Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (37262 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by 2kurupt(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
grin grin grin

This is a first class mumu man. He wants to divorce her and still claim her property for himself angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
That man is really sick. undecided
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 18, 2021
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian man from the North has shared a shocking story he heard from a Muslim judge about a man who prayed to the court to eject his wife from the house she built, Igbere TV reports.

Galadima Samaru who shared the post on popular micro-blogging platform said the husband's reason for the move is because the wife rejected husband's plan to make her live with the second wife he is planning to marry.

The wife offered to rent an apartment for the second wife to be living in but the husband blatantly rejected the offer.

The husband, who is said to be jobless is reportedly living off the wife. Everything he owns, including the car he drives and the clothes he wears were bought for him by the wife.

The most shocking part is that, the money which was planned to use to finance the wedding belongs to the wife.

Read the story;

https://twitter.com/Galadima_Samaru/status/1350393022350045184?s=19

Giving an update on the verdict by the judge, Samaru said;

https://twitter.com/Galadima_Samaru/status/1350493286541258755?s=19

This thread just sums up the problem of the Hausa/Fulani man, which is their uncontrollable mania for sex

Any small extra money they see, they are off to marry another wife sad
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by tit(f): 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2021
Now, the man is not a SIMP.
He will hook up an even richer lady soon
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by wink2015(m): 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2021
THE NORTH IS ONE OF THE MAJOR PROBLEM THAT NIGERIA IS CHALLENGED WITH.

It has been dragging Nigeria from developing as a nation.

The north with their unchecked birth control has brought in huge population that is overstretching the resources of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Ekpekaycee: 3:13pm On Jan 18, 2021
Look at it from the business point of view. If One wife could be so profitable then how much more two wives.
If you have a business, as a wise businessman, you should start a second business with proceed from the first.
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by 147abbey(m): 3:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Aboki and their mentality

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2021
bukatyne:

@Bold:

cheesy grin

This man has graduated from mentor to mentol.

Bobo ta lenu!

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by MummyD2020(f): 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
This is what happens when the culture and traditions of a place indulge these men and they think they are entitled to do anything. Anu mpama
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by generationz(f): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is feminism supposed to do in this case?

Isn't it about women rights?
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
Looooooool c d way ladies are jst commenting on dis thread back to back......d one way women dey kill their boyfriends and husbands u no go c their break light
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by tammie24: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Maybe the man knows a secret about the woman and she doesn't want him to expose her .. if not why stick to him all in the name of love .. some men sha walai ba ankali..
you have a point... Otherwise how do you explain this madness?

Still together??
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by WoundedLamb: 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2021
ImaIma1:
People like Kuns84 and my dear Toks2008 will devise and develop a good plot on how the woman is to blame or they will avoid the thread completely. Because they can't afford to fault a man for anything. grin

It's probably her fault that he is marrying a new wife.

It's his right to marry a wife with her money because she has to understand his sexual weakness and go along with whatever he wishes cheesy

Shots fired!!

.**runs out of thread

Lol... I don't think I need to comment on this thread anymore. You've said all that needs to be said!

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by ElijahIme1992(m): 3:35pm On Jan 18, 2021
Well I don't see anything wrong wit wat d man did, d woman should understand..... Marriage is abt communication grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by WoundedLamb: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
adadike:
Just imagine ? Women of northern extraction are truly going through a lot

Well, women are going through a lot everywhere in Africa. Our religions and cultures are misogynistic in nature. But then, it'll only take a discerning mind to see the one happening in his immediate environment.

Good morning.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2021
Men have nothing but audacity grin

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by cococandy(f): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2021
generationz:
It's in situations like this we need feminists not on whether we should say Amen or Apeople
feminists don’t care what you say after your prayers. Or if you even pray or do not pray at all wink

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by adadike(f): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Well, women are going through a lot everywhere in Africa. Our religions and cultures are misogynistic in nature. But then, it'll only take a discerning mind to see the one happening in his immediate environment.

Good morning.
good day dear
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by adadike(f): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2021
Simplyleo:

We know women from the South East are going through heaven.

Keep deceiving yourselves.
you are too small to go down this lane with me, so keep off!
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by delpee(f): 4:39pm On Jan 18, 2021
I pray that the woman won't regret her action. This lazybone man won't mind doing anything to bring in his new found lover.
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by phadul: 4:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
She encouraged him to act this way! Why finance his wedding in the first place?
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by bukatyne(f): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2021
generationz:

Isn't it about women rights?

Which rights is being violated here?
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by neonly: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
mrkings84:

Yoy are laffing now abi

There's something interesting I just came across today... Check out how you can make legit money with your smart phone and WhatsApp...

Just reach me on whatsap on o8o3 47o 4-620.....

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Good morning.

No mind them southern men are there marrying their 6th small child concubines and innumerable bastard children while beating up their wives and separating them from their children at least this one had court to go to. Which court do all those abandoned women have?
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Odani: 5:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
neonly:
D woman should just sell d house and divorce the man and come and meet us here in eruop otherwise na d man go kill am

Am telling u d lady has to be careful cos d man can plan her kidnap and eventually get her killed
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by ImaIma1(f): 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lol... I don't think I need to comment on this thread anymore. You've said all that needs to be said!

cheesy
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Longman8: 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2021
End shall never wonder.
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Flamemignon1(m): 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2021
Liposure:
He's not even ashame of himself. Under your wife's roof. Later now all these vile feminists will be crying men are scum forgetting all men are not the same.
The same way men's right activist come with their AWALT (All women are like that) ideology

1 Like

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Martinez39s(m): 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2021
Flamemignon1:

The same way men's right activist come with their AWALT (All women are like that) ideology
Men's Rights Activists are not redpillers. The red pill MRAs talk about is different from the red pill redpillers talk about. Make sure you always do your due diligence. By the way, not every man you read about and find distasteful is a redpiller and "online alpha male."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Mummymahdi(f): 12:03am On Jan 19, 2021
saheedbadmus:
Maybe the man knows a secret about the woman and she doesn't want him to expose her .. if not why stick to him all in the name of love .. some men sha walai ba ankali..

Nothing like that is just pure ignorance
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by generationz(f): 12:53am On Jan 19, 2021
cococandy:
feminists don’t care what you say after your prayers. Or if you even pray or do not pray at all wink

Yeah, that's just one of the hypocrisies of feminism I pointed out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) / Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.