Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

NURSING AND Medicine/decide For Me Pls And Drop Your Opinion - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NURSING AND Medicine/decide For Me Pls And Drop Your Opinion (283 Views)

Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing And Pharmacology Which Is Better To Study / Between Nursing And Medical Laboratory Science / Kaduna State College Of Nursing And Midwifery Form Is Out And Is FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NURSING AND Medicine/decide For Me Pls And Drop Your Opinion by ToksZee(f): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Guys ...
Someone got admission into nursing and medicine...which one would you advice the person to choose.the person plan on working or furthering it abroad after bachelor's degree here (we don't want regrets in the future pls) angry sad cry
Re: NURSING AND Medicine/decide For Me Pls And Drop Your Opinion by mozes01(m): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2021
ToksZee:
Guys ...
Someone got admission into nursing and medicine...which one would you advice the person to choose.the person plan on working or furthering it abroad after bachelor's degree here (we don't want regrets in the future pls) angry sad cry
Re: NURSING AND Medicine/decide For Me Pls And Drop Your Opinion by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
ToksZee you again?gringrin. The answer is simple. Will you enjoy doing Nursing or medicine for life? It is a long term thing.
I had similar issues like you until I decided to settle for what I will love to do for life which is Veterinary medicine.
I know you are worried of prestige or job availability or even travelling abroad.
But what you must ask yourself would you do it for life even if you start losing passion? ToksZee you are who you choose to be.
Re: NURSING AND Medicine/decide For Me Pls And Drop Your Opinion by flyingpig: 7:48am On Jan 19, 2021
ToksZee:
Guys ...
mail me on Largas56@gmail.com let us discuss privately.

(1) (Reply)

Practice Jamb, Bece, Waec, Neco, Etc Past Questions For Free On Myinstu.com / Project Topics For Procurement And Supply Chain Management In Nigeria / Qatar University Scholarships: APPLY NOW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.