Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,140 members, 7,780,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:14 AM

Sex Before Marriage - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before Marriage (32819 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Before Marriage by zexy2030(m): 5:06am On Jan 19, 2021
Millenniumlady:
For me me ooooo hmmmm though it's bad but i can't get married to someone I've not done :-Xwith because some men no dey belleful get to know if your partner have high or low libido so you can see if you guys are on the same page.......but how do married couples still to one partner all the time because some when you're use to eating egusi soup ogbolor go dey hungry you lipsrsealed ( runs out of the thread )
Nature designed women to stick to one partner, that's why we have issues with DNA, hymen and STIs. Condoms in sex is not sex is just throbbing for a tensed sexual release.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by zexy2030(m): 5:24am On Jan 19, 2021
KimVenom:
Good evening every please I just want to know if any of you can live without sex with your potential future partner.

Incase you can please drop a hint of the secret behind it.�

Also, what's your opinion about sex before marriage subtracting religious belief out of it what just you plain opinion.

Thank You very much.
Men initiate the sex

Women can't resist, when they truly love him and he has taken time.

They pity the man when he demands and has shown enough care, she feels an obligation to provide his demands not to loose him.

But in the actual, sex before marriage is complicated.

Alot of issues erupts such as unwanted pregnancy, Stds, loss of trusts, insecurity.

Nature has informed us that a woman is eligible to have sex, by one man, who broke her virginity.

Anything more than that, accumulates guilt and depression.

Wait for her, if she is a virgin. But do all medical test necessary.

Fvck her if she is not a virgin, but with caution.

It's not always easy for a woman who had had sex before to endure it till wedding night, they have fears and her friends will encourage the sex before marriage otherwise she gives her exes a goodbye sex before her wedding night. So in her yours is the freshest.

Most non virgins will feel trapped, so they engage in little sex before tying knot but those relationships dont lasts these days.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by GeneralPula: 5:39am On Jan 19, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Even retired olosho for Nairaland go still dey yarn opata for here say sex before marriage nor good

You self see ham bro..
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Newtononline(m): 5:55am On Jan 19, 2021
I have been in a relationship with my fiance for 5yrs now and we haven't had s3x. We are already planning our wedding. It was a decision we took right from the start based on personal values. We bought have kept ourselves. What actually is helping us is we are both virgins and I'm proud to say it. We are having a great great relationship much sweeter than most marriages

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Elsueno: 6:03am On Jan 19, 2021
KimVenom:
Good evening every please I just want to know if any of you can live without sex with your potential future partner.

Also, what's your opinion about sex before marriage subtracting religious belief out of it what just you plain opinion.

Thank You very much.

Yes of course, it's very easy, my reason is simple, relationship to me isn't about sex in the first place. I make sure this is very clear in all my engagements. As marriage is for ever, I need to understand the person am stuck with, this is very very important. this is usually the stage I have problems, because most women just want marriage jejely after like a few months of dating, which doesn't work for me. I just don't understand D rush, I didn't demand sex from them, nor asked for sleep overs.

Religious beliefs aside, I just find premarital sex unappealing, I want my wife brand new, so I would not spoil another's future wife. it's just that simple

5 Likes

Re: Sex Before Marriage by DWJOBScom(m): 6:16am On Jan 19, 2021
Rexnegro:

prove it bro .. honestly if you are free with your church pastor ask him if sex before marriage is a sin ? if he want to tell you the truth he will or else he will continue with the religious programming of telling you what you have been programmed to believe. do your findings and know the truth bro . I rest my case

What prove do you need?? Even a simple google a scripture in the bible will tell you so why bother a pastor or a priest. I will help you with one - 1 Corinthians 6:18-19 or proverbs 6.23
Re: Sex Before Marriage by anochuko01(m): 6:22am On Jan 19, 2021
Sex before marriage isn't a thing when you take away religion. Forget all this story, you can't tell me you'll be in a relationship for years with someone you've got real chemistry with and nothing is gonna happen. I can't believe that o!
I asked my ex then if she wanted a no sex relationship and she said she wasn't sure.. This is a girl who i assumed was more religious than I am...

The only thing that'll make me reject sex before marriage asides religion is that I want have a clear concience if the relationship doesn't work out and I wouldn't want anyone telling me how I used her.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Olas00(m): 6:23am On Jan 19, 2021
KimVenom:

I love this

You love this but you cant do it
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Olas00(m): 6:30am On Jan 19, 2021
iamcee:

Subtracting religious beliefs like you said,Sex before marriage isn't a good thing..I just feel bad about the way pre-marital sex is now common.
If the guy loves you,he should wait..girls,when you are not yet ready to having sex and he's saying he is not ready to wait,let him go..
Pre-marital sex is the main cause of increase in the rate of abortions
It increases risks of incurable disease, depression as well as some other things
Now,males and females are just in relationship for nothing else than sex and money.. that's bad...
Premarital sex isn't a good thing.. don't involve in it if you haven't
Once your partner understands you,you won't have problem.
One reason why getting a partner who understand you well is important

What of if the gel is having sex with another person outside?

