Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,208 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her (100263 Views)

Man Celebrates As His Wife Gives Birth After 17 Years Of Trying (Photos) / Photo Of The Woman Who Gifted Her Husband A Coffin On Fathers' Day In Anambra / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Kuns84(m): 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
It was all fun and games when this tweet went viral - a man showing the list of chores his woman gave him with detailed instructions on cleaning the bathroom of their apartment. Moreso, this woman specified that she will open her 'pum pum' for him that night only if the tasks are completed. lipsrsealed

While reading the comments under this tweet, I couldn't help but imagine what the reaction would've been if the genders were reversed. Just imagine if a husband created a list of bills his wife must pay before she can sleep in his house? or even chores to do before he can bring out money for feeding? Imagine the uproar and double standards that would generate.

It is increasingly glaring that men have become the subservient gender in relationships and marriages - expected to give everything while gaining little in return. you aren't even guaranteed the bare minimum (a faithful wife) for your efforts. In modern day relationships, men must remain traditional and be the sole providers while women no longer have to be traditional home keepers (their own responsibilities is now classed as oppression while yours remains a mandatory duty).

This is the world we now live in.

https://mobile.twitter.com/prospectmelv/status/1349888544890888192

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by shamsin6300(m): 9:04pm On Jan 17, 2021
What is PUM PUM?
Just asking for a neighbour friend.

431 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by MJBOLT: 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
even in marriages, women still carry out low key prostitution

656 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by anitabella: 9:06pm On Jan 17, 2021
shamsin6300:
What is PUM PUM?
Just asking for a neighbour friend.

it means toto... Pussy... Kittycat... Etc

217 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by ifex370(m): 9:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
MJBOLT:
even in marriages, women still carry out low key prostitution

Guy calm down na.

But this is actually a bit insulting for the man to even post shows why his wife can ridicule him to that extent.

349 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by atilla(m): 9:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Funny man and woman.
Me I go laff o but if I get this note again second day I no go find am funny

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by chatinent: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2021
Any conditions on me, I let it go.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Kuns84(m): 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2021
ifex370:

Guy calm down na.

But this is actually a bit insulting for the man to even post shows why his wife can ridicule him to that extent.

Most simps suffer from Stockholm syndrome.

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by nairalander2020(m): 9:20pm On Jan 17, 2021
Seen
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by CandyOps(m): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
see list oh lol. PUM PUM wey me I dey run from? this life no balance shaa

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
He should comply, its just some chores

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Heroclitus(m): 9:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
chatinent:
Any conditions on me, I let it go.

Bro, I want to create a thread and I'd have to post some files but the issue is that those files are larger than sizes of files allowed on this forum

anyway around it?
Are there ways to compress files?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Mrscarter(f): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
atilla:
Funny man and woman.
Me I go laff o but if I get this note again second day I no go find am funny

Lmao grin

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Hongkog(m): 9:31pm On Jan 17, 2021
anitabella:

it means toto... Pussy... Kittycat... Etc
kpekus grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Heroclitus(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
I'm not even married but for how long shall he continue to fulfill tasks just for the sake of sex?

We still dey January sef

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by LadySarah: 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
grin TeamForeignWomen, pls advise him.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
OK Na

Am a member of SMAN
I Have no say here

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by WhiteIverson: 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2021
Just give her 2k

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by habsydiamond(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Is better to be drinking beer at a palour than to wornout pesin strength on top personally imposed slavery on top 5pm pum pum.... Wey he fit no do once he don over work himself.... God save men biko

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by FalseProphet1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
I see many things.

I see the husband getting tired. I see him having a trailer loads of girlfriends, I see the wife complaining bitterly, I see the marriage crashing. This I have seen.

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by padi94(m): 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
When side chick don cook keep for am, say all you need to do to get pum pum is to eat and drink to have strength... Women be using their hand to spoil their marriage since 1800

190 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by ImaIma1(f): 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kuku kill him now

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Liposure: 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2021
But you can collect his money for free. I'm sure she's one of those feminists

11 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by ValCon888: 11:18pm On Jan 17, 2021
These chores are not a big deal. But she should not make it a condition for sex. That's stupid and counterproductive.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by AfroKnight: 12:22am On Jan 18, 2021
The husband finds it humorous.

It’s his cup of tea.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Cousin9999: 1:49am On Jan 18, 2021
lol

That's not unreasonable though. undecided
Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by Nobody: 2:10am On Jan 18, 2021
Love play cheesy

CandyOps:
see list oh lol. PUM PUM wey me I dey run from? this life no balance shaa

U do well by running oo

U see that Rose for Ago ehn en angry
Mak I no talk lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by 1Sharon(f): 3:27am On Jan 18, 2021
ValCon888:
These chores are not a big deal. But she should not make it a condition for sex. That's stupid and counterproductive.

Maybe it's such a big deal for him to do them

2 Likes

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by happybee: 4:09am On Jan 18, 2021
And after he's through with those chores, niggarr will be so exhausted asf grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by illicit(m): 4:13am On Jan 18, 2021
The wife may even be working at FCMB sef....

162 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Gives Husband A List Of Chores To Do Before He Can Have Sex With Her by femi4: 5:32am On Jan 18, 2021
So many names for that orifice, what's pum pum

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dad Killed 15ft Python Trying To Swallow His Son In Australia(Pics) / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.