, I always see a half-human, half-snake, fair lady in a water. From her head to her waist is human (normal human anatomy
Hmmmmm hmmmm the universe is connected most times I tried to see myself as a small being even tell humans not 2 call me a goddess things always happen ...my dear serapha...xxxæim aka RUNÉSH isn't a small being when it comes to human souls , the elements of the supreme or nature uses my human friends to remind me whom I am ( not even you guys because you must be skeptical as a wise human u all are ) ... Half human and half snake is no one else but me who made a ritual covenant with the red dracs after the war in heaven of Satan my dad . Red serpent nephilims 26-33ft has 4 hands and 2 legs but in spirit world they are giving the looks of a mighty snakes. Though I wasn't giving that serpent form but the covenant I did with them still holds till date and I can't renounce it forever that was I decree. I made my runeslanya children accept the symbol of snake as their emblem only stopped them when They started worshipping it as goddess of snakes.

I can see the details as I type this, which is a first for me because previously, I would just see what is above the ocean--usually her human body and a little bit of what is beneath it--her snake body) and the rest of her body is snake. The snake part is many feets tall (I'd estimate 35 ft), reaching the very depths of the ocean. I can see the body coiling at the depths of the ocean, but I cannot see the tail because from my point of view, the snake body is so long that there doesn't seem to be a tail anywhere around. I see that the tall snake body makes an abrupt end behind a small brown dome-shaped rock (I don't know whether to call it a rock because I touch it and it seems like a kind of metal. Whatever it is, it is roughly shaped like a dome) at the bottom of the ocean. I walk closer to the rock, I go behind it to take a look and I see that there is a spherical hole right behind the rock, and that in this hole, the snake's tail jots in and out occasionally. Alas, I can see her tail! I am surprised that she is very calm overall as a look at her entire body from beneath the ocean (maybe because I am used to snakes being hostile). Anyway, I peer inside the hole and I see an entire city or at least what looks like one, but a small one. It seems that the roof of the structures in there is the very bottom of the ocean itself. The walls are all dark-brown in color. I can see something that looks like windows and and something that looks like fire. My vision is faint here. I try to go inside the hole to take a better look but my body can't fit in, the hole is small. The lady gently puts her tail inside the hole again. This time, she does not remove it anymore so I can't see what's beneath the hole anymore. I am only left with a memory of what I had just seen. I try to lift her tail up so that I can look into the hole again but it is too heavy for me. Her snake body is dark-brown in color.[/quote] ... I think I have answered this particular question sometime ago? 36ft is my height cos nephilims are taller than IMMORTALS in height,

Update! I use all my strength to lift her tail out from the hole and the moment I succeeded
...u succeeded cheesy ? You know That the 35ft snake members of that woman can be lifted by 50strong men but you did it without an atom fear ,isn't it ? I luv u guys this shows you are my friend and you have no fear no hate against my covenant spirit.

I put my face into the hole to take a look at the mini-city again. I observe the clear ground directly below the hole and I see a very flat dark-brown surface (at first, it is the only flat surface I can see in the city, and it happens to be located at the very center of the city, circular in shape. The city itself is roughly circular, or at least, so it seems), and at the center of the flat surface lays a glass lamp with a burning fire inside. As I observed, she tossed my body away from the hole with her tail and puts her tail inside the hole again.
... Why did this mighty snake pushed u around from viewing her city ?,it's obvious she wasn't a gate keeper

I tried to make roumania and Hungary compete with Egypt then but the acrimonious Hellasgai ( Recently Greece ) deceived them with mini neph-gods claiming supreme god of the universe and underworld... Roumania only invention on earth is dracula ( Red dracs human born ) and vampyre ( snake of sera sulfur fire ) this ideology was abolished until medieval era it has been a myth my dear ,Many of my creations migrated to sud Versaille to form Rome with the malicious Hathenians and foreigners from sober and deutsch took over my place ...

