Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,960 members, 7,806,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? (2891 Views)

Powerful Secret Of Early Morning Urine (RELOADED) / I am having spiritual problems and I need help / Spiritual Importance Of Early Morning Urine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? by skyk7: 4:37am On Jan 18, 2021
Hello nairalanders, trust everyone is having a pleasing new year.

So I recently came across this video on YouTube with a certain young man who claims he is a priest of a certain deity. I was surprised to see that most of the teachings he is giving out to his viewers are really disturbing to hear. In the video attached, he was telling the viewers to drink their urines that it would solve their problems.

I found the video very disturbing and not healthy for the public, and I reported it to YouTube for proper review. However, no action has been taken since the report. Does it really mean that such is permissible in a public platform which prohibit participators from sharing unhealthy content to the public? As irritative as this, some Nigerians were still commending and praising him for telling them to drink their urines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7QGcUR-Bus

The gullibility of some individuals is beyond this earth. I know many people will still fall prey that drinking urine as the young man had claimed, will solve their problems. However, I think the medical implications that would resurface in the health of many who participate in that practice, may be more deadly than the problem the people are trying to solve.

In another video, he was telling the viewers to extract blood from the forehead and mix it with a bean, then add it to the food or drink of the innocent victims to fall prey of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhb_Ip2N1oY

The essence of this post is to let the public know that drinking urine or any other fetish engagement is not a problem solver. The world is still battling to conquer covid 19, since the inception of this pandemic, there have been so many deliberations as to what led to the invention of the virus which has killed thousands of souls throughout the world. Even if we have no evidence, we do know too well that some people living in China where it started are receptive to eat anything not minding the implications. Now for a young man to take his phone, videoed himself and start telling people to drink urine is absolutely despicable to me. Who knows the next thing he will tell the people to do?

Please join me to report these videos to YouTube. If this kind of contents is allowed to inflate a public platform like YouTube continuously, it means with time people will start seeing feces as a healthy substance to eat without thinking it twice.

Re: Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? by ipobarethieves: 4:46am On Jan 18, 2021
sad undecided most dumb lady will fall for this hi tech Criminal

1 Like

Re: Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? by YoonSung79: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2021
I laugh this country
Re: Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? by skyk7: 10:07am On Jan 18, 2021
ipobarethieves:
sad undecided most dumb lady will fall for this hi tech Criminal

Just imagine the level of gullibility of some Nigerians. I am really ashamed...
Re: Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? by jantman(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2021
skyk7:
Hello nairalanders, trust everyone is having a pleasing new year.

So I recently came across this video on YouTube with a certain young man who claims he is a priest of a certain deity. I was surprised to see that most of the teachings he is giving out to his viewers are really disturbing to hear. In the video attached, he was telling the viewers to drink their urines that it would solve their problems.

I found the video very disturbing and not healthy for the public, and I reported it to YouTube for proper review. However, no action has been taken since the report. Does it really mean that such is permissible in a public platform which prohibit participators from sharing unhealthy content to the public? As irritative as this, some Nigerians were still commending and praising him for telling them to drink their urines.

The gullibility of some individuals is beyond this earth. I know many people will still fall prey that drinking urine as the young man had claimed, will solve their problems. However, I think the medical implications that would resurface in the health of many who participate in that practice, may be more deadly than the problem the people are trying to solve.

In another video, he was telling the viewers to extract blood from the forehead and mix it with a bean, then add it to the food or drink of the innocent victims to fall prey of this.

The essence of this post is to let the public know that drinking urine or any other fetish engagement is not a problem solver. The world is still battling to conquer covid 19, since the inception of this pandemic, there have been so many deliberations as to what led to the invention of the virus which has killed thousands of souls throughout the world. Even if we have no evidence, we do know too well that some people living in China where it started are receptive to eat anything not minding the implications. Now for a young man to take his phone, videoed himself and start telling people to drink urine is absolutely despicable to me. Who knows the next thing he will tell the people to do?

Please join me to report these videos to YouTube. If this kind of contents is allowed to inflate a public platform like YouTube continuously, it means with time people will start seeing feces as a healthy substance to eat without thinking it twice.

@SKYK7

STOP PASTING NONSENSE ON NAIRALAND forum as Nairaland is for Sanity

NOTE: Demons fears water: read (Genesis 1:2)
Anyone that is drinking urine is posses with demons, and if you want to be posses by evil spirit then you can drink urine
Re: Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? by 1Sharon(f): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2021
Yes urine works, I recommend camel piss.

Ask anti-christian
Re: Does Drinking Urine Solve Spiritual Problems? by Waterlrd: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=skyk7 post=98173522]Hello nairalanders, trust everyone is having a pleasing new year.

If what the man is preaching is not comfortable to you or perhaps it didn't comform to your believe or that you need scientific prove to believe him, it will be nice contacting him directly to raise your objection .
If you can intelligently approach him & pen your questions & sort his reactions....
It will be wise of you gaining new knowledge which may aid you , if you're a research student.
If you cannot do any of the above , then , your reaction or preaching against the man is born out of ignorance and you should desist from giving anybody headache here.

(1) (Reply)

God And The Male Ego / Happy Birthday To Bishop Dr. Goddy Okafor. / Jesus Christ And The Yoruba Gods(sango,ogun) Who Existed First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.