Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

My Solution To Covid 19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Solution To Covid 19 (324 Views)

Plss Ooo Someone Shd B My Solution Quick Ejaculation Won Kill Me Ooooooo / See Faces Of Some Italian Nurses And Doctors After Hours Attending To Covid-19 / How Quick Ejaculation/weak Erection Almost Ruin My Relationship. See My Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Solution To Covid 19 by RALPHOW(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
COMPULSORY 4 HOURS DAILY EXPOSURE TO SUN HEAT

COVID 19 is real, even though many evil guys are taking advantage of the situation.

Poverty is one the reasons why it's not spreading in Africa, because 90% are poor and they exposed themselves to minimum 4hrs sun heat everyday, condition which Covid 19 cannot survive.

Africa leaders shouldn't expect solution from abroad, but research for home solutions.

A research shows that rich are mostly affected in Africa
and most of the affected poor people were closed to the rich, may be a rich man driver, secretary etc also their spouses or children.

COVID 19 will disappear from Nigeria /Africa, if our governments can place a ban on use of Car Air Conditioner (AC) for one or two months, so that both the rich and poor can be exposed to enough Sun heat

Police should arrest occupants of any car on AC for two months, and anyone coming to Africa should sign that he / she will not use Car Air Conditioner for just two months.

If the same principle applies in places like TEXAS / USA and Arab nations it will work.

Let's take advantage of what we have , instead of waiting for uncertain and expensive vaccine.

God will continue to protect us in Jesus Name.
Re: My Solution To Covid 19 by Derare(f): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
Can you imagine your rant?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Regulation Law On COVID-19 Will Curb Spread – NMA / MRI /CT Scan At Gaits Logistics / Indians Invent New Goddess To Help Fight Coronavirus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.