Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,870 members, 7,798,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths (6981 Views)

JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR NYSC CORP MEMBERS / Opportunities For NYSC Corp Members / Transforming Nigerian Youths Program By Edc-mastercard: [corpers] Apply Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by blinking001(m): 9:47am On Jan 18, 2021
Lol
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by Plut01: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2021
Okijajuju:
NYSC creating jobs?

And the picture in that background seems to be indicating "Farming jobs" is what they are talking about.

In an era where I.T tech is supposed to be the future, Nigeria is training it's next generation to be farmers.

I give up on Nigeria..

Make I just get access to loot my own 2 billion, carry my family japa go Grenada go flex life.

This moniker still dey alive?

Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by glosplendid(f): 10:10am On Jan 18, 2021
I need a job bikonu... Finished NYSC last year(June)... Location: Abuja
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by Glawrie: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2021
Las Las, if you no sabi anybody for IITA, no job for you. Employment is not gonna be based on merit. So don't be too hopeful, na naija we dey
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by illicit(m): 10:25am On Jan 18, 2021
Voicemail....
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by Okijajuju: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Plut01:

This moniker still dey alive?

Okija never dies Bro..

The Gods are wise.
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by F3dan: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2021
Good one!

A serviced room self contain for rent in Lekki.

Contact on my signature For enquiries.
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by Jimmy231: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2021
coolcharm:
OP, here's one key point in news or report writing:

Whenever you use an acronym, don't assume that everyone will know what it means. Define or spell it out.

What is IITA? I know a lot of persons read the article and we're wondering what that means.

Reports are meant to not only inform, but to also educate.

International Institute of Tropical Agriculture. Wish school you go. If you do Agric for secondary school you must have heard of IITA
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by Royalty5(f): 10:44am On Jan 18, 2021
IITA Where I wanted to serve cry cry

God will see the woman wie collect my money chop come send me go village for inside Edo State.
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by nkemChetam: 10:48am On Jan 18, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

I actually opened the thread to look for the full meaning of IITA, but was disappointed.

International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)

1 Like

Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by Plut01: 10:51am On Jan 18, 2021
Okijajuju:

Okija never dies Bro..

The Gods are wise.

Indeed!

cheesy cheesy

Your replies to comments are always catchy and here is another one. Same vintage you smiley

Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by PervertProphet: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2021
Okijajuju:
NYSC creating jobs?

And the picture in that background seems to be indicating "Farming jobs" is what they are talking about.

In an era where I.T tech is supposed to be the future, Nigeria is training it's next generation to be farmers.

I give up on Nigeria..

Make I just get access to loot my own 2 billion, carry my family japa go Grenada go flex life.

grin grin

Cutlass and Hoe Farmers not even Mechanized Agriculture.
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by ecomalchemist(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2021
yeme7:
And nysc failed to pay us our arrears

Any please I need a job someone should help me

You don't need a job, you need digital skills to survive the 21st century.

Go through my threads and send me a WhatsApp message for the gadgets importation guide from US.
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by ecomalchemist(m): 11:54am On Jan 18, 2021
glosplendid:
I need a job bikonu... Finished NYSC last year(June)... Location: Abuja

Go through my threads and send me a WhatsApp message for the gadgets importation guide from US.
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by sirtevez(m): 12:01pm On Jan 18, 2021
Neowanskywalker:
What is the full meaning of IITA
international institute of of tropical agriculture
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by yeme7(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
ecomalchemist:

For now I need that job
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by ecomalchemist(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2021
yeme7:

For now I need that job

I see, goodluck with that.
Re: NYSC Partners With IITA To Create Opportunities For Nigerian Youths by yeme7(m): 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2021
ecomalchemist:

I see, goodluck with that.
Please if u have u can help me. Pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC Kits.... Must They Be Of Low Quality? / Change Of Place Of Primary Posting By Nysc / Shuaibu Ibrahim Charges Corps Members To Work For National Integration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.