Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Men With These Habits Should Be Mindful Of Prostatitis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Men With These Habits Should Be Mindful Of Prostatitis (440 Views)

Be Mindful Of What You Buy From Hausa Streets Hawkers / Growing Trend Of Young Men With White Beard / Avoid These Habits. Your Back Will Thank You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men With These Habits Should Be Mindful Of Prostatitis by hennan234: 7:05am On Jan 18, 2021
Prostatitis is increasingly common nowadays although many people don't know anything about this. If you want to avoid the occurrence of prostatitis, you need to understand the specific causes and understand some groups of men with high risk, and then plan out the strategies and preventive measures to make your prostate healthier.

Men who work in the office and often sit for a long time. Office works, such as developers and designers, typically rest for work task for a lengthy time period, which not simply change the blood blood flow, but also reduce the fat burning capacity, generating the growth and deposition of hazardous compound. As time passes, prostatic congestion will occur and affect the urogenital system, thus leading to prostatitis.

Long-distance bus drivers. Due to the long-distance task, shuttle individuals can not really urinate in time, finished in a big accumulation of urea in the bladder. In this case, the prostate gland is compressed, disrupting normal urinary function. And urea also contains a lot of bacteria that can infect the prostate gland, causing prostatitis.

Men who drink alcohol frequently. Alcohol is known for having a number of adverse effects on the body. If consumed in excess, it may cause prostate tissues to become congested, leading to inflammation of the prostate gland. So male friends should pay attention to this problem and take a lesson to avoid prostatitis.

Men who often eat fatty and spicy food. Scientific studies have learned that those with extreme body weight have a tendency to squeeze internal organs. Usually, the excess fat cannot be eliminated in a timely manner. As a result, the position of the prostate gland is squeezed and the normal function of the prostate gland is destroyed, thus easily resulting in prostatitis. Additionally, spicy foods can also irritate the endocrine system, damaging prostate tissues and causing symptoms of prostatitis.

Men with cystitis with no timely therapy. Patients with cystitis, if left untreated for a long time, can become very likely to bacterial infection and spread out, after which the prostate gland will develop into a key target for infection. In order to avoid the symptoms of prostatitis, male friends must protect the urinary system hygiene and stay away from bacterial contact.

Due to the operate condition or perhaps the poor residing practices, a lot of male buddies are at certain danger of obtaining prostatitis. But don’t overreact, the prostatitis is totally curable. If you have acute prostatitis, physical treatment or chemical medicine can help you pull through.

When your situation become worse and the disease develops into chronic prostatitis, then you can try herbal medicine Diuretic and Anti-inflammatory Pill (For more information, please feel free to refer to http://www.diureticspill.com/ for details and knowledge.) which has no drug resistance or side effects and can effectively reduce inflammation and improve man’s prostate health.
Re: Men With These Habits Should Be Mindful Of Prostatitis by meobizy(f): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2021
Men who breathe oxygen. The many write-ups on Nairaland have made me believe that being a man is enough reason to contract the condition.

Men who visit Nairaland. This is similar to my first point. Still I chose to include it.

Men in happy marriages. Once again, any reason whatsoever flies with these articles.

Men who indulge in healthy lifestyles. Aha, you didn't see that coming.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tested Positive For Covid-19, I'm Very Very Confused / Let Me Write Your Short Fiction Stories For You. / Am Suffering Unexplainable Weight Loss Since 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.