I kneel at the ocean floor and desire to see what's beneath the hole again as this Being wouldn't allow me to do that in peace. Then my desire was fulfilled, I see that there is a flat passage leading to the circular center I had just decribed ealier. At the sides of the passage lie rough brown rocks built into a 70° perpendicular-shaped wall (by the left side, the rocks form what look exactly like a right-angled triangle |_\. By the right, it looks like a left-angled triangle /_|)
...What a 3rd eye you got but all I see in ur comment is vision of someone who wants to renew my covenant with the serpents anew for empathy and love to exist between the good nephilim daughters and Serpenyalims.

The passage leads to a doorway that is perfectly square in shape but wider than normal doors. It is soo dark behind that door as I approach it. I approach it carefully and the moment I put my head behind the door, I see a vast row of stairs in all directions, I see walls and some pictures hung on the walls. I can now see that, by some means that I do not know yet, the staircase is all lighted up. Then I look up and see fire hanging on the roof of the staircase enclosure, carefully placed- no wonder the whole place is lighted up when you have gone inside the door. But still, the doorway itself appears very dark--an impossible-to-see-through-dark-- only when you approach it from the outside, but entirely clear like any other normal doorway when you approach it from the inside, so much so that you can clearly see the passage that leads to the circular center of the city that I described ealier when you stand just behind the door in a verge to step out (not step in). At this juncture, I do not want to go any further in my exploration, I want to sleep.
... Your third eye is sharp like that of nnamdi , Light dosent help u see deeper nataraja things in darkness ,but extreme darkness Leads u to vision beyond just light ...how many wants to enter the darkness to see light ? NONE.

Coming to her body, her head looks exactly like the normal human head (remember that I said that she looks very human from head to waist) the hair on her head is wet with water and very dark brown- almost black, if not exactly black (I get mixed imagery here, sometimes when it seems that the hair is dry, it looks dark-brown, and when it's wet, it looks almost exactly black), wrapped around her skull. She is fair, and has a slender feminine face. I cannot describe the rest of her body for obvious reasons. But her belly is toned. I can see a sligh trace of what I would call a four-pack. Her human body is slender, not thin. And she is over-all fair in complexion. She looks 25.
... Many nephilims stop ageing at 30-36 just like their IMMORTAL fathers, that's my composition u are laying down ...silly you ,why won't I be overall fair when I am a white woman , unlike bleaching black immortals and their creations .funny

Note: It's very important to note that there is no trace of water in this underground city, even though it is beneath the ocean. The floors and walls of the city look neither wet nor extremely dry (the walls, buildings and floors looks exactly like they all have just been perfectly mopped with water and a mop. That look you get after you have just finished carefully mopping a house--not too wet but not too dry either) and have a very consistent dark-brown color and not even a patch of a different color in sight, which makes the fire I saw earlier an important part of the whole 'vision' as it renders some sort of beauty to the overall dull look of this underground marvel of a city.
. Description of Redptilim's physical portal to their world
My spirit wants you there but not in runeslania but I failed to guard them due to my space travel with my husband then

Runesh, I have seen several other things in the past, nearly vivid, so I could just have easily described them as I did the incident above but I have almost forgotten the details as they happened sometime in the past, though not very long ago. So my question is: what is this ability called?

... 3rd Eye awakening to see beyond my recent costume good at only preaching universal codes and killing wicked people who came my path.
This ability can take u places and may send u physically to great place outside our sun in 3seconds , if u can rewind to my pass in Sagit-Libra 2,200,000BA ie before Adam why won't u travel to next galxxy in 3seconds that's how it works ...we shall get there.

1 Like

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
dazzlingd:

�� I am so proud now .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Leiylau(f): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2022
SisterFire:
Hmmmmm hmmmm the universe is connected most times I tried to see myself as a small being even tell humans not 2 call me a goddess things always happen ...my dear serapha...xxxæim aka RUNÉSH isn't a small being when it comes to human souls , the elements of the supreme or nature uses my human friends to remind me whom I am ( not even you guys because you must be skeptical as a wise human u all are ) ... Half human and half snake is no one else but me who made a ritual covenant with the red dracs after the war in heaven of Satan my dad . Red serpent nephilims 26-33ft has 4 hands and 2 legs but in spirit world they are giving the looks of a mighty snakes. Though I wasn't giving that serpent form but the covenant I did with them still holds till date and I can't renounce it forever that was I decree. I made my runeslanya children accept the symbol of snake as their emblem only stopped them when They started worshipping it as goddess of snakes.

