Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Men Love Women More In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Love Women More In A Relationship. (6531 Views)

4 Erotic Zones That Excites Women More Than The center of gravity / Are SS & Igbo Women More Beautiful Than Yoruba Women? / Are White Women More Faithful Than Black Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2011
True or false?

Just came from my friend's place who work in NNPC and to my surprise I met him crying.Told me his girl just left him despite all the money.

I just wonder men and women who loves more in a relationship?
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by deniyor: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2011
The dynamics of each couple is different.
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2011
False.
Typically it is the woman who falls the quickest
but I tell you one thing, when a man FALLS he FALL HARD!!!!
A man who is in love is so in love it appears obsessive! I'm telling you!
They know it too, hence their reluctance to show it.
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by scottN(m): 6:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
sad sad well the truth b told most women really don't know what they want in a relationship. They r usually torn apart btw what they read in novels and what they really want in a man. If your guy was sincere to her she'll come running back but unfortunately in most cases is usually a little teeny weeny bit late. So tell your guy 2 cheer up and take it as lesson learnt in life and move on. And he shouldn't 4get to learn hw to have a  double personality (Fantasy and Reality) and b able to exhibit as at when needed in his next r/ship cos that's what women really want  wink. As 2 who loves the most, it depends on hw d r/ship started. She/He may love him d most initially, however the reverse becomes d case as the r/ship progresses and then they either can't stand or live without each other.Hmmmmm I wonder y it's that way  undecided
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2011
@poster
Probably your friend thought that, ONLY his money, will keep his girl by his side?! And someone with MORE money took her over, lol PRICELESS!

The important info that you didn't provide in your post is WHY DID SHE LEAVE?!

Btw: tell your friend to stop crying like a bi.tch!!!
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by livedit(f): 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2011
Livedit feels bad for your friend. But this question really isn't relevant to your friend's case at all. This isn't a case of who loves more, this situation sums it up that there was no love at all on her part. This situation is more along the lines of "lust" not "love" on her part.

Moreover, I'm inclined to agree with MzDarkskin's comment. Most women are far more emotional and any normal stable minded woman tends to fall the quickest than a stable mature minded man. But when the man does fall seriously for the woman, watch out!! , no wonder why livedit loves men so much! wink
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 01, 2011
TRUSTEDGUY:

True or false?

Just came from my friend's place who work in NNPC and to my surprise I met him crying.Told me his girl just left him despite all the money.

Was he crying because he lost his loved one or because of the money he spent undecided
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by deniyor: 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^ careful missy, the money is enough to make a grown man cry.
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^^ oh i see grin grin grin
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by tashanja(m): 6:03am On Apr 02, 2011
Good Sex + Love + money = Happy Contented Woman
My guess is she probably wasn't getting enough good dicking - why else would she turn her back on such easy money
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by adamsrib(f): 6:12am On Apr 02, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

False.
Typically it is the woman who falls the quickest
but I tell you one thing, when a man FALLS he FALL HARD!!!!
A man who is in love is so in love it appears obsessive!
I'm telling you!
They know it too, hence their reluctance to show it.

Definitely true statement!
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 02, 2011
Chai. Is love now mathematics? Or statistics? Why must one always love more than the other, or do more than the other, or be more sacrificial than the other? Too much measuring. People that go into relationships with this mathematical mentality usually leave with the same mathematical mentality. "You get the house. I get the cars. You can have the kids every other weekend".
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by Katy86(f): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2011
I think that women love more.
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2011
When u mentioned the guy wrks in NNPC and she still left him I got pissd. So if a guy has a lil money his galfrend can and should never leave him? Maybe she even left him for a man who has less than your frend but loves him more.

This is how you guys lose out on gr8 rships thinking your money is all that btw how much money has the guy got just cos he wrks in NNPC we don't even know if the gal earns more.he shld stop crying and pik himself up, he shld also note that money isn't everything.
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2011
^^well said!!
Unfortunately, that's the mentality in these young cats mind today. They have absolutely nothing attractive about their person or their demeanor but they ALL believe that the minute they will make money(if it ever happens), they will find true love.
Oh well!!!
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by Mcleo007(m): 8:28pm On Apr 02, 2011
†ђξ ratio of men giving more (love and sundry) in a relationship is 8:2. Men are natural givers just as women are takers by nature. I guess ur friend is †ђξ fall kinda guy; dudes who play d full mumu for a woman. My advice, never show a woman how much u love her. You'd only shoot urself on d leg.
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by Beync(f): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2011
TRUSTEDGUY:

True or false?

His money will be recovered in few months time since he works with NNPC.
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by ifele(m): 9:16pm On Apr 02, 2011
What I want to know is the circumstance behind the break up? The way poster put it is as though he spent lots of money the woman and he regrets losing so much money after the break up.

Money is not equal to love. Money is not everything and should not be everything in a romantic relationship.

Nowadays its better to sign a financial prenup before yu marry that gets the money issue cleared. Financial prenups are not always about divorces. It is just a simple financial arrangement btw two people about to marry.

Some women dont like prenups though.LOL
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by TRUSTEDGUY: 9:26am On Apr 04, 2011
tashanja:

Good Sex + Love + money = Happy Contented Woman
My guess is she probably wasn't getting enough good dicking - why else would she turn her back on such easy money

wenti women come dey give now.
Re: Men Love Women More In A Relationship. by Ranoscky(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2011
So, some guys stil dey love women ni (I taught it was surpose to be the other way round)? undecided. . .Ah, una dey try O!

Love ko, loff ni. Tsunami baptize love dia, it doesnt exist anymore!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Best Romantic Pics I Have Come Across / Girls And Their Misunderstanding 'come To My House' By Guys / Guys Your Father In Law To Be Makes This Offer To Leave His Daughter(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.