Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:02 AM

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? (25711 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hello Fella and Cuties!

In this present world, we see how people cheat in romantic relationships and being cut even red-handed. They will still go back to their partners and seek for forgiveness.

If you truly love someone and you caught he or she cheating and being unfaithful to you, would you still be able to forgive and love them the same way you do before they cheated?

As for me, the Love will surely reduce and I don't think that I can forgive the person talkless of loving him back. It hurts a lot.

Would you still be able to forgive and love someone after they’ve been unfaithful and cheated on you?

Please share your views with us.

We want to learn.

7 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Kriss216: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
LOVE, a word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kriss216:
LOVE, a word used by two fools to deceive themselves.

Boda, a sensual woman is the best escape and emotional cure for a man who's soul is distressed. If women could learn that, they wouldn't even have to spend one sleepless night worrying about the possibility of their men cheating.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 3:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Let's talk about love (H)

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Mikester: 4:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Screw forgiveness. Never keep up with a cheating partner especially if it's a lady. You can’t always be nice. That’s how people take advantage of you. Sometimes you have to set your boundaries and walk away if they aren't met

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mikester:
Screw forgiveness. Never keep up with a cheating partner especially if it's a lady. You can’t always be nice. That’s how people take advantage of you. Sometimes you have to set your boundaries and walk away if they aren't met
Your signature though.
Great piece sha

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Olunmercy56(f): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
It depends. But I hate cheaters.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 4:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Olunmercy56:
It depends. But I hate cheaters.
What factor(s) would you have considered?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Mikester: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

Your signature though.
Great piece sha
You're welcome
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Mikester:

You're welcome
cool
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Donspicey: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
I cheat,No problem....

You Cheat,No need to Shalaye....

It's over for Life

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Donspicey:
I cheat,No problem....

You Cheat,No need to Shalaye....

It's over for Life
Wow! I like this grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by missiret(f): 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
can I?�
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
missiret:
can I?�
Yes, you can. You've done it before. You're a strong woman.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Derare(f): 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
Once you cheat on me ,darling it's O.V.E.R .Except we re married that's when I might consider your stupid cheating ass

12 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Molahnelson(m): 5:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
I see people forgiven but they do not forget it, so why do you forgive if you can't forget

Love is the language of the Spirit, a worldly person cannot understand love and never experience real Love
Because God is Love who does not knows him does not know Love.
When two people love from the perspective of the spirit cheating will never be an option infertility only happen because is a worldly kind of Love which the real definition of it is lust

Take heeds thus says the spirit

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
Derare:
Once you cheat on me ,darling it's O.V.E.R .Except we re married that's when I might consider your stupid cheating ass
grin grin grin
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Shortyyy(f): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
If you cheat on me, no problem. But just know that we have entered an open relationship/marriage.

We'll both have as many partners as we want.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
Molahnelson:
I see people forgiven but they do not forget it, so why do you forgive if you can't forget

Love is the language of the Spirit, a worldly person cannot understand love and never experience real Love
Because God is Love who does not knows him does not know Love.
When two people love from the perspective of the spirit cheating will never be an option infertility only happen because is a worldly kind of Love which the real definition of it is lust

Take heeds thus says the spirit
Pastor pastor cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Angelacruz: 6:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yes

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 6:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
Angelacruz:
Yes
Is there any exemption?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Mynd44: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Personally, I won't.

I don't expect to be forgiven if I cheat either.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by naijadjmixtape: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Yeah its good to forgive who ever you love for the sake of love, love conqureth all.... Download love R&B mix on wvvw.NaijaDJMixtapes.com.Ng/R&B-DJ-Mix

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by snowland(m): 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dealing with one right now...

4 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
Never!

Well... i can still forgive a few time because of love but after first and second warnings, I'll call it quits. In fact, my ex cheated severally before I called off the relationship. Since then it's been difficult to be another relationship.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Uyi168: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
I'll neither forgive nor forget...

Naso my life just reach..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Christane: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
It depends on the level of the cheating o ...bt she come and beg ..or even if she is too shy or maybe ashamed to beg ...bt u see changes in her ...I mean she ab grown more remorseful ... Den u can forgive her ...bt don't trust her 100 percent ...cus a leopard never change it spot �

2 Likes

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Amazongeek: 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Very dangerous! There won’t be trust anymore.

Check the below image!
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Everyone MUST get married / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.