Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) (6082 Views)

Man Mistakenly Impregnates Ex During Lockdown After Bride Postponed Wedding / Isa Sulaiman And Jeanine Sanchez Wedding Postponed (photo) / Davido's Nude Leaked BREAKING NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
angry shocked

...She Postponed her schooling until I do this I never remembered promising her because...

God will save us(Men) in this country. You do, they will tag it . You no do, they will call you weak

There is this very young girl that's just 18 years old. She appears to be a very responsible girl to the outer world but, only people close to her know exactly who she is.

I am 26 years old,as neighbors living in opposite flat, she usually visit me constantly as early as 8am on Saturday when her mum goes to her shop in Arriaria, She will sweep my flat, warm my food ,tell me beautiful stories and we two will spend the day together gisting , playing games, Having sex, cooking varieties and frying different snacks she learnt in School. She was really fun to be with. Remember, her mum was not aware of our friendship although at a point she started suspecting us.

Fast Forwarding our 7 months friendship, on the 7th month i travelled away to Delta State due to business. We kept on calling and chatting on phone for like 2 months.

One evening I called her on phone, while gisting with her, i heard some background shouts and then I heard my girl trying to explain while leaving the room afar from the phone. I then knew that things may have gone south.

Few hours later, i was awoken by a phone call from unknown number, I picked it up and I heard a polite voice that claimed she made mistake and it might have been a wrong number dialled. She asked me who I was, that the number was given to her on business ground, I innocently gave out my business name. She then changed tune and started calling all sorts of insulting names, she even called me a child rapist.

Although I felt bad, Farano and lalasticlala what caught my attention most is that she said that Me and a jovial guy in our neighborhood called Chibunna are trying to destroy her only daughter and child together and that she will never take it lightly with us. Although I thought she was bluffing, but she later really proved it, but that's not why I created this thread...

Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Scientists(m): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2021

Throughout her expression, i kept quiet because I understood that it can be very painful if your daughter is being messed up in the street.

After about 3 days, she called me with another number and explained to me that her mum seized her phone and she kept on talking many things that no longer seem relevant to me anymore. At a point, i paused her and asked her who Chibunna is, She lost her voice immediately. After a minute of gibberish talks, she said to me that Chibunna is just a funny classmate of hers

I just replied "Okay" . I made some inquiries about this Chibunna and found out that although she is older than him, he is her friend at school and some times during week days everyone is out, she do visit him and sometimes, he do come to her place.

I lost interest on her totally as it was a shame that I am sharing a lady with a 16 year old boy in the same neighborhood.

She noticed that I no longer care or call, she started developing victim card attitude. She started playing out some drama about how I used her and dumped her for better girls in Delta State. That God will Judge me. She kept on pestering me until I angrily blocked her everywhere.

After about a month, i received a call from my mum that a woman came to our family house and complained that I raped her young Daughter . And she advised me to come and defend myself as she is a religious woman and can't defend atrocity.

I was very confused as she is really good in playing victim and me shouting at her will drive home her points and convince every one.

So Seun and Farano, I went with 2 policemen with good understand that I don't want the matter to escalate. So, the girl narrated how i had sex with her against her wish of having sex that day That I deceived her that I will get her new phone to help her in research due to WAEC.

I was really happy when she said these things because I knew she just shot herself headshot. I asked her the venue of the rape, she said it was my house. I asked her why didn't she tell her mum when she got home and why she kept on coming to my place for more rape, she then said she was afraid i will not fulfill my promise. So, one of the policemen asked her if I forced myself into her or is it just the promise that is the convincing force. She then replied that She never wanted or was in the mood, that i washed her head into doing it.

At this point her mum left leaving her daughter and looking disappointed and there were some kind of silence as only her kept on talking trying to convince the policemen.

At a point, the policemen advised her that she was Lucky at the type of person that I was Because if it was another person, the recorded tape may have been a terrible evidence against her.

She flared up and Threatened That SHE IS POSTPONING HER SCHOOLING INDEFINITELY UNTIL I FULFILL MY PROMISE AND IF CARE IS NOT TAKEN, SHE WILL KILL HERSELF AFTER LAYING CURSE ON ME.

I don't really care about this girl, but should I go ahead and get her this phone just to save her ?

Because Her mum is no longer treating or looking after her well and she may either embrace bad life full time or commit suicide as she feels rejected .
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Iruobean(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Change the heading or finish the story.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iruobean:
Change the heading or finish the story.

Okay, I've done that
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Iruobean(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
What does her mum want?

What does the girl want?

What is your mum saying?

What is the conclusion from the police?

I will come back to this later?
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by SMARTVIC10(m): 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
bad guy
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Scientists(m): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Iruobean:
What does her mum want?

What does the girl want?

What is your mum saying?

What is the conclusion from the police?

I will come back to this later?

1. The mum is just disappointed and ashamed

2. The girl wanted to clear her head by heaping all the badness on me. She wanted her mum to feel that she never did it because she is into such life, but rather she was forced.

3. My mum does not want to involve herself at all, she is just advicing the mum never to reject or not looking after her daughter because the world has changed from what it was during there time

4. The police has no say as I was not requesting that she should be arrested.
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by padi94(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Guy na jail and sack for the to police mehn you dey play with. She is a minor

All of you quoting me, Una dey mad... If this case goes to court, do you know Op will be in big trouble, minis the rape part o... Ones they hear say child, secondary, school, sex, teenager etc...

