Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (37268 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Harrykn: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
naso ndi Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
WHO CARED
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by mrkings84(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
neonly:
D woman should just sell d house and divorce the man and come and meet us here in eruop otherwise na d man go kill am

No be only eruop, na coupon!
I don see who dey Europe!
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by toprealman: 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
The woman must be from the league of big god small girl...... otherwise, how can you explain this crap?
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by slowice(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Omo undecided
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Cousin9999: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Fake story.
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by neonly: 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
mrkings84:

No be only eruop, na coupon!
I don see who dey Europe!

Hahahaha we go die here together no bi you and yur people vote buhari
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Mayng01(m): 12:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
Could this be true?
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by okwadatigbogal: 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
Typical Nigerian man. Barely brings anything to the table. They always want to eat their cake and have it, under the guise of tradition. The lady should better stand her ground and kick out the brokeass for good. Bunch of leeches

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by johnnychuks(m): 12:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
we have not hard from the man yet so no conclusion for now.
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
What a stupid appeal to the court. So what was the court's decision? I hope they ejected him from the house?

Wait a minute, I thought they said women in the North never work and are always in bondage to their husbands' handouts. Where did this one get the money to marry a second wife for her husband and still build her own house?
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by okwadatigbogal: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
ImaIma1:

The man's entitlement mentality is legendary. Planning to marry a new wife with his wife's money and bringing her in to live in the house she built.

Most Nigerian men have entitlement mentality. It is only on nairaland they paint women black and believe me, Northern men are amongst the most responsible when it comes to taking care of their wives. Infact northern women hardly work, but you see southern men?? These ones on nairaland shouting 'I am a man', 'it's a man's world, they bring nothing to the table and are very entitled.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Jasmine360(f): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
Northern women are in bondage because of religion.
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by ceeceeuwa: 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
ImaIma1:
People like Kuns84 and my dear Toks2008 will devise and develop a good plot on how the woman is to blame or they will avoid the thread completely. Because they can't afford to fault a man for anything. grin

It's probably her fault that he is marrying a new wife.

It's his right to marry a wife with her money because she has to understand his sexual weakness and go along with whatever he wishes cheesy

Shots fired!!

.**runs out of thread
Come back here! Don't run! You just told them the bitter truth... Hypocrites

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by mrkings84(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
neonly:

Hahahaha we go die here together no bi you and yur people vote buhari

Yoy are laffing now abi

There's something interesting I just came across today... Check out how you can make legit money with your smart phone and WhatsApp...

Just reach me on whatsap on o8o3 47o 4-620.....
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by batstan(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2021
adadike:
Just imagine ? Women of northern extraction are truly going through a lot
Yet, they enjoy marriage more than the lot you.
grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by fourboys: 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by tevinsolt: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Maybe the man knows a secret about the woman and she doesn't want him to expose her .. if not why stick to him all in the name of love .. some men sha walai ba ankali..

You Buddy have a very wild and active imagination

6 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian man from the North has shared a shocking story he heard from a Muslim judge about a man who prayed to the court to eject his wife from the house she built, Igbere TV reports.

Galadima Samaru who shared the post on popular micro-blogging platform said the husband's reason for the move is because the wife rejected husband's plan to make her live with the second wife he is planning to marry.

The wife offered to rent an apartment for the second wife to be living in but the husband blatantly rejected the offer.

The husband, who is said to be jobless is reportedly living off the wife. Everything he owns, including the car he drives and the clothes he wears were bought for him by the wife.

The most shocking part is that, the money which was planned to use to finance the wedding belongs to the wife.

Read the story;

https://twitter.com/Galadima_Samaru/status/1350393022350045184?s=19

Giving an update on the verdict by the judge, Samaru said;

https://twitter.com/Galadima_Samaru/status/1350493286541258755?s=19

That man should be castrated
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Akasammyoka: 12:53pm On Jan 18, 2021
Werey husband
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by ImaIma1(f): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
okwadatigbogal:

Most Nigerian men have entitlement mentality. It is only on nairaland they paint women black and believe me, Northern men are amongst the most responsible when it comes to taking care of their wives. Infact northern women hardly work, but you see southern men?? These ones on nairaland shouting 'I am a man', 'it's a man's world, they bring nothing to the table and are very entitled.

It is their hobby and daily bread to always paint women black. They can't help it.

What you said about Northern men is quite true in a lot of cases with the ones that have sense. Even for the other parts, not all of them have that silly entitlement trait, or always proclaiming their stand. Sense is always the missing link.

5 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by bukatyne(f): 12:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
generationz:
It's in situations like this we need feminists not on whether we should say Amen or Apeople

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is feminism supposed to do in this case?

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by bukatyne(f): 12:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wittyduchess:
So a Nigerian woman is housing a Nigerian man ,wow! I am shocked.

We were made to understand that Nigerian men are the bread winners and heads of the house and can never be spoon fed by a woman. Seems this one's "manliness" died with his ancestors . lipsrsealed. Abuja fine boys come and carry your mentor grin grin

@Bold:

cheesy grin

This man has graduated from mentor to mentol.

Bobo ta lenu!

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Princedapace(m): 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
ImaIma1:
People like Kuns84 and my dear Toks2008 will devise and develop a good plot on how the woman is to blame or they will avoid the thread completely. Because they can't afford to fault a man for anything. grin

It's probably her fault that he is marrying a new wife.

It's his right to marry a wife with her money because she has to understand his sexual weakness and go along with whatever he wishes cheesy

Shots fired!!

.**runs out of thread

The only problem here is that he is using the woman's money.. He should use his own money and do it in his own house he pays for or built.
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by bukatyne(f): 1:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Jasmine360:
Northern women are in bondage because of religion.

Was the man practicing the tenets of Islam in polygamy?

Didn't you see that the court jailed the man for a while?

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
This man will kill her inherit the property and marry a new wife. The first wife must not allow her husband be part of her will or else stories that touch will follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.