I can see the details as I type this, which is a first for me because previously, I would just see what is above the ocean--usually her human body and a little bit of what is beneath it--her snake body) and the rest of her body is snake. The snake part is many feets tall (I'd estimate 35 ft), reaching the very depths of the ocean. I can see the body coiling at the depths of the ocean, but I cannot see the tail because from my point of view, the snake body is so long that there doesn't seem to be a tail anywhere around. I see that the tall snake body makes an abrupt end behind a small brown dome-shaped rock (I don't know whether to call it a rock because I touch it and it seems like a kind of metal. Whatever it is, it is roughly shaped like a dome) at the bottom of the ocean. I walk closer to the rock, I go behind it to take a look and I see that there is a spherical hole right behind the rock, and that in this hole, the snake's tail jots in and out occasionally. Alas, I can see her tail! I am surprised that she is very calm overall as a look at her entire body from beneath the ocean (maybe because I am used to snakes being hostile). Anyway, I peer inside the hole and I see an entire city or at least what looks like one, but a small one. It seems that the roof of the structures in there is the very bottom of the ocean itself. The walls are all dark-brown in color. I can see something that looks like windows and and something that looks like fire. My vision is faint here. I try to go inside the hole to take a better look but my body can't fit in, the hole is small. The lady gently puts her tail inside the hole again. This time, she does not remove it anymore so I can't see what's beneath the hole anymore. I am only left with a memory of what I had just seen. I try to lift her tail up so that I can look into the hole again but it is too heavy for me. Her snake body is dark-brown in color. ... I think I have answered this particular question sometime ago? 36ft is my height cos nephilims are taller than IMMORTALS in height,

Update! I use all my strength to lift her tail out from the hole and the moment I succeeded ...u succeeded cheesy ? You know That the 35ft snake members of that woman can be lifted by 50strong men but you did it without an atom fear ,isn't it ? I luv u guys this shows you are my friend and you have no fear no hate against my covenant spirit.

I put my face into the hole to take a look at the mini-city again. I observe the clear ground directly below the hole and I see a very flat dark-brown surface (at first, it is the only flat surface I can see in the city, and it happens to be located at the very center of the city, circular in shape. The city itself is roughly circular, or at least, so it seems), and at the center of the flat surface lays a glass lamp with a burning fire inside. As I observed, she tossed my body away from the hole with her tail and puts her tail inside the hole again. ... Why did this mighty snake pushed u around from viewing her city ?,it's obvious she wasn't a gate keeper

I tried to make roumania and Hungary compete with Egypt then but the acrimonious Hellasgai ( Recently Greece ) deceived them with mini neph-gods claiming supreme god of the universe and underworld... Roumania only invention on earth is dracula ( Red dracs human born ) and vampyre ( snake of sera sulfur fire ) this ideology was abolished until medieval era it has been a myth my dear ,Many of my creations migrated to sud Versaille to form Rome with the malicious Hathenians and foreigners from sober and deutsch took over my place ...

I kneel at the ocean floor and desire to see what's beneath the hole again as this Being wouldn't allow me to do that in peace. Then my desire was fulfilled, I see that there is a flat passage leading to the circular center I had just decribed ealier. At the sides of the passage lie rough brown rocks built into a 70° perpendicular-shaped wall (by the left side, the rocks form what look exactly like a right-angled triangle |_\. By the right, it looks like a left-angled triangle /_|) ...What a 3rd eye you got but all I see in ur comment is vision of someone who wants to renew my covenant with the serpents anew for empathy and love to exist between the good nephilim daughters and Serpenyalims.

