Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? (15392 Views)

Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by nkemjacob2(m): 4:40am On Jan 18, 2021
It might shock you that many Nigerians will not know this. Prove me wrong. Pls no lies

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Tunde835(m): 5:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Alimosho in Lagos don't know
Wow! First to comment

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by LegendHero(m): 5:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Some people don’t even know their local government name let alone the chairman name.

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Rtk5: 5:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Local Government Chairman isn't my problem abeg. Abi na that one be your problem?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Hafnar: 5:33am On Jan 18, 2021
Nigerians don't care about local governments, sad truth.

26 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 18, 2021
You that know the name of the president, how has that changed anything?

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Dayoebe(m): 5:40am On Jan 18, 2021
who cares about who he is
Just a political appointment, nothing more

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by YoonSung79: 6:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Who cares?

Abeg Get responsive website + Domain Registration + SEO for 20k. Check my signature for contact details

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by orisa37: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2021
THE MORE WE DELAY THE ENTHRONEMENT OF AUTONOMOUS POLICING RESOURCING AND ELECTIONEERING CONTROL TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES AND LIMIT FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO FOREIGN AFFAIRS MILITARY AND TREATIES, THE MORE WE ENTANGLE RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY INTO THE FABRICS OF NIGERIA.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by helinues: 6:52am On Jan 18, 2021
What?

I don't know and not interested to know

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 18, 2021
I don't care. to hell with him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by dgang: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
He is a Yahoo boy like all nigerian politicians living or dead.

Yahoo boys tell their victims anything to make them depart with their resources.

Politicians do the exact same.

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Olunmercy56(f): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
angry I don't know lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by xynerise: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
I only know of the Governor's name. The rest are not important to me

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Tunde835:
Alimosho in Lagos don't know
Jelili Suleimon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Muhylonaire007: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Mtcheeeew

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Sunnycliff(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
APC have never conducted Local government elections in my State, Imo.

What we keep on having is caretaker committee that can be set up today and dissolved tomorrow.

APC is a deadly canker worm here.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by BafanaBafana: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2021
We stopped having local government chairman since 2003, thanks OBJ who handed the local government to the governors.
What we have now are just commissioners who are hired and fired by the governor as he pleases.
The effectiveness of the local government now depends on how much room the governor gives them, and how much percentage of their allocation he makes available to them.
In a state like Benue where the governor is a sadist, you know what to expect

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Christonjnr(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2021
Lier Mohammad

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Oyiboman69: 7:16am On Jan 18, 2021
Buhari Mohammed.... undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Anyiodogwu: 7:16am On Jan 18, 2021
Nwanosike
Kelga rivers state

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Robisky001(m): 7:16am On Jan 18, 2021
The same Op that wants to know people's local govt Chairman doesn't even know his. Else, he would have lead by example. Anyway, mine is
JITE BROWN!!!

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by ursullalinda(f): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2021
I used to follow up on such till I lost interest in Nigerian politics........who the LG chairman help?

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by affinity77(m): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2021
How does it put meal on my table?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Hon. Samuel Nwanosike 

See shameless youths everywhere.

See as d shame dey sweet for dem mouths like puff puff.
See as shame dey draw for dem mouths like okro!

With these sets of youths, the future of this nation is damn bleak mehn!

#Hardtruths.
Truth no talk say make we no call him name.
Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter towards the truth!

ednut1:
The average lga in lagos gets 150m monthly. Nothing to show
Tunde, is that the question they asked you?
Offpoint as usual!
Shaking our head(s)!

Farki:
And this is why Nigeria has been going nowhere since 1999
GBAMSOLUTELY!
End of thread!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by ednut1(m): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2021
The average lga in lagos gets 150m monthly. Nothing to show
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by zealousayo(m): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2021
I don't know, I have never heard of him.
Aregbesola destroyed local governments in Osun, and Oyetola too is following his footsteps. When Oyinlola(PDP) was in power, local government chairmen were very popular because they did many social amenities then, so one would definitely know them. What we have now are caretakers not chairmen, and they are merely figure heads. More importantly, I don't give a damn about them.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Abalado(f): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2021
My local government chairman is the most useless chairperson I ever see, Ado EKITI Local government area of EKITI state capital south west Nigeria west Africa,,she didn't do anything so far ,and she's an opportunist o,tho am not surprised when the governor didn't do anything how could the chairman do,,even the president failed NIGERIANS too,, useless party call APC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Bosss73: 7:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Collins Ebere .....Aba south local government chairman

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Local Government Chairman? by Tekzyflex(m): 7:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Philemon kingoli (okrika LGA in Rivers State.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maritime University To Commence Academic Activities Soon – Naval Chief / Photos: Idps In Maiduguri Protest On The Street Over Hunger and Lack Of Water / "Ogbonnaya Onu Should Be Made SGF" - Victor Attah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.