Lastly, e sure me say the OP been don dey wipe this girl before she turn 18.

Don't do any teenager.
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by samincredible44(m): 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
If we dy tell Una make Una no dy pursue small small pikin Una no go hear

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wahala for men wey dey prefer to date underage girls
If dem advice some of u guys to go for ladies wey dey older una go dey argue dat anything wey pass 20 yrs na evening newspaper and dat under 20 fresh and bla bla bla.if u know say u get older uncle or parents get influence better hala dem now sharp sharp or police go just use dis issue chop money from ur head.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by nnamdi640: 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Wicked guy,you want to send private schools teachers into coma.
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Benwallt(m): 11:33pm On Jan 17, 2021
Trickery of the highest order, see bottle, see content, very very opposite. So you deflowered her, made a well there, confused her, put a dark cloud on her project, there is no glory in causing pain. Get her whatever you promised her and apologise then you can move on.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Scientists(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
padi94:

She is 18 years old
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Scientists(m): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Benwallt:
Trickery of the highest order, see bottle, see content, very very opposite. So you deflowered her, made a well there, confused her, put a dark cloud on her project, there is no glory in causing pain. Get her whatever you promised her and apologise then you can move on.

She cheated
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Benwallt(m): 11:55pm On Jan 17, 2021
Scientists:

She cheated
understandable, you don't wanna marry her before. You are the bigger person here. Do the needful and let her off the hook.
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by illicit(m): 4:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Fulfill ur promise afterall u don fulfill her pussy wink
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by marshalcarter: 4:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Some things i do read here on NL eeeeh...to even suggest dey weak me undecided
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 18, 2021
Buying her the phone may collaborate her story. cheesy

Oga next time stop molesting under age girls.
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Scientists(m): 6:18am On Jan 18, 2021
slachtoffers:
Buying her the phone may collaborate her story. cheesy

Oga next time stop molesting under age girls.

She is 18 years old
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by falcon01: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2021
padi94:
18 year old Minor?? you normal so?

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by blinking001(m): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2021
You did the right thing op...please ensure you guard that recorded tape with your life.......it isn't over until it's over...

1 Like

Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by DaInferno(m): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2021
A gentlemans word is a gentlemans quote. if you are a man, u gotta act like one even if you gotta fake it. FULFILL YOUR PROMISE bro. That being said; you haven't told us whether she had any serious thing to do with the 16yr old you mentioned so I will also allow the confusion to continue from where u stoped. You didn't genuinely make your intentions known to her and decided to have sex in whatever guise you call it. You don't go around fucking ppls daughters and making empty promises. Always think long term, you may also have a daughter one day and karma can't wait. Apologise to the mother and do the needful. lemme stop here, I might take it personalgrin
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Odoogu(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2021
that the OP keeps saying she is 18 is very annoying and makes me (personally) sad.
I find you a very petty person who took advantage ( not by force though as reported) of the girls naivety and only ended the relationship when you knew she was also seeing a younger boy which you couldn't stomach. not that am absolving the girl of any blame, and for the stupid fake rape accusation against you, that you shouldn't have taken lightly.

And about the phone, I don't want her dead(suicide) cos of your possible denial, but know that you just opened this young woman to a world of endless possibilities most likely with the wrong OT. so for that sake of LIFE, please give her.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Harrykn: 9:23am On Jan 18, 2021
Iffa catch you
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by padi94(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2021
falcon01:
18 year old Minor?? you normal so?

Until them rope you for statutory rape and child defilement of minor. How old was she when you started messing with her?

Ma Naija you dey
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by reccy(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2021
The gurl no smart at all... I can see why yiu easily have your way on her.

How on earth will you date a girl of eighteen when she is at the age of exploring and enjoying anything and everything under jeans?

This type of girls are not ready to use their head. They just want to explore and enjoy every dick and nuke....

The girl, the mother and even you, are not matured....
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by theFilmtric: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2021
padi94:
18 years minor?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Dollarseeker: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Scientists:

1. The mum is just disappointed and ashamed

2. The girl wanted to clear her head by heaping all the badness on me. She wanted her mum to feel that she never did it because she is into such life, but rather she was forced.

3. My mum does not want to involve herself at all, she is just advicing the mum never to reject or not looking after her daughter because the world has changed from what it was during there time

4. The police has no say as I was not requesting that she should be arrested.
pls if u have the money just get her the phone cos if she kills hersf because of phone meein ur mind won't be at peace cos u actually caused it. Get her the phone then cut her off. but why u go de sleep with small children na its bad.
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2021
mk una dey leave all this small small gals una no go gree...
if you're not up to 25yrs,I'm not dating you
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
did you slept with the girl at all?
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by McCoy662(m): 3:52pm On Jan 18, 2021
Get her the new phone and save her life. She's just 18...she doesn't know what life means yet
Re: Breaking News ; Resumption Postponed Indefinitely (picture) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
padi94:
18 years minor? In which country?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN!! Never Let A Woman Deny You S£X With Stupid Excuses!! (photo) / If You Found Out That You've Been Dating A Cultist: / What The Hell Is Wrong Wit All These Kids And Their Virginity Fuss...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.