Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria (29906 Views)

Ganduje: Tinubu has approved blueprint to liberate, De-Marginalize South East / 2023: Time To Liberate Yourself, Vote Out APC - Atiku To Lagosians / Bianca Ojukwu Joins Anambra South Senatorial Race To Liberate Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by atiku07(m): 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
werey Librate Kogi first ode yahoogov
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
inkristed:
Really these guys just take Nigerians for fools

Liberate Nigeria when your governance of a state is so ridiculous

Don't mind the idiot...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by clickwtB(m): 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Liar!
Michaeltreasure:
If this is true, then Nigeria is irredeemable.
Imagine someone who doesn't have a single project in his name running for president!
I live in Lokoja town and I tell you, Yahaya Bello is a disaster. This guy is visionless. His government in Kogi state has no direction. In fact, he only comes to the state when ever allocation from Abuja arrives.
Yet, he still has supporters! Nigeria seems to be cursed. Our love for mideiocrity is appalling. We hate saying the truth. Until we as a nation decide to be sincere to ourselves, we won't go anywhere!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Minemrys: 2:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
Realtord43:
I so much prefer yahaya bello than tinubu!
You are a Fool. Am sorry, i d0n't insult people online, but you are a big f0ol for thinking within this line.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by clickwtB(m): 2:45pm On Jan 18, 2021
Carry on with the project of making Nigeria a better country.
Nigerian minorities are country majority!A minority that believes in Nigeria will balance the nation and move it on!
Kogi is just another mini Nigeria,if you handle it well then you need to move to a higher level. grin cheesy
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by LegalWolf: 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2021
Your wereh was disguising before... Thank God you’ve soro soke..bastard. You want to wreck us like u wrecked Kogi right?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Oziamodu11: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
as for me and my household our vote is for bello
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Minemrys: 2:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
nairalander2020:
all Naija politician are thesame if am not mistaken.The will promise heaven on earth but wait till the assume office.
sweettalk and naija politician be like 5and6
oga, this one cann0t even pr0mise you anything. No just stress yourself. Na the guy wey el rufai dy kneel down beg kogi people to vote na. He engineered abi pioneered rigging by helicopter na.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by wink2015(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
THIS BOY FIT WIN O !

After all this is the kind of people Buhari like and would prefer that Yahaya Bello succeed him in 2023.

DO NOT BE SURPRISE, YAHAYA BELLO COULD BE NIGERIA 'S NEXT PRESIDENT AS LONG AS BUHARI PREFER THAT IT MIGHT COME TO LIGHT.

NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY OF WONDER.

I noticed something President Buhari has some likeness for governor Yahaya Bello.

It might be for the reason Buhari did all that he could to block all the obstacles that stood governor Bello 's way and then make him win the last election in Kogi state.

Governor Yahaya Bello went on to defend the Buhari administration in live television during the endsars protest.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Tulsaguy: 3:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
He admitted that Nigeria needs to be FREED. In other words, the country has been in BONDAGE of the incompetent kleptomaniac buffoons......
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Proftowin: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Liberate your sense first!
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Antymike: 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Yahaya Bello should define liberty and then relate it to human experience in kogi state, particularly under his two term governorship.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by octavian(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Many Nigerians are proud to endorse his candida­ture for the presidential seat, not only in the near future, but also in the 2023 elections because he would be a can­didate who has the potential to restore peace to Nigeria and also effectively carry the youths along

When you thought you have seen it all, God please help us in Nigeria...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by AerialMapper: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
Clown!

Liberate and save our country from who?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by nikdam: 3:34pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Eohara(m): 3:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
Or to liberate your loot
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by GOODLUCK2015: 4:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/im-in-2023-presidential-race-to-liberate-nigeria-yahaya-bello/
NONSENSE/ USELESS AMBITION, WHO WILL VOTE FOR YOU? WHICH COUNTRY WILL YOU BE PRESIDENT?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by GOODLUCK2015: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2021
quote author=thuxzwda1 post=98175690]

fantabulous...[/quote] which country president?
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Evidenx(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
South for SOUTHERNER, east for EASTERNERS, west for WESTERNERS,north for NORTHERNERS
NIGERIA FOR NOBODY.
HE WILL BE PRESIDENT OF NOBODY. YEYE BELLO.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
Mad man talking.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by darqly(m): 5:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
This clown did nothing for Kogi in his first four unfortunate years, now it seems he will do nothing else till 2023. If he wants to campaign, he should resign as governor and focus on his already failed presidential bid.
A truly useless boy this Yahaya Bello.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Ever8090: 6:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fool..big fool.. useless fool..
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Briller: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is the craziest joke I have heard this year. Yahaya Bello of all people. Bloated airless brained governor

I now strongly believe the secession theory of Biafrans. Every region should go their way.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by sukar886: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
you have to liberate kogi first...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by bolaayenimo: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
He has liberated Kogi from COVID-19

sukar886:
you have to liberate kogi first...
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Blackdisciple(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
you ke!

you that couldn't even do okene road na the whole country you wan to govern Weldon ehh
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by delishpot: 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
Na so... Only a fool would expect you to say otherwise.
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Rawhumper(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2021
These Northern politicians think Nigeria is business as usual....i fear there will be tots anarchy if a Northern wins next election.

We are crying the situation of the country and this goat wants to liberate his ass or what.

nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/im-in-2023-presidential-race-to-liberate-nigeria-yahaya-bello/
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by Seyzcham91(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by starz100: 7:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
This one wants to foo. l himself, more of a popularity stunt to buy the already battered political image. He don see nigeria finish, chai no shame at all
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by subcbouy: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Who is still waiting for a manifesto to choose its presidential candidate? I am surprised that people still expect to hear from all these looters to take a side in politics. Nothing is especially crucial than these people to start deceiving us again as usual because of hungry many are ready to sellout their gullibility for noodles and rice. For me, make white come to start their second colonization
Re: Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria by chaloskyx: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
STOP LYING YAYA YOU HAVE NO SUCH INTENTION OYA TELL US HOW DO YOU PLAN ON LIBERATING US AND WHO OR DO YOU WANT TO LIBRATE US FROM WHY DONT YOU START BY GIVING US YOUR MANIFESTO AND LETS SEE WHAT NEW THING YOU ARE BRINGING TO THE TABLE. GONE ARE THE DAYS OF APC CHANGE AND PDP POWER TO THE PEOPLE SLOGANS WHICH HOLD NO WATER SHOW US WHAT YOU HAVE ESPECIALLY WITH REGARDS TO THE YOUTH AND FUTURE GENERATION.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jibrin Pictured Watching Chelsea-Man U Game / Interview With Shem Obafaiye, "My Oga At The Top" After The Channels TV Saga / Osinbajo In Talks With South West Governors Over Amotekun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.