Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Forex And Crypto Scams | Why You Shouldn't Rush Into Forex In 2021 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex And Crypto Scams | Why You Shouldn't Rush Into Forex In 2021 (317 Views)

Bank Scams: Why Is Someone Charges For Receiving Money / I Want To Venture Into Forex And I Need Your Help / Trade Forex In Asaba Like The Investment Banks Do. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forex And Crypto Scams | Why You Shouldn't Rush Into Forex In 2021 by Eim9(m): 5:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
The Video below outline reasons you shouldn't rush into forex and crypto currency platforms. It also highlights some important red flags to take note of in order to determine if a forex platform is scam or not. Though not very detailed in this video, but we have one or two experiences we can get from watching this video.

A friend of mine was scammed because of the way he approached starting forex. Most people rush in a bid to make lots of money not knowing that forex is not a 'get rich quick scheme'. It is more technical, more risky and difficult to grasp without prior and quality training.

Watch video to be enlightened and aware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxl9NyhgpI4

(1) (Reply)

Buhari must succeed / History Is Made: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Chosen As Director-general / Gtbank Post High Dividend For 2020 Year Ending

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.