Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? (25855 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by pawer(m): 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
KanuSE:

Discharge her, it's not worth the stress.

Thank me later
Alaye calm down, no dey decide for peoole.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

We're not talking about having Yoruba friends - You're deflecting.

I'm not tribalistic.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by sammirano: 8:42pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

Boda, a sensual woman is the best escape and emotional cure for a man who's soul is distressed. If women could learn that, they wouldn't even have to spend one sleepless night worrying about the possibility of their men cheating.

Good luck with no worries. When you see a higher sensual woman giving your man well, you will be more shocked than Buhari.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Politicapastor1: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
No. It's over. If after cheating no going back.

In this present world, we see how people cheat in romantic relationships and being cut even red-handed. They will still go back to their partners and seek for forgiveness.

If you truly love someone and you caught he or she cheating and being unfaithful to you, would you still be able to forgive and love them the same way you do before they cheated?

As for me, the Love will surely reduce and I don't think that I can forgive the person talkless of loving him back. It hurts a lot.

Would you still be able to forgive and love someone after they’ve been unfaithful and cheated on you?

Please share your views with us.

We want to learn. [/quote]
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by ekevwe(m): 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

Seriously
Nice one grin

I don’t know what’s worse, people who lie or people who think I am stupid enough to believe the lies!
Lol. In Nigeria, only lies protect you ooo.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Dreyton36: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Forgiving is easy but forgetting is the problem
That love will keep dying daily anytime he/she is around you
Except you never loved the person
If its someone you love , you'll never forget but you can forgive
Even to kiss them gan you can't

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

I'm not tribalistic.

Have you got plans for valentine's day yet?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by harmony75: 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
if single I leave the cheat.. if in marriage from 100% to 30%
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
harmony75:
if single I leave the cheat.. if in marriage from 100% to 30%

For better and for worse. grin
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by ZooOga: 8:52pm On Jan 17, 2021
If we agreed on monogamy and I kept my part of the bargain then she is getting dumped quickly with no looking back. She's damaged goods and I would longer care to deal with her on any level. No name calling or cussing, just moving on!
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Donspicey: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
victme1:

U wan marry am

I no dey get apetite climb cheater xcept na side chick....
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Toks2008(m): 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:
Hello Fella and Cuties!

In this present world, we see how people cheat in romantic relationships and being cut even red-handed. They will still go back to their partners and seek for forgiveness.

If you truly love someone and you caught he or she cheating and being unfaithful to you, would you still be able to forgive and love them the same way you do before they cheated?

As for me, the Love will surely reduce and I don't think that I can forgive the person talkless of loving him back. It hurts a lot.

Would you still be able to forgive and love someone after they’ve been unfaithful and cheated on you?

Please share your views with us.

We want to learn.

Men are natural polygamist so the issue 8f cheating does not apply to men... It is a matter of when and not if.

For a lady it is unsavoury to cheat but if it happens and she is truly sorry then I can forgive her but if a man catches his woman Red handed with another man in bed then its over cos even if he forgives her, the image of the man with his wife will hunt his mind for as long as he keeps seeing the lady.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Joe4real1988(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
A cheating girlfriend/wife is capable of taking a life but a cheating husband/boyfriend is not capable of taking a life.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

Have you got plans for valentine's day yet?

Yep. Our youth group is planning a get together or beach outing.

Why?
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Ayomidexj8(f): 9:08pm On Jan 17, 2021
As far as we are not married i would forgive her afterall we are only doing our selves a favor by banging our selves

but if we are married dahzoll dahzoll dahzoll
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by okrikaboi: 9:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
Christane:
It depends on the level of the cheating o ...bt she come and beg ..or even if she is too shy or maybe ashamed to beg ...bt u see changes in her ...I mean she ab grown more remorseful ... Den u can forgive her ...bt don't trust her 100 percent ...cus a leopard never change it spot �
From your signature and the contents of your post guy only God can really help you
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Freddd009: 9:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ayomidexj8:
As far as we are not married i would forgive her afterall we are only doing our selves a favor by banging our selves

but if we are married dahzoll dahzoll dahzoll

Nigga bursted. Nigga is a guy pretending to be a female. Your words contradicts ur sex. I laugh in Chinese
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by just2endowed: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
no
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Akasammyoka: 9:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
If we are dating and you cheat, am pulling off. If you beg for forgiveness, am only forgiving your pussy because bang it to hell from that moment.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Yep. Our youth group is planning a get together or beach outing.