The passage leads to a doorway that is perfectly square in shape but wider than normal doors. It is soo dark behind that door as I approach it. I approach it carefully and the moment I put my head behind the door, I see a vast row of stairs in all directions, I see walls and some pictures hung on the walls. I can now see that, by some means that I do not know yet, the staircase is all lighted up. Then I look up and see fire hanging on the roof of the staircase enclosure, carefully placed- no wonder the whole place is lighted up when you have gone inside the door. But still, the doorway itself appears very dark--an impossible-to-see-through-dark-- only when you approach it from the outside, but entirely clear like any other normal doorway when you approach it from the inside, so much so that you can clearly see the passage that leads to the circular center of the city that I described ealier when you stand just behind the door in a verge to step out (not step in). At this juncture, I do not want to go any further in my exploration, I want to sleep.
... Your third eye is sharp like that of nnamdi , Light dosent help u see deeper nataraja things in darkness ,but extreme darkness Leads u to vision beyond just light ...how many wants to enter the darkness to see light ? NONE.

... Many nephilims stop ageing at 30-36 just like their IMMORTAL fathers, that's my composition u are laying down ...silly you ,why won't I be overall fair when I am a white woman , unlike bleaching black immortals and their creations .funny

Note: It's very important to note that there is no trace of water in this underground city, even though it is beneath the ocean. The floors and walls of the city look neither wet nor extremely dry (the walls, buildings and floors looks exactly like they all have just been perfectly mopped with water and a mop. That look you get after you have just finished carefully mopping a house--not too wet but not too dry either) and have a very consistent dark-brown color and not even a patch of a different color in sight, which makes the fire I saw earlier an important part of the whole 'vision' as it renders some sort of beauty to the overall dull look of this underground marvel of a city. . Description of Redptilim's physical portal to their world
My spirit wants you there but not in runeslania but I failed to guard them due to my space travel with my husband then

... 3rd Eye awakening to see beyond my recent costume good at only preaching universal codes and killing wicked people who came my path.
This ability can take u places and may send u physically to great place outside our sun in 3seconds , if u can rewind to my pass in Sagit-Libra 2,200,000BA ie before Adam why won't u travel to next galxxy in 3seconds that's how it works ...we shall get there.
The questioner talks about fire of different colors and your name is Fire and someone said fire in your name meant deep meaning.

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SisterFire(f): 10:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
Leiylau:
The questioner talks about fire of different colors and your name is Fire and someone said fire in your name meant deep meaning.
...Oh I see my young witch maybe the alleged fire is the real demon we searched around ...fire isn't an element of nature anymore grin
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by SporaD8: 11:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
SisterFire:
...Hmmmm! Your christian life memory still fresh is clashing with the elements of light ...
How can I hate Jesus and they are praising him in my dream and I won't wake up in horror ?
Describe his apparels please.

And bring forth those questions so I can answer it my dear spora
You describe the apparel yourself, "it is always in brilliant white and gold yellow." like the cherubim and seraphim church own. Besides he is negro with aura of importance not the stereotypic white!
I got most of my answers already by reading through this thread.(Antarctica 11:11)
What I need now is clarification on my encounter
cc: Rekhina
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 11:24pm On Aug 18, 2022
SporaD8:

Yes ooo we are back sisterfire stop joking around.
I have liked the music called aphrodisiac by brandy moesha just like sensual songs of Rihanna but the moment I heard my military lesbian husband sing that song in my dream it became out of the world. The singer oo!_____ the song ooo!____ became nailed in my heart.
It was so angelically sanged that 13yrs after that dream that song still haunt me positively ★ infact if you play it with around me I may not eat nor sleep well ,I will be tormented by rapists.
If you sing it unknowning I will suspect you are a witch .I thank God people don't know that song around here.

my dream that night changed my perception about that song ,I did see brandy as queen of the coast for singing such song that , it looks so magical it's like two lesbian entity tribbing wetly after drinking strong aphrodisiac
I came to understand why sisterFire said a biscuit nylon can induse great fear in you that you may think it's a scorpion with human face.
Lust
Anger
Fear
&
Love are always increased to °200 if u don't hold yourself you may start loving Jesus Christ you despised .
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 11:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
Leiylau:

She might be sister of hellfaya madam Lee.
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 11:49pm On Aug 18, 2022
My sister Vivian help a sister this is my secret I'm sharing here how can I get raid of this evil song from my mind, what is it called .

