Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,599 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career (59175 Views)

Osimhen Sent Off As Napoli Lose To Roma / Ten Crazy Purchases Messi Could Make With His Barcelona Wages / Lionel Messi Considers His Barcelona Contract Over, Didn't Report For Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by bayelsaowei(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Slynation:
You don't refuse play when called upon, that would be very disrespectful of him....
Messi wasn't fully fit at all. But you do know messi..he would still want to see ways to support the team..it still ended in disaster.
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Beverlyjean(f): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2021
Slynation:

Messi didn't play neither the quarters nor semi's/finals because he was injured after the game against Chelsea in the round of 16, that doesn't mean his contributions wasn't noticed...But stay hating....!! as long as it gives you the required peace of mind!! your mental health at this stage is paramount to all "Barcelona fans worldwide"

The question here is simple...what was his contribution for barca in 06 in the CL...so because he was injured, it now means we should consider him cos he is messi... so if a player gets injured in the beginning of a season after like 5 matches and is out for the rest of the season, and the team ends up winning the league, u will now say the player was instrumental in the team winning the league title for that team...u messi fans are not well ooo , jokes apart....
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Still d best
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Beverlyjean(f): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2021
pquaver:

Messi scored winner in 2009 but second goal in 2011. David villa scored the 3rd and final goal

How did he score the winner in 09 when the match ended 2.0 of which he scored the second goal...so did 2011 end 2.1?? It ended 3.1 ...villas goal killed off the game... stop forcing achievements on that guy
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Slynation(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2021
Beverlyjean:

The question here is simple...what was his contribution for barca in 06 in the CL...so because he was injured, it now means we should consider him cos he is messi... so if a player gets injured in the beginning of a season after like 5 matches and is out for the rest of the season, and the team ends up winning the league, u will now say the player was instrumental in the team winning the league title for that team...u messi fans are not well ooo , jokes apart....
Your question has no direction because you tryna make sense where there is non
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by pquaver(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2021
Slynation:
That girl/guy doesn't know shit, yet arguing with the bonafide Barcelona fans....

It's amazing.. Something he didn't watch.. It was the match a Stamford bridge Messi won mourinho respect. All eyes and marking was on Ronaldinho and Rijkaard pulled his joker. Little did Chelsea know that the boys was capable of doing extreme damage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Beverlyjean(f): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2021
pquaver:
. You don't know what you are saying. Giuly never started a match in 2006 when Messi was fit. You don't even know Giuly and you are arguing with a barca fan. Can you imagine.. I watch every single champions league game on 2006. If your Giuly was more important than Messi at that point in time why was he on the bench for the 1st leg at Stamford Bridge? While Messi started and even won. Man of the match. You are deluded. All this people sef who comment nonsense after watch football on livescores.com, Wikipedia and goal.com I don tire for una. Giuly left Barcelona the next season which was 2007. So how will giuly leave barca for Messi if Messi was not integral to the ucl and Laliga? He left because it was clear to all and sundry that with the boys contribution he was not going to play much again.

Someone that got injured in the first half of the match when it was still 0.0 won man of the match grin grin grin...u messi fans are so delusional grin
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by pquaver(m): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2021
Beverlyjean:

How did he score the winner in 09 when the match ended 2.0 of which he scored the second goal...so did 2011 end 2.1?? It ended 3.1 ...villas goal killed off the game... stop forcing achievements on that guy
do u see how dumb you are.. If you are giving villa the props of killing of the game in 2011 so how is making it 2-0 not the same as killing of the game in a match that ended 2-0? Are you sure your cognitive reasoning is still in intact?
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Beverlyjean(f): 11:48am On Jan 18, 2021
OJEEMAH:

He scored the winner after Pedro equalizer in 2011 final.

And Messi has never lost a UCL final.

Lol..he has only played 3 finals...ronaldo has played 6
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Slynation(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2021
bayelsaowei:
Messi wasn't fully fit at all. But you do know messi..he would still want to see ways to support the team..it still ended in disaster.
I guess if Fati or Coutinho wasn't injured, he wouldn't have featured in that match, we no get anybody for bench
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Beverlyjean(f): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2021
Slynation:
Your question has no direction because you tryna make sense where there is non

grin grin...now u cant counter my reasoning cos u know u have nothing to counter it
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by pquaver(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Someone that got injured in the first half of the match when it was still 0.0 won man of the match grin grin grin...u messi fans are so delusional grin

Don't be stupid he got injured in the return leg at camp NOU. He played 90mins at Stamford bridge.. Come are u people sure we are arguing with a normal person? I won't answer this person again until am sure his cognitive aspect is in order
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by bayelsaowei(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2021
Slynation:
I guess if Fati or Coutinho wasn't injured, he wouldn't have featured in that match, we no get anybody for bench
as in..I looked at the barca bench and I wondered if we are ready for any competition..barca won't win even a plastic cup this season..
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Beverlyjean(f): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2021
pquaver:
do u see how dumb you are.. If you are giving villa the props of killing of the game in 2011 so how is making it 2-0 not the same as killing of the game in a match that ended 2-0? Are you sure your cognitive reasoning is still in intact?

Shey u talked about winning goals...and I said there's nothing like that cos those games dint end by a goal difference...rather 2....
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by pquaver(m): 11:51am On Jan 18, 2021
Beverlyjean:

And so? Does it matter playing in finals? I just want to know?
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by pquaver(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Shey u talked about winning goals...and I said there's nothing like that cos those games dint end by a goal difference...rather 2....