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by elpochas: 6:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Some ladies can be funny especially on these forum.See them giving the OP advice.They dont want sex before marriage with their husband to be but will still go ahead to sleep with several men both for cash and fun behind his back.
I will advice you to see taste what ever you want to buy,to avoid future sexual problems.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Olas00(m): 6:34am On Jan 19, 2021
Bluehill1051:
I'll never marry a lady that denies me sex. After I've cut off all others, for the sake of fidelity and respect.
I wonder how some people see marriage as if it's a maximum prison. What's my own there anyways? Just misbehave thinking marriage has a hold on me n I'll treat u like a girl I met 2 days ago.
The koko is trust, understanding and communication. Like my friend use to say "Marriage is just a ceremony", If u guys don't start seeing each other as one from the early stage, marriage will not change it.

You just said it finish now
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 19, 2021
Olas00:

What of if the gel is having sex with another person outside?

That's why you need to know the kinda person you are about to start dating..go for a girl more interested in purity..
A responsible girl won't give room for pre-marital sex with the person she is dating talkless of someone else
Re: Sex Before Marriage by igboamakaaa: 6:38am On Jan 19, 2021
KimVenom:

Thank You very much.
What happens when you eat your meat before consuming the food?
Re: Sex Before Marriage by igboamakaaa: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2021
Toks2008:
Sex in itself is marriage. So just know that you become one with anyone you have sex with and marriage is about oneness.
My point exactly!! People tend to belittle the blood convenant involved in sexual intercourse and just label it as "casual", making it look like something everyone ought to do in their leisure time or when bored, if only they knew the volatility of the issue at hand. So many men and women have joined themselves to many demons, people with generational curses e.t.c all in the bid of 'having fun'.

God have mercy on us!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Before Marriage by GetMeRight: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2021
Doradorwa:
My opinion about sex before marriage is that if you can help it then don't have sex till you get married... There are some things that are involve in premarital sex that are way bigger than us... You have unplanned pregnancy, sexual diseases, abortions that sometimes cause emotional breakdown for the woman...
If your partner is understanding and really want to be with you then the lust will die... Communication and understanding is what matter ... Cos sooner or later when reality of life kicks in sex stop being a priority...

Communication and understanding to the rescue of premarital urge? Lol.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by MOVIC6: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2021
I better risk been religious and be saved and if heaven is not real I will still be happy I was religious till the end than living a reckless lifestyle.....
erico2k2:

Nah today!
that only concerns religious persons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Before Marriage by Psalmir(m): 7:00am On Jan 19, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]sorry sex before marriage is not a good idea just as the writer has said in his own view....I will like to share my own experience with you guys on here...I have a girlfriend that am planning to get married to and the first time we had sex,she got annoyed that we shouldn't have done that and I agreed with her l,the second time we had sex again,she said again that the sex brings pain to her body that all her stomach really aches her, the third time she fainted.so my question is this (1) what if there is need for sex before marriage so as to get to know more about your partner ability and strength for sex and (2) what if having sex with your partner shows that she or he is not good for you (3) what if one gender is an addict to sex than the other in which that has cause so many problems in marriage also like mine she keeps nagging and we keep fighting each time we have sex...so please I think I will need an answer to this please ....anyone to please help out
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2021
GetMeRight:

Communication and understanding to the rescue of premarital urge? Lol.
calm down sir... 100% absteiness is not sure... A mutual consent between the 2 partner will guarantee the feat...
Re: Sex Before Marriage by GetMeRight: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2021
oluwatosin070:
My opinion about the topic is I support sex after marriage..

I don't want to be religious but I believe that sex is not everything in marriage.
Then, why making big deal out of it?

You can have sex with your partner and still not get married to each other.

Moreover, is sex a criteria for a good marriage?

BTW..
this is the 3rd year without having sex but I'll admit it isn't easy but with God and discipline, I'm still standing strong..

Like I said, MY OPINION

One of the good criteria. Many couples have divorced over sex because one turned out to be "incompetent" after the marriage. Women are mostly the victims here.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 19, 2021
Sex before marriage is a sin. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by CSTRR: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2021
Over 95% of married couples were already having sex before marriage and 80‰ were already pregnant right on the altar of God.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by BiGVEEN58(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2021
Bluehill1051:
I'll never marry a lady that denies me sex. After I've cut off all others, for the sake of fidelity and respect.
I wonder how some people see marriage as if it's a maximum prison. What's my own there anyways? Just misbehave thinking marriage has a hold on me n I'll treat u like a girl I met 2 days ago.
The koko is trust, understanding and communication. Like my friend use to say "Marriage is just a ceremony", If u guys don't start seeing each other as one from the early stage, marriage will not change it.