Why?

Forget the youth programme and let's plan something together.

Would be nice to host you for the weekend.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Maobichek: 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
LoveTalk:

Well, can I ask you a question?

Are you saying people have good reasons to cheat?

No, not at all. If you have ever offended someone and the person forgave you; cheat is an offence that should also be forgiven If the person is sincerely sorry and apologised. It hurts a lot but sometime, ppl feel real bad wen they cheat, If the person is remorseful you will know and the best way to deal with it is to concentrate on the person's good side, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by ramatintin(m): 9:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Once trust is broken it can never be regain in a relationship no matter how one tries to fix it.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

Forget the youth programme and let's plan something together.

Would be nice to host you for the weekend.

Only met one nairalander so far and I want it to end there. Never! Ever! Do I wish to meet another nairalander.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Only met one nairalander so far and I want it to end there. Never! Ever! Do I wish to meet another nairalander.

Calm down lady, no harm intended - I agree there are naughty boys & girls here.

1 Like

Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by AlphaBeta130: 9:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
a lady cheated on me and i know the guy she did it with. I keep conjuring the image of two of them banging and also the style of bang they must have used. i see the girl as an outcast ryt now. She lied thinking i am a fool. the guy she did it with now came out to brag that he has bleeped the girl, thats how my guy heard him and came to tell me. I confronted the girl and told her that the news is all over the place and she replied that the fucking was a mistake. A very stupid girl, i just japa sharp sharp. toto go dy scratch girls but they will pretend as if only guys like sex, tufiakwa!!
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Toks2008:

Men are natural polygamist so the issue 8f cheating does not apply to men... It is a matter of when and not if.

For a lady it is unsavoury to cheat but if it happens and she is truly sorry then I can forgive her but if a man catches his woman Red handed with another man in bed then its over cos even if he forgives her, the image of the man with his wife will hunt his mind for as long as he keeps seeing the lady.

This one is deep oooo
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

Calm down lady, no harm intended - I agree there are naughty boys & girls here.

Are you not one of them?
Are you not??

You forgot all the time you were trolling me?

Just forget about it.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
Maobichek:

No, not at all. If you have ever offended someone and the person forgave you; cheat is an offence that should also be forgiven If the person is sincerely sorry and apologised. It hurts a lot but sometime, ppl feel real bad wen they cheat, If the person is remorseful you will know and the best way to deal with it is to concentrate on the person's good side, thank you.
Great piece but it is not easy.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by LoveTalk(f): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
ekevwe:
Lol. In Nigeria, only lies protect you ooo.
Chai
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Are you not one of them?
Are you not??

You forgot all the time you were trolling me?

Just forget about it.

I'm a cool man, and I wasn't trolling you but responding to your comments.
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
omooba969:

I'm a cool man, and I wasn't trolling you but responding to your comments.

Lol... Ok. Mr Man. I'm not interested. Besides I'm not a small girl. Go look for your size. tongue
Re: Would You Still Forgive And Love Someone After They’ve Cheated? by omooba969(m): 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol... Ok. Mr Man. I'm not I interested. Besides I'm not a girl. Go lootfor your size. tongue

Calm down woman, we can work something out - you only have to be serious about this.

We often regret the chances we don't take you know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / Guys Fall In Love Once And Only Once / Women Please Say No To Joro Olumofin And His Relationship Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.