Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,399 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos (3342 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / Pregnant Christina Milian Showcase Her Baby Bump In Sexy Naked Lingerie - Photos / New Bikini Photos Of Agbani Darego (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by Gladtune: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2021
Christina Milian is pregnant with her third child and second baby with her boyfriend, French singer Matt Pokora.

The American actress and singer, 39, took to Instagram to share these bikini photos of herself posing at the beach with her growing baby bump on display.

The new addition will join Isaiah, 11 months, her first child with Pokora, and 10-year-old daughter Violet Madison, who Milian shares with ex-husband The-Dream.

See full photos here: https://gladtune.com/2021/01/18/pregnant-christina-milian-flaunts-her-growing-baby-bump-in-new-bikini-photos/

Re: Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by YoonSung79: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2021
hmmm the bump still small
Re: Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by meobizy(f): 4:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Wow. So Lil Wayne didn't impregnate this one. Thank God for her life.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
meobizy:
Wow. So Lil Wayne didn't impregnate this one. Thank God for her life.

lol. Wayne and the dream always going after same girls as if them curse dem

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by ItsTutsi(m): 11:55pm On Jan 18, 2021
this girl in Love don't cost a thing was every man's dream at the period

I use to fantasize life with her

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by Iceyjayz: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2021
Ahmed0336:

lol. Wayne and the dream always going after same girls as if them curse dem
Did dream date Lauren London too?
Re: Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by Iceyjayz: 6:00am On Jan 19, 2021
ItsTutsi:
this girl in Love don't cost a thing was every man's dream at the period

I use to fantasize life with her
Old age has catch up with her too, I had a crush on her back then too, such a pretty Latina girl.
Re: Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 7:31am On Jan 19, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Did dream date Lauren London too?
Nah dat one was shared with Nip hustle.
Re: Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by Iceyjayz: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2021
Ahmed0336:
Nah dat one was shared with Nip hustle.
I think she have a kid with lil Wayne
Re: Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by Ahmed0336(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I think she have a kid with lil Wayne

Yep. his first son.
Re: Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by Biglittlelois(f): 9:30am On Jan 19, 2021
She is what I call AGELESS, see how sweet she looks at 39, our type is rare........

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Christina Milian Flaunts Her Growing Baby Bump In New Bikini Photos by juniorstar(m): 10:34am On Jan 19, 2021
my crush 7yrs ago.

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy Caught In Bed Knacking A Jamaican Artist (video) / Davido Is Killing His Career With His Own Hands (opinion) / See Why Some Nigerians Celebrated Aka’s Death And No Celebrity Mourned Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.