Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? (486 Views)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / I am being bullied in my school what should I do? / Is Boarding School Better Than Day School? What Are The Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by Federalcase(m): 12:25pm On Jan 18, 2021
Before the pandemic surfaced, school life was hell to the extent that I was happy when school was suddenly closed down because i needed a break from all the brokeness, temptations, stress, reading, exams and all the things that spoils my interest in school. But here we are, back to school again and I want things to be different this time around, here is some of the things I want to do differently.

1. I want to attend all my lectures: i have come to realized that skipping lectures contributes to your brokeness in school, if you engage yourself in school activities, you will be occupied which will be a good thing because idleness can make you spend unnecessarily.

2. I don't want to be a nice guy: during the pandemic, i have come to realize that being a nice guy in school has more disadvantages. Since the pandemic surfaced most people i helped out in school especially hostel friends never called me once to know watsup, well I don't care anymore I don't need your call either. Before you help anybody in school try to evaluate them, some people don't deserve help especially students. You can think of helping people when you are a man on your own.

3. I don't want to engage in group outing: in school you will see up to 4 to 7 friends eating together in restaurant like everyone is paying there own bills. Trust me if you continue this kind of habit, it will increase your brokeness and may affect your needs.

4. i want to be more honest: my dad always tell me that if you like telling lie, a time will come when you will say the truth but nobody will believe you. Don't tell lies because you want impress someone, it's not worth it especially in school, telling lies doesn't make you smart, it makes you lose sight of truth around you. Please be open to everyone in school, Don't hide your feelings. Being honest will save you lots of stress and trouble

5. I want to find my kind of lady: right from childhood, i am not the type that freaks out because of woman in fact I am still a virgin wink but recently my dad have been shouting to us that immediately we finish school, we are getting married. So i am praying that God will lead my kind of lady right to me. Girls choke for my school and i am sure i won't lack one but with the kind of course am studying (pharmacy) i hope i find a lady that will understand me and contribute to my success because i am very committed to my course, the moment I noticed any thing fishy about her , i am moving on to the next girl. No time for drama, pharmacy drama is enough. And lastly

6. I want to cultivate a better study habit: i have always been above average academically, in primary and secondary school i was always Among the top, my family and friends see me as a very intelligent person. in universities it's otherwise, you need to put in more effort if you want to stay above average and that I will do by God's grace. During pandemic, i realized that intelligence and abilities are not fixed, you can develop them to the highest level. You just need to be consistent and committed in doing it. Looking at my jamb-putme scores and 100level result i realized that am truly above average and I want to continue like that by improving my study habits and shake off the "i don't care attitude" i used to have towards school. In 100level i didn't read much and my result was good but while I was in 200level things changed so bad and i thank God for this long break if not my CGPA for don bend. Time for a real change.

Please share with us What you plan on doing differently when you are back to school?

olawalebabs Richiez Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by Hahjascho(m): 12:40pm On Jan 18, 2021
Ok, nice ideas.
Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by Cerebellum: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2021
Lol...lol

So bcoz your dad told you, you must marry after finishing skul, then u wantu push it too

I hope it won't end in premium tears for yougrin

Anyways, me, I'm going back to skul to phuck more phekus nigrin

No doubt,ma niggagrin

2 Likes

Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by JuIiusmalema: 1:26pm On Jan 18, 2021
Nice read
Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by Federalcase(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2021
Cerebellum:

Lol...lol

So bcoz your dad told you, you must marry after finishing skul, then u wantu push it too

I hope it won't end in premium tears for yougrin

Anyways, me, I'm going back to skul to phuck more phekus nigrin

No doubt,ma niggagrin
Lol ma nigga you mean crocodile tears

We no dy the same school, you for help me push am too grin
Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by The5DME(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2021
im not in school yet.
Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by Federalcase(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2021
The5DME:
im not in school yet.
well, when you are ready for school, make sure you are not going to study a course you did not choose and it's okay if you don't want to go to school, you will be fine wink

1 Like

Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by The5DME(m): 3:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Federalcase:
well, when you are ready for school, make sure you are not going to study a course you did not choose and it's okay if you don't want to go to school, you will be fine wink
I'm going. We're waiting for jamb now.

1 Like

Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by EmeraldHash(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2021
1. I will quit being a nice guy. Me first
2. I won't attend go to church and fellowship like I use to. Go to church only.
3. Register in gym and get in shape.
4. Get into the dating world. Spinn as many plates as possible.
Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by vykdevil: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2021
EmeraldHash:
1. I will quit being a nice guy. Me first
2. I won't attend go to church and fellowship like I use to. Go to church only.
3. Register in gym and get in shape.
4. Get into the dating world. Spinn as many plates as possible.

why won't you be attending fellowship?.
. i plan to build my spiritual life when sch resumes nd one way i plan to do it is by attending all the fellowship as there can be
Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by vykdevil: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2021
1. to be sociable.. I'm an introvert and loves my privacy. but I've learned an introvert wuld find it hard to survive with all the bustle in Nigeria. so i want to try nd mingle with ppl

2. work on my spiritual life. i never cared about fellowship nd all religion stuffs

3. manage my money.. cook only when hunger is about to wire me to death, save up for tough times

etc..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by JuIiusmalema: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2021
vykdevil:
1. to be sociable.. I'm an introvert and loves my privacy. but I've learned an introvert wuld find it hard to survive with all the bustle in Nigeria. so i want to try nd mingle with ppl

2. work on my spiritual life. i never cared about fellowship nd all religion stuffs

3. manage my money.. cook only when hunger is about to wire me to death, save up for tough times

etc..
which school?
Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by JuIiusmalema: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2021
Federalcase:
Lol ma nigga you mean crocodile tears

We no dy the same school, you for help me push am too grin
if you're in uniben then we can liaise
Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by dopedan(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2021
I want to quit smoking arizona and also want to be celibate but amakas soft ass no go gree. D ass just dey bounce
Re: Back To School: What Do You Plan On Doing Differently This Time? by EmeraldHash(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2021
vykdevil:

why won't you be attending fellowship?.
. i plan to build my spiritual life when sch resumes nd one way i plan to do it is by attending all the fellowship as there can be
I want to focus on one (church) And spend the time on fellowship in the gym

(1) (Reply)

How Seminar Presentation Can Boost Your Confidence During Project Defense / 2021 ADMISSSION: UNILAG to Admit 30 Percent of Carrying Capacity / Gov. Wike Commissions NURSS NAT'L Secretariat Under Comr. Levi Zachariah Admin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.