This is the lyrics and I will point the part that does the greatest damage in BOLD ,

BRANDY _APHRODISIAC

Whatever you want I got it papi
Don't hesitate holla at me
What I'm looking for is simple you see
Love and support and sexuality
When I'm with you, I don't want to leave
I need you just like the air I breathe

But when I'm not with you I'm missing my peace
I got a lot inside I need to release
You fulfill my every desire
When I'm with you you take me higher

You're my afrodisiac
You're the only one I'm needing
When I go ill come back
Cause there is no way I'm leaving
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
There is no way you are getting away
I need your love every day
Medicine can't cure the way that I feel
What I need is my inner fill
Being without you its making me ill
Stressing me out I need to chill
Something this strong gotta be real
Nothing or no one show my skills
You fulfill my every desire (oh yes you did)
When I'm (when I'm) with you (With you)You take me higher (oh you are)
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
I admit that I'm a prisoner of your sex appeal (sex appeal)
I can't seem to find a way to escape how I feel (how I feel)
I can't wait no longer please come give a dose to me (dose to me)
Breathings getting stronger need you now close to me
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2022
SisterFire:
...Oh I see my young witch maybe the alleged fire is the real demon we searched around ...fire isn't an element of nature anymore grin
Mysterious sisterfire,are you LILLITH?

2 Likes

Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 11:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
SisterFire:

I can see the details as I type this, which is a first for me because previously, I would just see what is above the ocean--usually her human body and a little bit of what is beneath it--her snake body) and the rest of her body is snake. The snake part is many feets tall (I'd estimate 35 ft), reaching the very depths of the ocean. I can see the body coiling at the depths of the ocean, but I cannot see the tail because from my point of view, the snake body is so long that there doesn't seem to be a tail anywhere around. I see that the tall snake body makes an abrupt end behind a small brown dome-shaped rock (I don't know whether to call it a rock because I touch it and it seems like a kind of metal. Whatever it is, it is roughly shaped like a dome) at the bottom of the ocean. I walk closer to the rock, I go behind it to take a look and I see that there is a spherical hole right behind the rock, and that in this hole, the snake's tail jots in and out occasionally. Alas, I can see her tail! I am surprised that she is very calm overall as a look at her entire body from beneath the ocean (maybe because I am used to snakes being hostile). Anyway, I peer inside the hole and I see an entire city or at least what looks like one, but a small one. It seems that the roof of the structures in there is the very bottom of the ocean itself. The walls are all dark-brown in color. I can see something that looks like windows and and something that looks like fire. My vision is faint here. I try to go inside the hole to take a better look but my body can't fit in, the hole is small. The lady gently puts her tail inside the hole again. This time, she does not remove it anymore so I can't see what's beneath the hole anymore. I am only left with a memory of what I had just seen. I try to lift her tail up so that I can look into the hole again but it is too heavy for me. Her snake body is dark-brown in color. ... I think I have answered this particular question sometime ago? 36ft is my height cos nephilims are taller than IMMORTALS in height,

Update! I use all my strength to lift her tail out from the hole and the moment I succeeded ...u succeeded cheesy ? You know That the 35ft snake members of that woman can be lifted by 50strong men but you did it without an atom fear ,isn't it ? I luv u guys this shows you are my friend and you have no fear no hate against my covenant spirit.

