Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Can You Unmerge A Mobile Number Merged With Your NIN??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Unmerge A Mobile Number Merged With Your NIN??? (249 Views)

Ways To Link Your Nin To Zenith Bank Account In Nigeria / How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process / Ralph Uwazurike Finally Merged Massob With Ibop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Unmerge A Mobile Number Merged With Your NIN??? by izzy4shizzy(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2021
so, its no longer news that the Federal Govt mandated merging of mobile lines with NIN, so i decided to download the app which enebled me merge my line i used to register, what i noticed however is that there is provision for 7 numbers only, so what then happens if you would want to merge more numbers, is it that the app can only merge 7? and you can still merge more numbers though other means?

Me personally, i get a new airtell sim every 3 months because of the double data promo.

so who has more details about this, can you merger more numbers?, can you unmerge a number? and most importantly if you dont merge dem go really block your number?

(1) (Reply)

After HTML And CSS What's Next? (roadmap To Web Development In 2021) / MTN Foundation Donates Gifts Through Its Orphanage Support Initiative / Mide Martins In Sexual Relationship With Younger Actor; Toyin Expose Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.