Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

"Bible Says Woman Be Submissive To Your Husband”-governor Umahi’s Aide Resigns.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Bible Says Woman Be Submissive To Your Husband”-governor Umahi’s Aide Resigns.. (246 Views)

Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji Resigns As Governor Umahi’s Aide ‘To Save Marriage’ / How Shedrack Nwode & His Fiancee Were Killed By Umahi’s Aide - PDP / Hashim Suleiman: Ganduje’s Aide Resigns Over His Refusal To Concede Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Bible Says Woman Be Submissive To Your Husband”-governor Umahi’s Aide Resigns.. by GladGlad(f): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2021
The Special Adviser to Ebonyi State Governor David Umahi, on Business Development, Deaconess Emerald Udeakaji, has tendered her resignation.

In the letter dated December 30, 2020 and addressed to the Governor, Mrs Udeakaji said she has given 100% loyalty to the Government but her family is tearing apart. She is therefore resigning to save her marriage.

“I sincerely want to thank His Excellency and Her Excellency and the entire Umahi family for the opportunity they gave to me to serve in this government,” the letter reads.

“Thank you so much Sir and Ma. My resignation is borne out of family issues. I have given my 100% loyalty to this government but my family is tearing apart,”

“The Bible says, ‘Woman be submissive to your husband’. The Bible also said that ‘two shall become one’. As a Deaconess as I am, I have to go back and study my scripture very well. In obedience to these scriptures, I decided to resign and save my marriage.
Read more here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/18/the-bible-says-woman-be-submissive-to-your-husband-governor-umahis-aide-writes-as-she-resigns-to-save-her-marriage/

Re: "Bible Says Woman Be Submissive To Your Husband”-governor Umahi’s Aide Resigns.. by elitejosef: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
Hmmmmmm

#FONDCUP2021 #FONDCUP #FaceofNigerDeltaCulturalPageant
My sisters time to.hit it big

Re: "Bible Says Woman Be Submissive To Your Husband”-governor Umahi’s Aide Resigns.. by YoonSung79: 11:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Wahala

(1) (Reply)

Bello Inciting Nigerians Against Buhari Apc Group / Boko Haram Terrorist Already In Nassarawa-governor / Imo North By-election: Court Rejects Araraume's Plea Against APC, Ibezim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.