VERY BRILLIANT.

MARRIAGE IS A SOCIAL CONSTRUCT.

Marriage is just a ceremony", If u guys don't start seeing each other as one from the early stage, marriage will not change it.

IF YOU BOTH DONT FIND YOURSELF COMPATIBLE MARRIAGE CANNOT HELP.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before Marriage by ekevwe(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2021
KimVenom:

Thank You very much.

Biko sex before marriage is the best. Forget what pastors will tell you after all most pastors had sex with their wives before they got married.

Sex before marriage helps you to know your sexual compatibility. Remember, sex keeps marriage.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by adebayo987: 7:54am On Jan 19, 2021
There are two types of love

1. LUST LOVE - marriage ends in divorce/relationship ends in breakup/there must be an end.

2. TRUE LOVE - marriage/relationship/everything ends in death.

my hobby is bad at sex but i still love him and can't dare to cheat. He can't cheat on me because we both work from home and we have cctv around the house. No trolls. We dated for 5 years and had sex like almost everyday and till now (married) we're still good. Know when it's true love before you have the premarital s*x otherwise, stay put until after the alter oath.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by oluwatosin070: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2021
One of the good criteria. Many couples have divorced over sex because one turned out to be "incompetent" after the marriage. Women are mostly the victims here. [/quote]

What happens when the sex life dies? Marriage dissolves?

What if God forbid, you are inactive in the sexual world, will u have preferred your partner to leave you?

More reason why having sex after marriage is best is because both partners can teach themselves what's best for them in marriage.. literally I mean more reason God didn't want sex before marriage..

Like I said earlier, these are my opinion but I also respect yours..

We are bounded by the choices we make at that crucial phase of our lives.. some good, some bad but the most important thing is be on the right path of success..

Cheers
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Rexnegro(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2021
DWJOBScom:

What prove do you need?? Even a simple google a scripture in the bible will tell you so why bother a pastor or a priest. I will help you with one - 1 Corinthians 6:18-19 or proverbs 6.23
I wish we have this convo here , schooling and reschooling each other.... bro fornication isn't u having sex with your gf or bf .. it's you having sex with prostitute, bro see just do your research deeply . adultery is you having sex with a married woman or man . bible never said anything particular about having sex with your gf or bf . so tell me or show me where it kicks against sex before marriage with ur gf or bf? we are learning okay so shoot I am all ears
Re: Sex Before Marriage by zexy2030(m): 9:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Newtononline:
I have been in a relationship with my fiance for 5yrs now and we haven't had s3x. We are already planning our wedding. It was a decision we took right from the start based on personal values. We bought have kept ourselves. What actually is helping us is we are both virgins and I'm proud to say it. We are having a great great relationship much sweeter than most marriages
O boy no let any girl scam u o, do a virginity test medically by a gynacologist(female), pls ensure trust before marriage. These girls aint loyal o.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Maobichek: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2021
Ladylite:

Sex is normal.

But it makes you loose interest over time.

#fact

Good morning, you have a good point there, let me clarify this, sex and love are two different things, you can't equate sex with love, between the two, I prefer love cos if someone truly loves you, he/she will make sacrifices and even have sex with you with open mind not restraining things from you, thank you.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Maobichek: 9:37am On Jan 19, 2021
falcon01:
same as getting married, only you loose interest and is stuck with some annoying prick you thought you loved!!

it is because we always overrate sex that makes ppl think and talk the way you just did. Anyone who go into a relationship or marriage cos of sex would talk the way you did and will surely regrate it. Go into a relationship or marriage with someone you enjoy other things with such as communication , likes and dislikes and not just sex, sex is important but if we have varieties, we will enjoy our relationships and marriages, thank you.
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Agbebakun22: 9:48am On Jan 19, 2021
igboamakaaa:

My point exactly!! People tend to belittle the blood convenant involved in sexual intercourse and just label it as "casual", making it look like something everyone ought to do in their leisure time or when bored, if only they knew the volatility of the issue at hand. So many men and women have joined themselves to many demons, people with generational curses e.t.c all in the bid of 'having fun'.

God have mercy on us!!

Oga no dey yarn those yeye things for my ear jare, those una yeye generational curse and that superstition no dey jare, religion had made Africa as whole underdeveloped till date... Having premarital sex doesn't invite any shit, everybody can't celibate or blinded with religion as u do
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Agbebakun22: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2021
MOVIC6:
I better risk been religious and be saved and if heaven is not real I will still be happy I was religious till the end than living a reckless lifestyle.....

E sure me die most of u weh carry religion for head no be all go make heaven, don't deceive urself oga, how many ten commandments are u obeying everyday..
Re: Sex Before Marriage by Agbebakun22: 9:51am On Jan 19, 2021
Nuttella:
Sex before marriage is a sin. Take it or leave it.

By religion folks right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / 6 Topics To Be Discussed Before You Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.