Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife (37269 Views)

Why I 'banned' My Wife From Early Morning Radio Prayer. / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Woman Attacks Co-Wife With Hot Water In Plateau State (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Coolgent(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2021
Any concocted news to make your Social Media account active is a welcome idea grin
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Flamemignon1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
Men's Rights Activists are not redpillers. The red pill MRAs talk about is different from the red pill redpillers talk about. Make sure you always do your due diligence. By the way, not every man you read about and find distasteful is a redpiller and "online alpha male."
Jesus H Roosevelt Christ (i'm not a christian though).... Lol, c'mon man, I look up to you, you are one of the smartest men on this forum so I assumed you to be smarter than this, I never mentioned the redpill community in my comment, I only called out someone else's bias
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Martinez39s(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Jesus H Roosevelt Christ (i'm not a christian though).... Lol, c'mon man, I look up to you, you are one of the smartest men on this forum so I assumed you to be smarter than this, I never mentioned the redpill community in my comment, I only called out someone else's bias
The notion of AWALT (All Women Are Like That) is a red-pill idea and principle. It doesn't belong to the MRAs, and it has never been.
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by Flamemignon1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2021
Martinez39s:
The notion of AWALT (All Women Are Like That) is a red-pill idea and principle. It doesn't belong to the MRAs, and it has never been.
I never used it in context of the redpill community and don't let Wikipedia fool you, there are some MRAs going by that ideology, case point, my uncles in Brunei. AWALT may have been made by the redpill society but the MRA's have sabotaged it, at least a few I know of
Re: Man Tries To Eject Wife From Her Own House For Rejecting To Live With Co-Wife by ezirose12: 1:34pm On Oct 22, 2022
werey grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sues Wife For Receiving Phone Calls At Odd Hours / Zimbabwean Man Catches His Wife & Her 'Uncle' In Bed, Attempts Suicide / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.