Stats: 3,150,327 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria (29910 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians / Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by nasoeb: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Please this should be in jokes section.

Honeywell searchline Excel infrared open path flammable Gas detector.
Benefits :
* Wider area coverage - most likely to pick up any leak.
* No unrevealed failure modes - no possibility of blocked gas path to detector.
* Detector location not as critical.
* Indicates Size of hazard.
Note: Highly recommended World wide use at gas plant's station and Gas Tank Farms.
* Dm me privately if interested.

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by jaiykem: 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
We all asked for a youthful president and Yahaya Bello instead of going below decides to blow up, he's eligible though. A youth has come out oo! Are we supporting him or still going for the 80s
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/im-in-2023-presidential-race-to-liberate-nigeria-yahaya-bello/
let the looting begin ..shey dem say spending for presidential candidates shouldn’t exceed 10.2b naira ? Apart from forms.. and I hope his salary since can cover it constitutionally, I also hope they can quickly look for someone they can give the loots already to say he’s bankrolling the best presidential candidate because of the love for Nigeria without any motive or any benefits..
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by ArcFresky(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Next time you quote someone, especially a long text, delete all, except vital areas.

To do this remove all words except encapsulated words inside.. [°°°°°] and any others you want to remove.

Example:
[quote author=omoharry post=98181982]

[quote author=omoharry]

[s]Look at this diluted fool that has not save Kogi state since he took office.Its the whole of the country that he want to save. Any youth supporting this failure is as stupid[/s] as our old hag politicians... ]
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by esereme2019: 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
Just like the one the almighty sai baba has liberated.

Rubbish and gibberish talk.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by puremaker7(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Tloc:

You and your PAY-MASTER are clowns. Let him contest, all that money he refused to pay civil servants and pensioners will be recovered. Shikena.
When it comes to Election in Nigeria, you people are so inconsequential.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Obeysco: 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Has he even liberated his Kogi people, let alone coming to liberate a whole nation?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by iampeterben(m): 1:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
Sorry you are not our next president.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Delhdel: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Of all people, Yaya for president? You that can't even differentiate BTW Covid 19 & malaria .Liberate Kogi first & let the evidence speak for u!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by officialsaw01(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Chai! c some people option?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Raph82(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
See a fool that can not liberate his state out of stinking poverty planning to liberate Nigeria, who cursed this nation for crying out aloud?

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by roscoman: 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yeye Bello or what is that your name again ?. Don't worry, we don't need you to liberate Nigeria for us. You that cannot fixed ordinary 1 kilometre of road in any part of Kogi State is now dreaming of liberating a whole Nigeria ?. Forget just leave Nigeria out of your plans. First for all pay Kogi State civil servants and pensioners salaries first and started fixing some road's in Kogi State. You are just lucky to become Governor at your age but unfortunately you really disappointed the youths and your generation. Nigerians don't need someone like you as a Presidents.

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by nasoeb: 1:18pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yahaya bello suppose dey act comedy sef.

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by don3e(m): 1:21pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lies, Big Lies..�
Liberate your self.
The next President is coming from the South.
Wake up....
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 18, 2021
Omihanifa:
Who dey deceive this one undecided
Making this one president is as good as reinforcing failure, hunger and double insecurity

Somebody that calls himself governor and yet there no meaningful project to his name in 6yrs undecided

Let EFCC investigate his projects over 2 terms let us see something.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by ujezeez(m): 1:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
see mumu wey no fit liberate kogi state from underdevelopment...park one side jor...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by tnerro1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Liberate Nigeria from Next Level? They will soon suspend you for anti party activities
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
If it is APC or PDP, know it is trash but trash get grade though
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by odeyinugbolahan(m): 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2021
Oga... First liberate Kogi state before you talk of Nigeria...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by inkristed(m): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Really these guys just take Nigerians for fools

Liberate Nigeria when your governance of a state is so ridiculous

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Yankee101: 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
I pity kogi civil servants and residents

Dem go divert una money for campaign
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by lushak(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
helinues:
For more jokes, SMS Yahaya Bello to 419

Who be this guy eehhhhhhh? Guy, I don die for laughter as u put the joker to his place. U even sounded funnier than the funny monk...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by fof1: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/im-in-2023-presidential-race-to-liberate-nigeria-yahaya-bello/

JOKERS ARE DECEIVERS. THIS IS ONE SUCH FELLOW.DAY DREAMERS AND FUN STARS AT D CORRIDORS OF POWER. You have been unable to Rule Kogi State well,is it Nigeria u will Pilot? DECEITS OF LUCIFER.

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Adekdammy: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
So he knows he is in bondage
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Tloc(m): 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
puremaker7:
When it comes to Election in Nigeria, you people are so inconsequential.

Hahahahahahahah!
Yet you are the guys most deprived.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by mrdino(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by olatuns2017: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Where are Easterners Presidential candidates for Nigeria in 2023?

I guessed they are waiting for Biafra presidential race

Or

They have lost the presidential elections in 2023 already?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Latvin: 2:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
iamdapsyj:

He knows what he is doing. Its a political game in APC. He is just a mere front for Tinubu and at the last minute at the APC Congress, he will step down for him. Nigerian politics is predictable.

Yes, either what you have said or he is positioning for the Vice Presidential slot. Easy to see through the whole shenanigan
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by prigoz(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Just like you have liberated kogi and make bakers to pay tax on each loaf of bread.

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Hafnar:
grin this tatata man?

Imagine grin grin

Obasanjo Wows Akinwumi Adesina With His Dance At His Foundation Launch In US / Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / ANAMBRA Man Names Newborn After Tinubu