I put my face into the hole to take a look at the mini-city again. I observe the clear ground directly below the hole and I see a very flat dark-brown surface (at first, it is the only flat surface I can see in the city, and it happens to be located at the very center of the city, circular in shape. The city itself is roughly circular, or at least, so it seems), and at the center of the flat surface lays a glass lamp with a burning fire inside. As I observed, she tossed my body away from the hole with her tail and puts her tail inside the hole again. ... Why did this mighty snake pushed u around from viewing her city ?,it's obvious she wasn't a gate keeper

I kneel at the ocean floor and desire to see what's beneath the hole again as this Being wouldn't allow me to do that in peace. Then my desire was fulfilled, I see that there is a flat passage leading to the circular center I had just decribed ealier. At the sides of the passage lie rough brown rocks built into a 70° perpendicular-shaped wall (by the left side, the rocks form what look exactly like a right-angled triangle |_\. By the right, it looks like a left-angled triangle /_|) ...What a 3rd eye you got but all I see in ur comment is vision of someone who wants to renew my covenant with the serpents anew for empathy and love to exist between the good nephilim daughters and Serpenyalims.

Note: It's very important to note that there is no trace of water in this underground city, even though it is beneath the ocean. The floors and walls of the city look neither wet nor extremely dry (the walls, buildings and floors looks exactly like they all have just been perfectly mopped with water and a mop. That look you get after you have just finished carefully mopping a house--not too wet but not too dry either) and have a very consistent dark-brown color and not even a patch of a different color in sight, which makes the fire I saw earlier an important part of the whole 'vision' as it renders some sort of beauty to the overall dull look of this underground marvel of a city. . Description of Redptilim's physical portal to their world

Hmmmm
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Afudimkpa1(m): 12:14am On Aug 19, 2022
AnalQueenluci:
My sister Vivian help a sister this is my secret I'm sharing here how can I get raid of this evil song from my mind, what is it called .

This is the lyrics and I will point the part that does the greatest damage in BOLD ,

BRANDY _APHRODISIAC

Whatever you want I got it papi
Don't hesitate holla at me
What I'm looking for is simple you see
Love and support and sexuality
When I'm with you, I don't want to leave
I need you just like the air I breathe

But when I'm not with you I'm missing my peace
I got a lot inside I need to release
You fulfill my every desire
When I'm with you you take me higher

You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
There is no way you are getting away
I need your love every day
Medicine can't cure the way that I feel
What I need is my inner fill
Being without you its making me ill
Stressing me out I need to chill
Something this strong gotta be real
Nothing or no one show my skills
You fulfill my every desire (oh yes you did)
When I'm (when I'm) with you (With you)You take me higher (oh you are)
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
I admit that I'm a prisoner of your sex appeal (sex appeal)
I can't seem to find a way to escape how I feel (how I feel)
I can't wait no longer please come give a dose to me (dose to me)
Breathings getting stronger need you now close to me
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You're my afrodisiac
When I go ill come back
You did not include the chorus too cheesy
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by Sojourner2000(m): 12:27am On Aug 19, 2022
A dark place lit with only candles.. Short walls which seem to be made with clay. Lonely place with a kind of lonely song being sang by someone who isn't there.
Now a woman. There is a woman there. Just I and her..
Can't remember any other details but emphasis on the dark but candle lit place. The short walls. Song. Lonely. And finally a woman..
Had this when I was a very little kid.

Can you say anything about this amunethseranu? ?
Re: UNIVERSAL CODES,INVERSE WORLD,NATURE, SCIENCE ETC ASK ME WAT DISTURBS U♥ by AnalQueenluci: 12:44am On Aug 19, 2022
Afudimkpa1:

You did not include the chorus too cheesy

The bolded letters is the most harmful

Especially that you take me higher ( like you take me higherrrrrrr ) in that dream there are 100 sweet voices behind that you take me higher unlike in real life.
The singer was brandy later she turned to my friend

The environment and the atmosphere was the sweetest and I don't think that kind of environment and peace will be found on earth no matter how much diamond you acquire.
I was not serious with lesbianism until that dream I saw lesbianism as something spiritual that I am married to a lady ,what was an abomination to me years back. We are pencils in the hand of somethings we don't know for sure.

(1) (2) (3) ... (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) ... (609) (Reply)

Bbm Pin Exchange / Nairaland Virgins' Lounge / If Ur 30 Plus And Single, Let's Talk...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 252
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.