OK so by ur logic winning goals are only by 1 goal difference? I want to know exactly which direction you are head and how to tackle you
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Panti7: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2021
1949 Nigerian footballers play without boots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxKflP3oGJA
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by bayelsaowei(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2021
Beverlyjean:

abeg remind me of the 6 finals he played...he has won only 5 CL...

While messi has won 4..

Abi am I saying this in error?
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by OJEEMAH(m): 11:57am On Jan 18, 2021
Beverlyjean:

Is that an achievement?

Messi has 100% record in the finals.

How about your goat??
He suffered a loss against Messi in 2009 UCL finals.
Remember the header??
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Beverlyjean(f): 11:58am On Jan 18, 2021
pquaver:

Don't be stupid he got injured in the return leg at camp NOU. He played 90mins at Stamford bridge.. Come are u people sure we are arguing with a normal person? I won't answer this person again until am sure his cognitive aspect is in order

But u said he won man of the match...u areca bloody liar and u hv been caught in ur web of lies.... he no contributions in both legs...u must explain how and when he won man of the match...bloody liar...u just are here embarrassing urself
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Slynation(m): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2021
bayelsaowei:
as in..I looked at the barca bench and I wondered if we are ready for any competition..barca won't win even a plastic cup this season..
Lol.....I've already given up on Champions leaguegrin La Liga, I know we on same level with Real, but ATM are on another level this season... let's hope they fumble along the line like Real Sociedad grin
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Beverlyjean(f): 11:59am On Jan 18, 2021
pquaver:

And so? Does it matter playing in finals? I just want to know?

Yes...it definitely matters....its in every players cv...now it doesn't matter cos its messi..u guys are clowns
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Slynation(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Beverlyjean:

grin grin...now u cant counter my reasoning cos u know u have nothing to counter it
Not so... because I know there is nothing I will say to ever convince a hater
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by OJEEMAH(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
pquaver:
Messi also killed the game in 2009 finals versus Man United.
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Beverlyjean(f): 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
bayelsaowei:
abeg remind me of the 6 finals he played...he has won only 5 CL...

While messi has won 4..

Abi am I saying this in error?

2 with man u( back to back) and 4 with madrid ( back to back to back) messi has never even played a back to bk CL final in his career...ronaldo has don it with 2 different teams
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Beverlyjean(f): 12:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Is that an achievement?

Messi has 100% record in the finals.

How about your goat??
He suffered a loss against Messi in 2009 UCL finals.
Remember the header??

At least he won more ...unlike ur dwarf that lost back to back to back international final and has still hasn't won 1 grin
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Slynation(m): 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Beverlyjean:

But u said he won man of the match...u areca bloody liar and u hv been caught in ur web of lies.... he no contributions in both legs...u must explain how and when he won man of the match...bloody liar...u just are here embarrassing urself
stop saying rubbish.... Messi and Deco were the pivotal players in that match when all eyes was on Ronaldinho, you need to revisit that clip to appreciate Messi, but no, hating is your full time job, so good luck....

As things stands now, Lionel Messi (your worst nightmare) is the current world footballer of the year....!! make e choke you grin

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by bayelsaowei(m): 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
Slynation:
Lol.....I've already given up on Champions leaguegrin La Liga, I know we on same level with Real, but ATM are on another level this season... let's hope they fumble along the line like Real Sociedad grin
as for CL lets brace up for impact and disgrace. I wonder how we even got here..Barca had no succession plan for the Team. All we have now are young chaps running all over the place, making mistakes. How do we stand out competitive.?? MESSI should pack his Kaya and leave for PSG or some other place. He shouldn't stress himself anymore.. he should emulate wizkid.
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Beverlyjean(f): 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Slynation:
stop saying rubbish.... Messi and Deco were the pivotal players in that match when all eyes was on Ronaldinho, you need to revisit that clip to appreciate Messi, but no, hating is your full time job, so good luck....

As things stands now, Lionel Messi (your worst nightmare) is the current world footballer of the year....!! make e choke you grin

grin another delusional talk...he is not cos they dint award last year....so that part is empty for now but I dont expect much from minions that are delusional
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Slynation(m): 12:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
bayelsaowei:
as for CL lets brace up for impact and disgrace. I wonder how we even got here..Barca had no succession plan for the Team. All we have now are young chaps running all over the place, making mistakes. How do we stand out competitive.?? MESSI should pack his Kaya and leave for PSG or some other place. He shouldn't stress himself anymore.. he should emulate wizkid.

Lol...yes ogrin although PSG as well lacks creative midfields and defence, only dangerous attacks....we can beat then only if our defence can neutralize their attacking force....Mbappe's speed tho grin
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by bayelsaowei(m): 12:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Beverlyjean:

2 with man u( back to back) and 4 with madrid ( back to back to back) messi has never even played a back to bk CL final in his career...ronaldo has don it with 2 different teams
ok youre correct. But he didn't score in the second finals with Man u against barca.

In summary ronaldo has just one CL cup ahead of messi..wether it is back to back or front to front.

Why didn't ronaldo score against in the finals against barca in 2009?? Answer.
Re: Lionel Messi Sent-off For The First Time In His Barcelona Career by Slynation(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Beverlyjean:

grin another delusional talk...he is not cos they dint award last year....so that part is empty for now but I dont expect much from minions that are delusional
who do you this thing grin hope you're getting paid for hating on world best player grin so since Olympics was postponed last year, all the formal record holders and winners has been void abi....A useless and myopic CR7 fan for a reason grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa Builds Sport Centre In Kaduna / Ahmed Musa Buys Mercedes Benz V Class 2019 Zero KM Worth N31m / Lady Slams Mbappe For Not Replying Her DM, Says “I Am Not Your Mate”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.